How'd snoop dogg pull off the ? slash Gangster image

Options

Comments

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ? cant gang bang and ? ? I dont kno about everywhere else but in cali that ? go hand and hand sometimes...? rap, sell dope, gang bang, ? , hoop and skateboard all in the same day in cali...

I tell my down south ? thus all the time

Cali is a living wonderland .
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicca what about 112s? King Hoover in crip knowledge cuhz wtf u talkin bout? Crip knowledge wtf u talkin bout cuhz

talk to that ? cuh
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    Nicca what about 112s? King Hoover in crip knowledge cuhz wtf u talkin bout? Crip knowledge wtf u talkin bout cuhz

talk to that ? cuh

???
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ are u from the LAnd
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Na I stay n Detroit
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na I stay n Detroit

u ride the 6 ?
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Snoop's set Rollin 20's are weak tho

East Coast, Grape Street, Rollin 60's, 8 Tre, Avalons, Insanes etc are hard body cliccs

20's are some clowns
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    Na I stay n Detroit

u ride the 6 ?

Ya under the 8 ball alliance although some cali cats told me the folk alliance neva existed in cali but I ain't hearin dat in the midwest I defend all crips until i die forever throwing css in the sky when i die place 3 css across my chest tell king hoover i did my best let it rain let it drip u a slob or a crip bust a slob in his lip wacth his favorite color drip CaRip
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Its a California thing. ? in New York don't dress like that

Yeah you right

ASAP-Rocky-Dress-1.jpg
    Camron_Pink_Fur.jpg
    jastyle2.jpg
    diddy-glasgow-1.jpg

Yall dress different

Etherous Post Of The Year.

5Gs ain't post in a minute
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Snoop's set Rollin 20's are weak tho

East Coast, Grape Street, Rollin 60's, 8 Tre, Avalons, Insanes etc are hard body cliccs

20's are some clowns

Every gang got weak sets in them but I figured snoops would have been tough disappointing to find out they weak
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got to remember, that ? Snoop killed at least one ? that we know of and beat the case. Don't let the 2013 laid back version fool you. That ? earned his stripes in the streets

No his bodyguard killed someone, not Snoop. Either you're an impressionable kid or just delusional. But I digress. So how did Snoop pull of the ? /gangster image? Easy. He pretended to be something he's not like most rappers.
  • dwade206
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Dude that's not a image that's how he really is he true blue thriple OG straight crip and I put that on king hoover
    what in the ? do he got to do with crips?

Snoops a crip u ? hence the all blue bandana his LB Rollin 20

He was asking what does Larry Hoover have to do with the Crips.

I cant jst drop knowledge like that but i will say im 52's Hoover Gangsta Crips were the only hoovers who are still crip Hoovers and Crips use to rocc together before they split and there is a king hoover in crip knowledge

? still claiming that ? proudly? Well, damn. Y'all get health insurance now?
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    You got to remember, that ? Snoop killed at least one ? that we know of and beat the case. Don't let the 2013 laid back version fool you. That ? earned his stripes in the streets

No his bodyguard killed someone, not Snoop. Either you're an impressionable kid or just delusional. But I digress. So how did Snoop pull of the ? /gangster image? Easy. He pretended to be something he's not like most rappers.

If he was pretending he would been got his card pulled cro
    Dude that's not a image that's how he really is he true blue thriple OG straight crip and I put that on king hoover

I cant jst drop knowledge like that but i will say im 52's Hoover Gangsta Crips were the only hoovers who are still crip Hoovers and Crips use to rocc together before they split and there is a king hoover in crip knowledge

Crip it or grip it ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new generation is ? lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    snoop-dogg-bandana.jpg

Snoop is the only nigguh who can gang bang in a onesie and still be respected in these skreets.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz nobody gives a ? bout Snoop most of the people never saw him as a G. He is a well known snitch
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah you right

ASAP-Rocky-Dress-1.jpg
    Camron_Pink_Fur.jpg
    jastyle2.jpg
    diddy-glasgow-1.jpg

Yall dress different

This was the post of the decade.
  • dwade206
    Options

If he was pretending he would been got his card pulled cro

Crip it or grip it ?

Lol, shut up ?

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After 40 ethers and 20LOLs later
    Please tell me this post was sarcastic. Cause you know damn right NY dresses funny af

If you walk up and down 125th street in Harlem you will not see anybody, I repeat ANYBODY with a perm, a pastel suit, a cane and/or a dress made out of a blue bandana.

As far as those pics of Cam, Hov and Diddy, that's not how ordinary cats in NY dress.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please tell me this post was sarcastic. Cause you know damn right NY dresses funny af

If you walk up and down 125th street in Harlem you will not see anybody, I repeat ANYBODY with a perm, a pastel suit, a cane and/or a dress made out of a blue bandana.

As far as those pics of Cam, Hov and Diddy, that's not how ordinary cats in NY dress.

But Diddy and Cam are from Harlem tho
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But Diddy and Cam are from Harlem tho

You wouldn't see them walking down 125th st like that.

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    entertainers dress crazy always have and always will.
    that gangbanging thing is for teenagers and prisoners outside of those circles no one in nyc takes that crip/blood ? serious.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    entertainers dress crazy always have and always will.
    that gangbanging thing is for teenagers and prisoners outside of those circles no one in nyc takes that crip/blood ? serious.

^^^^ talk like that is why everyone keeps shittin on ny
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Options
    A lotta rappers have an image it's not just Snoop

Rick Ross, Jay Z, T.I. etc have a drug dealer image
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6poppin 5droppin