Just heard a rumor that there's going to be

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Elrawd because no one wants to see 40 yr olds getting high and getting into ? like they 20 something. the Friday ship has sailed.

Man as long as its funny, I could care less if they are in their 40's, it's a movie anyway, it's not real
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Was Jackie Chan a fan of The Medallion and The Tuxedo as well? Rush Hour about the best thing in his career.

Chris Tucker needs to make Rush Hour 4 for his pockets and the IRS so I ain't mad at it. He can still be funny when he wants to be I think. I think they can make it watchable or even halfway good. I'll still check it if the trailer is funny

Jackie chan puts in work in Asia. ? what you talking about. Hes got epics under his belt. 1911, police story series, little big soldier. And Shinjuku Incident is a GOAT film. He's acting, writing, directing and producing. You better go check his imdb before talking ? . Jackie Chan doesn't need rush hour 4 for ? . Chris prolly begging dude to do it.

You said he puts work in in Asia ? .. the ? ? LOL I'm not checking that man's IMDB, this ain't talking ? , these are facts about his US ? .. I'm talking about movies in the US. I know he's writing and producing and all that, but that has nothing to do with his US film legacy at THIS point.

Looking at his US released movies, the biggest thing that sticks out in the last 2 decades would be the Rush Hour series. Anybody who denies that is tripping. I'm sure he doesn't need it, he has a film career and a viable career elsewhere. But we are talking about the US here ? . Don't confuse that part bruh
  • TrueGodHS
    Options
    Back to the thread, I wouldn't be against a Friday 4 or Rush Hour 4. Movies are for entertainment and if I can be entertained by either one or both, I could give two ? about anything else.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? . Hes nothing in the us without his work in Asia. Its all relative. Wtf kind of moronic rationale is that. You tried to discredit dude and you looked stupid period. Rumble in the Bronx, shanghai noon, shanghai knights, the karate kid, kung fu panda never happened right?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? . Hes nothing in the us without his work in Asia. Its all relative. Wtf kind of moronic rationale is that. You tried to discredit dude and you looked stupid period. Rumble in the Bronx, shanghai noon, shanghai knights, the karate kid, kung fu panda never happened right?

How you forget the drunken master
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nvm that ? wasn't done in America.

• TrueGodHS
    Options

Get the ? outta here with these movies. Those ? weren't dope. ? , he wouldn't be in the US without his work in Asia, but we're talking about his work in Hollywood, which is where Rush Hour 4 goes through. If I'm referencing Rush Hour being the best/biggest thing in his career. It's a movie that most US interviews always reference for him. That's the talking point. Ain't nobody trying to discredit that man's work overseas. But in the US? His American released movies were subpar. Rumble in The Bronx was dope though. Rush Hour 1-3 is his biggest series in the US.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was pretty good in the Silver Linings Playbook with the small role he had.
    Doing a Rush Hour 4 would have to be epic though and original. RH3 just felt forced and was like put them somewhere else. Really the ? cab driver? That ? was woat.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Jackie Chan is 59 and Chris Tucker is pushing 300 lbs... i just can't see this being true. Who's idea was it to make a fourth?

Hell who's idea was it to make a third???
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Jackie Chan is 59 and Chris Tucker is pushing 300 lbs... i just can't see this being true. Who's idea was it to make a fourth?

Jackie Chan is actually 203 yrs old
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a documentary on Netflix about Jackie Chan that came out in 2003 about his unknown family. He looks dead on his father and they have the same humor.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like others have said, he was good in Silver Linings Playbook. If I had to choose, I'd rather see a Money Talks 2 with him and Charlie Sheen.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    1st Jackie doesn't need "Rush Hour" like Chris does. Jackie stay getting work overseas constantly. His money is extremely long. What "Rush Hour" did was broaden Jackie's appeal in the U.S.. He was already Big overseas. As for "Rush Hour 4". You guys can say what you will but the "Rush Hour" Franchise is a Billion Dollar Franchise worldwide. Chris was given 20 Million for each film. It's a come up for him. I'm fine with Chris doing RH4 but he must do "Friday 4" aka "Last Friday". He had a nice little role in "Silver Lining Playbook". I still feel Chris best performance was "Dead Presidents". I know he can do drama roles but he's stuck on this "Rush Hour" ish cause it's Big money for him.

515egZ6sHAL.jpg
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Tuckers fall has been epic.

more epic than chappelle?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave gracefully bowed out

his reputation, dignity not to mention pockets are all still intacted
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad directors do bad movies, singer/ratner suck. The first 2 were only good cause Tucker was in his prime. If he ain't funny no more, the movie will flop.