Khaled Ft Ross, Meek, T.I., Diddy & Swizz Beatz – I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie

Options

Comments

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same ole trap beat. same ole rappers....next please
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up as this may sound I hope this song gets huge they all go tour together and get a tour jet that they all share and then that ? gets hijacked and crashed into wherever Jimmy Iovine is at the time...
    If this were to happen it would be a huge day for HipHop...

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh diddy should be ashamed of himself for being part of this ?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.I.G. is somewhere in gangsta's paradise lookin' down right now like.. "-this ? Puff still just won't leave the add libs alone."
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ? up as this may sound I hope this song gets huge they all go tour together and get a tour jet that they all share and then that ? gets hijacked and crashed into wherever Jimmy Iovine is at the time...

even if youdon't like the rapper to wish death to rappers cuz a song is some ? ? ? . well not suprising coming from you. KYS for taking ? too serious
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Options
    Also T.I., Meek Mill, Rick Ross do have a few introspective songs sure they have a few but u don't feel them like u feel Dear Mama it's a reason T.I., Ross and them don't have a hit that has a message like Dear Mama

U buy into it with certain rappers like Pac you just feel it he not doing anything technically but the emotion u feel because Pac had a sensitive side with others wen they try make introspective songs it feel's run of the mill just going thru the motions not got the same feeling

Should have got Cube to represent for Pac
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    khaled so ? corny mane, and i liked his first two albums but that mane just be forcin ? together to make a cheap ass hit
  • AmneasePiff
    Options

Ain't gonna lie that is extreme but i never felt neither of these rappers in the song have ever made good music it is extreme tho wishing death

I just can't feel anyone canm rap about trapping or money or cars i feel these dudes every 1 of them on the song where the 100% complete opposite of the style of musoc 2pac made

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    and ion even mind the super friends thing but it be the same exact ? with khaled, at least drama have a LITTLE variety, i was shocked not to see trick daddy or plies on khaled tracklist
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

u too old for this bruh
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm boycotting this ? bruh. I'm tired of this legacy jacking ? . Too many ? trying to make songs talkin bout "I'm like PAC/BIG" ? redundant and obviously off-base.

It's gone beyond paying homage, it's even gone beyond ? riding. It's time for these ? to start making their own names and not tryna make bank off dead legends. GTFOH with that.

now if only we could get these ? to get it
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it would be hiphop day the music died except this one may actually benefit the artform...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how anyone can cosign this ? . I like Tip and Ross but enough is enough. Diddy shouldn't have never consigned this ever! Diddy selling his soul just to be down. Diddy is rich and legendary on his own he should let his career speak for itself instead of consigning BIGs name in any of these songs that don't represent BiG correctly. But we should have known better with that trashable biggie duets album
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Tip did it justice tho, wordplay was great, dont even know why swizz and meek are involved
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about this track just yet

After I burn a few L's and listen to it again a few times I'll have an opinion

That ain't gonna help, track still sucks. Though Tip did his thing.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    LOL @ paying homage to Biggie and Pac over a Trap Beat. Weak tribute. But atleast they are paying homage. But This Super Friends era needs to end. Ma$e went to Twitter to say the song is watering down Biggie's legacy:

MA$E ✔ @MasonBetha
    ? sold u out BIG. I hate the way your legacy has been watered down. I don't have to be from Bk.…

tumblr_lq019dl5G31qgxxx0.png

I didnt even know duke said this when I made that post but at least other people seeing it too.

This whole "I'm the biggie of my city"/"this the realist ? I ever wrote" ? needs to stop immediately.

I also cosign the necessary death of the "super friends" gimmick Khaled running into the ground.

It's not just him it's everybody in hip hop in general.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet they'll be at club LIV this up coming Sunday shooting the video, too. Them ? 's stay at that damn club, looking at the same ? .. rotating customer of the month honors for 2 years straight.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rap game feel like Pac & Biggie...........dead

Ain't no where in the south are they gon play that rapping George Zimmerman trash.

Stick to making fake MTV proposals to Nicki Minaj, you lame
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tired of people overrating Biggie, feeling like they got to speak on him when they speak on Pac. Song is not for me though.
  • AmneasePiff
    Options
    I do think Biggie is overrated but he had some gems like Juicy i only think he overrated because of his content tho
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh........ Not daring to listen. Let them ? rest.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4unclemurdaremix