Slaughterhouse freestyle on BBC radio show

Options

Comments

• AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Options
    I just mean respected by more then their fan base respected enough to where they have a good fan base

Because they are on a major Interscope/Shady yet their last album didn't even go Gold even tho they on a big major and co signed by the biggest artist of the decade, had big name producers yet over a year later still not Gold

People like D12, Diplomats, G Unit, Wu Tang etc went platinum easily so that's what i mean by respect cuhz
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I just mean respected by more then their fan base respected enough to where they have a good fan base

Because they are on a major Interscope/Shady yet their last album didn't even go Gold even tho they on a big major and co signed by the biggest artist of the decade, had big name producers yet over a year later still not Gold

People like D12, Diplomats, G Unit, Wu Tang etc went platinum easily so that's what i mean by respect cuhz

This ain't 1998 or 2000 though.

Nobody does big numbers really not even Em

He does nothing compared to what he used too

Album sales are just down all over the board and they have integrity and refuse to water ? down for the masses

if SH dropped when d12 dropped they would have done even better than D12

That was then and this is now.Music has changed and politics have changed

In the 90's or early 2000's SH would have been way bigger, but it's 2013

They do have a good fanbase

Interscope didn't push that album to do huge numbers anyway.
  • loch121
    edited October 2013
    Options

So Jim Jones,? C,Boosie,Cudi, and Future are better than Slaughterhouse?

really dude.FOH dog

Then you got Proof and Obie on your list like they aren't some Slaughterhouse type ? .they on that same ? and Kurupt basically

• AmneasePiff
    Options
    Have to disagree their fam if they came out in the 90's i still think they would be in the same position
  • loch121
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Have to disagree their fam if they came out in the 90's i still think they would be in the same position

The proof of that is the fact that Budden had a gold album in 2003 and the only reason Royce didn't drop instead of D12 is because they fell out.Royce would have been way bigger if him and Dre ain't fall out
  • loch121
    Options
  • AmneasePiff
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

really dude.FOH dog

Then you got Proof and Obie on your list like they aren't some Slaughterhouse type ? .they on that same ? and Kurupt basically

Musically they are better and have put out better product and can do what Slaughterhouse get critisized for not being able to do

I honestly thought both Slaughterhouse albums were real poor
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AmneasePiff Where are you from?

That's shadyteam lol
  • AmneasePiff
    Options
    North West London
  • loch121
    Options
    @AmneasePiff Where are you from?

That's shadyteam lol

Ah man. just shoot me
  • loch121
    Options
    North West London

yep your opinion doesn't really count then
  • AmneasePiff
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Let's see how much their next album does anyway i can't see them going Gold personally

Like wat u like but S/H just not my cup of tea this goes for Cory Gunz too i see similarities between S/H, Cory Gunz and Cannibus
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

really dude.FOH dog

Musically they are better and have put out better product and can do what Slaughterhouse get critisized for not being able to do

They are poor! And I was pulling for em!!! That's the ONLY reason I'm ? !!!
    All of that talent assembled in one group and you manage releases far worse than ANY of your solo projects? What part of the game is that?!!!

Name ONE Slaughterhouse hit!! Just ONE critically and commercially acclaimed hit? I'll wait!!!

• loch121
    Options
    Let's see how much their next album does anyway i can't see them going Gold personally

Like wat u like but S/H just not my cup of tea this goes for Cory Gunz too i see similarities between S/H, Cory Gunz and Cannibus

But Eminem your ? likes them enough to put millions of dollars behind them
  • loch121
    Options
    And if yall hate this ? so much why even come watch it?

If I saw some ? about Future i wouldn't even go in it

I know it's trash
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    Options
    Not even GOLD or PLATINUM selling albums!! ? that!
    I'm just talking about ONE critically acclaimed hit!
    Just ONE!!!!
    I mean every MAJOR hiphop group has had at least ONE bonafide hit!
    These ? a collective and they can't squeeze ONE ? hit song out the tank with a major label backing them?!!!

I mean damn, even D-12 had a hit! Only ONE..but STILL they had a hit!!

Jeezus!!!

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Drop a dope album or ? already! Nobody impressed with your "freestyles and battle raps" anymore!!!!

100% real talk having 'bars' is easy rhyming words is simple but until you can write good songs, make good songs, good album's, write complete songs you will not get respect because you have to earn respect by making good songs

rhyming words just to rhyme is the easy part

Talent comes from making good music and selling and people relating or enjoying the song writting

Lol @ the Easy part...., really? Ok then, well damn, shoot is the lank to the time you went to the radio station and blacked out over a beat... Yeah, thats what o thought ? outta here!

There is literally millions of rappers who just rhyme to make words rhyme on youtube

U acting like people don't do this in the school playground or on youtube or on the bus with their homiez or in the whip

My point is u seem to never seperate good song writting and lyrics that actually wen u read them on paper have meaning to just rhyming

There's a reason i can go to a park and watch a bunch of kids play ball for free (using Slaughterhouse as this example)

But if i wanna go to watch a professional game i have to pay a lotta money for tickets (hence why people pay good money to buy 2pac, Eminem, DMX, Kid Cudi albums)

Listen man, none of us when we hear the lunch room cats rhyme are ever thinking this cat rhyming can ? wit Crooked or Joel Ortiz, I mean who the ? is in your lunch room thats making Monsters like Crook and Joel sound Meh?

Secondly if I want some good songs Im perfectly Capable of throwin on some 2 chains, Rick Ross Maclemore or any of these other corny ? that be on the radio that Slaughter House would sound awkward tryna immitate. I dont want them goin pop, I want razor sharp lyrics from them guys. Why will we stop and give lunch room ? the benefit of the dought ans nod ourheads" when they rhyme but when ? that really do the cypher ? amazing do it its nay say ? like you over to the side wit your arms folded screwfaced talmbout "but it aint a hit song"

Really? These guys got tons of rewind material in they 16`s alone but you only care about if other joe shmoes bought they ? or not, get your own mind about ?

Ol follow the mainstream crowd ass ?
  • loch121
    Options
    Kid Cudi sucks ?
  • AmneasePiff
    Options

Honestly my theory is they got in that deal thru his and Royces friendship can't be proven but just my opinion if him and Royce weren't friends i think they wouldn't have (and no artist is my ? lmao that's ? i'm actually a spiritual person and into diffrent scriptures like bible etc so u wrong there fam)

But yeah these dudes did have a lotta money invested in them and no 1 likes seeing money wasted u can't do those low numbers on a major no way

• loch121
    edited October 2013
    Options

Honestly my theory is they got in that deal thru his and Royces friendship can't be proven but just my opinion if him and Royce weren't friends i think they wouldn't have (and no artist is my ? lmao that's ? i'm actually a spiritual person and into diffrent scriptures like bible etc so u wrong there fam)

But yeah these dudes did have a lotta money invested in them and no 1 likes seeing money wasted u can't do those low numbers on a major no way

Joell was already on Aftermath before SH though and dre been trying to sign Crooked since before he left death Row and had a song together that leaked and ruined the relationship

And I guess you can do those type numbers on a major cause they got another album dropping
  • AmneasePiff
    Options

really dude.FOH dog

All of that talent assembled in one group and you manage releases far worse than ANY of your solo projects? What part of the game is that?!!!

Name ONE Slaughterhouse hit!! Just ONE critically and commercially acclaimed hit? I'll wait!!!

Honetly u can't name 1 or name even a decent album they made even their own fans were disapointed by both their albums

• Infamous.H_G_C
    Options
    Drop a dope album or ? already! Nobody impressed with your "freestyles and battle raps" anymore!!!!

100% real talk having 'bars' is easy rhyming words is simple but until you can write good songs, make good songs, good album's, write complete songs you will not get respect because you have to earn respect by making good songs

Talent comes from making good music and selling and people relating or enjoying the song writting

Lol @ the Easy part...., really? Ok then, well damn, shoot is the lank to the time you went to the radio station and blacked out over a beat... Yeah, thats what o thought ? outta here!

There is literally millions of rappers who just rhyme to make words rhyme on youtube

U acting like people don't do this in the school playground or on youtube or on the bus with their homiez or in the whip

My point is u seem to never seperate good song writting and lyrics that actually wen u read them on paper have meaning to just rhyming

There's a reason i can go to a park and watch a bunch of kids play ball for free (using Slaughterhouse as this example)

But if i wanna go to watch a professional game i have to pay a lotta money for tickets (hence why people pay good money to buy 2pac, Eminem, DMX, Kid Cudi albums)

Listen man, none of us when we hear the lunch room cats rhyme are ever thinking this cat rhyming can ? wit Crooked or Joel Ortiz, I mean who the ? is in your lunch room thats making Monsters like Crook and Joel sound Meh?

Secondly if I want some good songs Im perfectly Capable of throwin on some 2 chains, Rick Ross Maclemore or any of these other corny ? that be on the radio that Slaughter House would sound awkward tryna immitate. I dont want them goin pop, I want razor sharp lyrics from them guys. Why will we stop and give lunch room ? the benefit of the dought ans nod ourheads" when they rhyme but when ? that really do the cypher ? amazing do it its nay say ? like you over to the side wit your arms folded screwfaced talmbout "but it aint a hit song"

Really? These guys got tons of rewind material in they 16`s alone but you only care about if other joe shmoes bought they ? or not, get your own mind about ?

WU-TANG had hits is all I'm saying! And they still managed to stay lyrical and underground!! Had ENTIRE albums that were considered underground but managed to consist of hits and radio was forced to pick em up!

These ? can't squeeze ONE hit song on to minimum ten track release!!

Collectively they are the EPITOME of mediocrity! And it hurts my heart to say it cause I'm a fan of Crooked Eye!

And I don't even know why anymore!

As lyrical as he is, this ? managed to misspell his group's name on a tattoo!!

? these ? man!!

• loch121
    Options

really dude.FOH dog

Honetly u can't name 1 or name even a decent album they made even their own fans were disapointed by both their albums

Who has a 'hit" doing vintage traditional hip hop in 2013 though?
  • loch121
    Options

WU-TANG had hits is all I'm saying! And they still managed to stay lyrical and underground!! Had ENTIRE albums that were considered underground but managed to consist of hits and radio was forced to pick em up!

These ? can't squeeze ONE hit song on to minimum ten track release!!

Collectively they are the EPITOME of mediocrity! And it hurts my heart to say it cause I'm a fan of Crooked Eye!

And I don't even know why anymore!

As lyrical as he is, this ? managed to misspell his group's name on a tattoo!!

? these ? man!!

Wu tang came out at a time when lyrical skill made you commercial
  • Infamous.H_G_C
    edited October 2013
    Options

really dude.FOH dog

Who has a 'hit" doing vintage traditional hip hop in 2013 though?

WTF is 'vintage traditional hiphop'?
    Don't try to conjure a new definition for their mediocrity!!!