Why are the females on this site stuck up?

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Ha, I believe the T/S isn't talking about bull ? though...

a bull ? is a compliment. she's more like a mack truck ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hol up... ? don't expire in the night cream?!!

? im fascinated.

Add this post to the archive

fascinating.gif

@Sweetheart93 anything you'd like to add?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    not every woman on here is stuck up. take a certain white goddess on here. we get along fine

Relax bruh u starting to sound like ajackson17

mind your business, ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Ha, I believe the T/S isn't talking about bull ? though...

a bull ? is a compliment. she's more like a mack truck ?

Actually, I'm more of a hard femme than a butch ? . I don't think straight men are exactly qualified to determine gender presentation and sexuality.

And here we goo
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who gives a ? ?I'mnot ? none of them nor do they live in my city
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mr. lawry's nomination thread or nah?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Falcons about to lose to Jets? @Home??
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    let the ? dry like a mask. then wash it off!

:-? I might have to try this.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    let the ? dry like a mask. then wash it off!

:-? I might have to try this.

? ! Abomination!!!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say this. A lot of you ? need to cut it out. If a ? is lame she's a lame weather she's a 1 or a 10. Stop clicking lol when you know that ? wasn't funny. Stop giving Goats and Ethers as a weird creep way of getting attention bruh. You don't think she knows that ? wasn't that funny? Yall ? makin threads idolizing these broads like Ms. I.C., Who would you have a threesome wit fantasizing and ? lol....man quit it. If they were stuck up they wouldn't be on this site.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love all the women on this site and I wanna ? every single one of them. some more than once

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will say this. A lot of you ? need to cut it out. If a ? is lame she's a lame weather she's a 1 or a 10. Stop clicking lol when you know that ? wasn't funny. Stop giving Goats and Ethers as a weird creep way of getting attention bruh. You don't think she knows that ? wasn't that funny? Yall ? makin threads idolizing these broads like Ms. I.C., Who would you have a threesome wit fantasizing and ? lol....man quit it. If they were stuck up they wouldn't be on this site.

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm stuck up because I refuse to share photos of my naked body & because I consider myself to be beautiful.

But you see, its only ok for someone to say that they're beautiful if they are overweight or unattractive.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles :)

• REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple answer is cause they can be, internet makes it easy to break a ? down. No pheromones or body chemistry is at work, when it's all said and done most of they already heard most game we spit. On the other hand it fuels their egos, then they go ? they S/O like a beast just knowing a ? out there want that cut.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody thinks they're a seven

? is hilarious
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I'm stuck up because I refuse to share photos of my naked body & because I consider myself to be beautiful.

But you see, its only ok for someone to say that they're beautiful if they are overweight or unattractive.

shut up fool, this is about the female poster whom act like theyre too good to post/participate
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had this one chick that used to say everybody told her she was high maintenance. In actuality she was low maintenance, it was just some thirsty ass ? that wasn't used to a light skin ? with long hair was tellin her this ? . I had to explain to shorty exactly wtf high maintenance is. Your ride... your hair ... your bills...your nails...... the food you eat, how much does it cost to maintain that? Does it cost more than you make? That's high maintenance.

Same with being stuck up. If you're on the I.C. you're not stuck up. You could be all types of other shi, but stuck up....never.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had this one chick that used to say everybody told her she was high maintenance. In actuality she was low maintenance, it was just some thirsty ass ? that wasn't used to a light skin ? with long hair was tellin her this ? . I had to explain to shorty exactly wtf high maintenance is. Your ride... your hair ... your bills...your nails...... the food you eat, how much does it cost to maintain that? Does it cost more than you make? That's high maintenance.

Same with being stuck up. If you're on the I.C. you're not stuck up. You could be all types of other shi, but stuck up....never.

Kudos to you sir.
    I've actually never gotten my nails done professionally, I dont go to the hair salon because I dont trust ppl with my hair, i haven't been legit shopping since 8th grade... which is why all of my clothes are the same, I play video games, guitar, & piano & I post on here.

But somehow to those bias fools I am high maintenenced, stuck up, & conceited.

So be it. Whether they think im a 6, 7, 8, or 9, im still mother ? beautiful! :)
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple answer is cause they can be, internet makes it easy to break a ? down. No pheromones or body chemistry is at work, when it's all said and done most of they already heard most game we spit. On the other hand it fuels their egos, then they go ? they S/O like a beast just knowing a ? out there want that cut.

Watch your mouth white.

And your post is some ? .
  • Westie
    Options

Kudos to you sir.
    I've actually never gotten my nails done professionally, I dont go to the hair salon because I dont trust ppl with my hair, i haven't been legit shopping since 8th grade... which is why all of my clothes are the same, I play video games, guitar, & piano & I post on here.

So be it. Whether they think im a 6, 7, 8, or 9, im still mother ? beautiful! :)
    Serious question, why do you explain yourself so much?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @Khaleesi
    Westie wrote: »

Kudos to you sir.

Serious question, why do you explain yourself so much?

• Westie
    Options
    You spelled it wrong. @khaleesi