The Official 2013-2014 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fans go overboard with that ? .

Schaub's QB play has been pathetic, but at the end of the day he's just like any other man with a family and kids I'm sure.

He might want to look at relocating.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That story about a fan showing up to Schaub's house irking the ? outta me. It would of been a million times better if Schaub popped the trunk.

yeah, but if the folks that showed up were the target, the weren't worried about being hit.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    That story about a fan showing up to Schaub's house irking the ? outta me. It would of been a million times better if Schaub popped the trunk.

yeah, but if the folks that showed up were the target, the weren't worried about being hit.

Hahahaha! So original!
  • Matt-
    Options
    Football player plays badly -> people show up at his house bashing him.

Politicians shut the government down -> people wave their hands angrily at the tv and do nothing.

Am I the only one that thinks that's ass backwards.

because the punishment is different.

run up on the white house or congress when you mad and end up like

stamford+woman+dc+probe+miram+carey+copy.jpg

or have the secret service at your crib if you get on the internet talking about:
    obamatetttspage.jpg

but show up at an athletes house and at worst, you will walk away with a trespassing charge (or worse depending on the race of the perpetrator)
  • HustleThaDon
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So now the police are saying fans didn't show up at Schaub's house. A family member reported a suspicious male in the driveway taking pictures. Police were not called out to the home.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Politicians shut the government down -> people wave their hands angrily at the tv and do nothing.

Co-sign this.

Same as how nikkas will argue and hold grudges over Jordan vs Kobe vs Lebron, etc debates and other sports debates from sun up to sun down but then when election time comes around...

"...Meh, don't matter. They all the same. Neither one gon' do ? for me."

Good luck waiting on Lebron to create jobs or for Kobe to lower taxes, ? ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Bold predictions for the season panning out for some people. Hell I thought Marshall was a fool for that but he is on point.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000238524/GameDay-2013-Bold-Predictions

Steve M. - P. Manning and A. Luck will eclipse 4700 yards passing this year.
    M. Faulk - Saints will have no.1 offense and top 5 defense.
    Kurt - All 8 division champs in 2012 will repeat as champs.
    W. Sapp - Ryan Tannehill will break Dan Marino's single season passing record
    M. Irvin - Ravens will go 5-11 and miss playoffs for first time in Flacco's tenure.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or have the secret service at your crib if you get on the internet talking about:
    obamatetttspage.jpg

but show up at an athletes house and at worst, you will walk away with a trespassing charge (or worse depending on the race of the perpetrator)

Shiiiiiit, we're talking Texas dog. A state where it's legal for your neighbor to come over to your house and shoot somebody if they think that person is up to no good.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

obamatetttspage.jpg

Shiiiiiit, we're talking Texas dog. A state where it's legal for your neighbor to come over to your
    house and shoot somebody if they think that person is up to
    no good.

So Texas on that Purge ? ? Trill.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Bold predictions for the season panning out for some people. Hell I thought Marshall was a fool for that but he is on point.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000238524/GameDay-2013-Bold-Predictions

M. Irvin - Ravens will go 5-11 and miss playoffs for first time in Flacco's tenure.

Wrong. Aint's don't have the #1 offense and their defense ain't even top 10. foh
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Wrong. Aint's don't have the #1 offense and their defense ain't even top 10. foh

He may be wrong........but we're still 5-0............
  • Matt-
    Options

obamatetttspage.jpg

Shiiiiiit, we're talking Texas dog. A state where it's legal for your neighbor to come over to your house and shoot somebody if they think that person is up to no good.

Then Smh @ Schaub's ? ass neighbors. It's probably hustle
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But we do have the #3 offense and #11 defense.

But when it comes to points given up we rank #4. That's all that matter with your 1-4 ass.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

obamatetttspage.jpg

Then Smh @ Schaub's ? ass neighbors. It's probably hustle

Oh nah. If Schaub was my neighbor I'd have his back.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all for being a die hard fan but that's too much right there. Dude probably got kids in his house. I'd be scared as ? that I'd have to ? a ? in front of my lil ones. These ppl need to get a life. It ain't that serious.

Probably a gambler who lost alot of money. Alot of times you see fans doing crazy stuff is because money was involved. lol But then again Im not gambling on anything even near Matt schaub so that fan lost from the get go.lol
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Prosecution in Aaron Hernandez case ask for recuse
  • Matt-
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    I'm all for being a die hard fan but that's too much right there. Dude probably got kids in his house. I'd be scared as ? that I'd have to ? a ? in front of my lil ones. These ppl need to get a life. It ain't that serious.

Probably a gambler who lost alot of money. Alot of times you see fans doing crazy stuff is because money was involved. lol But then again Im not gambling on anything even near Matt schaub so that fan lost from the get go.lol

All you really need is the "I've had it up to here" attitude, alcohol and an address
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    How bad are California gun laws?
  • Matt-
    Options

better hope it isn't 3 strikes and you're out penalty
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3 assaults rifles in your car while you're ? and high

It's a wrap bruh...
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Irvin isnt exactly predicting anything that i wouldnt expect. I dont see the Ravens win that division or get a wildcard. The Wildcard right now is gonna be out in Kansas
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Not quite as bad as New York, and not quite as laughable as southern states.

But he's black so....