Hell on Wheels - Season 3 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the swed needs to die asap. and elam need to come back like jesus on some three days past and i rose from the ? of a bears ass.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on the first EP of season two, and lol @ the Swede making a come back as Head of Waste Disposal.

I found that to be hilarious.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swede needs to did, and Elam can't really be dead. Like wtf his gun can't just jam on him like that. That ? he let live needs to come and save his ass nh.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope it's not the series finale. It looks like they opened up the potential for some interesting story lines. If it is the end though, they really ? the series protagonists over.

I mean having Bohanon end up at the Swede's mercy is bad enough, but they did Elam ? as hell. They turn him into a useless ? all because his ? girlfriend gave away a white baby that wasn't even his. Then they make it look like he's going to redeem himself, only for them to ? him off in the most random fashion while on a mission that was ultimately pointless given what happened with Bohanon. Did Common ? the wife of the series' creator or something?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Dead @ Buffalo Face...
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AMC announced today that it renewed its original Western drama Hell on Wheels for an expanded fourth season. For its third season, Hell on Wheels was moved to Saturday – a day that AMC has traditionally devoted to classic Western films and television shows – and the show attracted a larger audience than it had in its second season on Sunday nights. In its third season, Hell on Wheels delivered an average audience of 3.3 million viewers, live and with three days of time shifting.“John Wirth and his team on both sides of the camera delivered a remarkable third season and Hell On Wheels fans responded. We are so proud of this show and congratulate everyone who has contributed to its success,” said Charlie Collier, AMC president. “AMC has served passionate Western fans for three decades, so it is particularly gratifying to see these viewers capping off their Saturdays with an original Western on what has historically been a tough night of the week for television. Our commitment to the genre is unwavering and we look forward to continuing to super-serve this audience with an expanded fourth season of Hell on Wheels.”The season four renewal is for 13 episodes, following 10 hours in each of its first three seasons. Hell on Wheels will return to AMC next summer.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    That's good news. Damn shame a certain someone won't be there next season, but his character was starting to annoy me anyway.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's good news. Damn shame a certain someone won't be there next season, but his character was starting to annoy me anyway.

where did he say he wasn't going to be on season 4?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Darius wrote: »

Well, I'm assuming since the person I'm talking about...you know...died or was at least strongly implied to have died.
  • Darius
    Options

Well, I'm assuming since the person I'm talking about...you know...died or was at least strongly implied to have died.

i guess we'll see
  • Will Munny
    Options
    if Elam is dead i'll be ? but yeah he most likely dead. like really a ? bear attack gtfoh
  • Darius
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    if Elam is dead i'll be ? but yeah he most likely dead. like really a ? bear attack gtfoh

wasn't the bear dead too, i can't remember exactly how that scene looked
  • Will Munny
    Options
    yeah the bear was dead too. It wasn't even a big bear tho. Like really dudes been a hired a gun for long enough to where his guns ain't gonna just jam outta the blue, that ? irked me. Common must have wanted off the show, or perhaps was uncertain of the shows future and got work elsewhere.
  • Darius
    Options
    its just strange that a bear and a man have a fist fight and both end up dead. something else had to have happened that we didnt see.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    its just strange that a bear and a man have a fist fight and both end up dead. something else had to have happened that we didnt see.

Elam pulled a big ass bowie knife before the bear went at him.
  • Darius
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Elam pulled a big ass bowie knife before the bear went at him.

thank goodness. at least it was a fair fight
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    The reason I said he was dead wasn't just because of him laying there. It was because his girl said she felt his spirtit and knew he was dead. That was clearly their way of confirming it. That said, they may have done that because they believed the show was ending, so I guess it could change now that's not.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know that ? said that but she's a known ? . elam better not be dead cause he's the only reason i watched the show. damn elam. how the ? you gone let the horse leave with the straps? damn free ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    i know that ? said that but she's a known ? . elam better not be dead cause he's the only reason i watched the show. damn elam. how the ? you gone let the horse leave with the straps? damn free ?

lmao!
  • DNB1
    Options
    Yea show aint ? without Elam...after watching this, Common should have played Django.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't know about all that. I think Bohannon is a much better character than Elam ever was. I liked his character and all, but he had some major moments over bitchassness over the course of the series.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yea show aint ? without Elam...after watching this, Common should have played Django.

lol not a chance.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 4 this Saturday?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.tv.com/shows/hell-on-wheels/community/post/hell-on-wheels-season-4-premiere-date-140138721512/
    Hell On Wheels will debut its fourth season on Saturday, August 2 at 9pm. It will run for 10 episodes through October 4, then take a break during AMC's annual FearFest in the scary month of October. And once you've eaten all your Halloween candy and your sugar coma has subsided, you can tune in for three more episodes beginning on Saturday, November 8. Yep, that adds up to a 13-episode fourth season, up from the 10-episode runs of Seasons 1, 2, and 3.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    If Elam died from a ? bear that just happened to attack him after his pistol jams I'll be ? . Like maybe Common just wanted out so they needed to ? him somehow but that's the only excuse.