Kid Found Dead In High School Gym Mat, Case Closed and Organs Stolen

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah the organs were removed after they discovered the body.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok. Didnt know that. So with that being said even if the organs were sold, we can say that it isnt a motive for murder.

But now yet and still who the ? hides a corpse in the gym of a Highschool?

Thats like you playing hide n go seek and everybody gets a good spot.....closet, tub in ya moms room,behind ? in the garage

and one ? for some reason, rolls himself up in the rug in the middle of the living room....u gon have to ask thos ? if he understands what hiding means.

So as this ? sinks in, it feels like they wanted his body to be found immediately

like he was ? with the wrong one, and this is what he get

Its like the killer wasnt even tryin to make this a mystery.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    they got it but say they wont release it....
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Most schools these days have multiple cameras. This school doesn't?!
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They sending out a message to somebody,
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how u know?, were you present?
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    babel wrote: »

They do, they cant release the footage they say, becuz it shows minors faces on it
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    babel wrote: »

They do, they cant release the footage they say, becuz it shows minors faces on it

so they sayin a minor did it?

if not they need to photoshop their faces out, this 2013
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard they do sometimes stuff bodies with newspaper while embalming, but the organs are usually put back

I remember when Trayvon was murdered ? Gregory said something bigger was going on, young black males are being killed for their organs, so maybe somebody murked him, took out his organs then hid his body in that mat

I was thinking the same thing too about what ? Gregory, that ? is true with this incident.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

I wasn't present, I'm just literate:
    • The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which conducted the autopsy, told CNN that it returned all of the organs to the body before sending it to the funeral home for burial. Yet the funeral home director wrote in a letter to the Johnsons that he never received the organs.

Funeral home probably sold them.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a big ? storm that stinks to high heaven. RIP to that boy that lost his life.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a blessing in disguise that they took his organs. The funeral home gonna get theirs but, the grimey ? they did made people pay attention to this case. Huffington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS. Before it was getting swept under the rug. Out of all the kids to steal organs from, they steal organs from the kid who was secretly murdered.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

• The Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which conducted the autopsy, told CNN that it returned all of the organs to the body before sending it to the funeral home for burial. Yet the funeral home director wrote in a letter to the Johnsons that he never received the organs.

The point was that unless u were present you dont know

a person can say anything, it can be published, u can read it, but that doesnt make it true

& if there is some black market ? scam going on, im sure theyre gonna want the organs at its earliest inception, therefore most well be paid off & will say anything to cover their involvement

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Before reading the story I was like everyone else: Of course he was murdered.

Then I read the story...idk man. A lot of it just centers around 'why would he...how could he...etc'

I still dnt believe their accident stoy, but whatever happened to him had to happen in 15 min acccording to the video, and had to mean no one heard. That woulda been hard to pull off gettin randomly in a fight and murked quietly in 15 min.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

The point was that unless u were present you dont know

a person can say anything, it can be published, u can read it, but that doesnt make it true

& if there is some black market ? scam going on, im sure theyre gonna want the organs at its earliest inception, therefore most well be paid off & will say anything to cover their involvement

Using this reasoning, we don't even know that the kid existed in the first place. It might be all made up.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Before reading the story I was like everyone else: Of course he was murdered.

Then I read the story...idk man. A lot of it just centers around 'why would he...how could he...etc'

I still dnt believe their accident stoy, but whatever happened to him had to happen in 15 min acccording to the video, and had to mean no one heard. That woulda been hard to pull off gettin randomly in a fight and murked quietly in 15 min.

Doesn't take long for someone to be accidentally killed in a fight, I could easily see a bunch of ? deciding to jump him, but they accidentally murk him, panic, hide his body in one of the mats, and dip.

They should just drop the video, if they have nothing to hide, then it will be fine. They probably deleted that ? by now though. (assuming camera's were even on to record the events)

I'll say this though, if that ? did somehow manage to fit down into a rolled up mat that was standing up, and got stuck, he is probably a runner for that #1 spot in the 2013 Darwin awards.

The bottom reasoning is assuming he was by himself.

It wouldn't have been easy to himself inside the mat without any support while it was lying down. He would have had to put the mat up against a solid object, and then put his hands behind his back or in front of him in order to reduce the width of his shoulders then he would have to push his feet against another solid object to push himself inside.

^ All of that requiring far more effort than simply unrolling the mat.

The second option is entering the mat from the top, while it's standing up. Only way I can see him managing to fully enter the mat this way is if he assumed the position of an olympic diver, and dived down in there, without the mat falling over before he fully entered it. The other option is the mat wasn't fully rolled him, so it was easy to get in, but when it fell, he struggled and somehow wrapped the mat all the way up and trapped himself.

^All of that requiring more effort than simply moving/knocking the mat over, and picking up the lost item from the ground.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Whoever ? the ex probably did it.

Probably jst wanted to whoop his ass and ended up killing him
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think the organs were sold at all. That's foolish. Nobody is gonna sell the organs from a murder.

But somebody very likely could have made them disappear to destroy evidence.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrestling mats are heavy as ? tho. One person couldn't roll a body up in one. Maybe it was some freak accident. But blood on the wall not belonging to Johnson? This whole this is like a nightmare.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went into that mat around 1:00pm according to the news. Kids had gym class while he was lying dead in there.

What kind of school is this man? Blood on the gym wall, sneakers and clothes laying around the bleachers and dead kids rolled up in cheerleading mats. The ? ?
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    He went into that mat around 1:00pm according to the news. Kids had gym class while he was lying dead in there.

What kind of school is this man? Blood on the gym wall, sneakers and clothes laying around the bleachers and dead kids rolled up in cheerleading mats. The ? ?

How they not see duke laying there?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that school needs veronica mars.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they tryin to play us like we stupid