Game Officially Signs with YMCMB.

Options
Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in The Reason
The Game cemented his new affiliation yesterday at the annual How The West Was Won show, when Tyga gave a Cash Money chain to be put on the Compton-bred rapper’s neck.

The pair had just finished performing Tyga’s song “Faded” when Tyga did the deed, certifying what the Birdman had said earlier in the day.

While not specific, Birdman hinted at some East Coast signings and a film being on deck for YMCMB.

"S/O thagame sh*t to real whtup 5 west coast whts popin RICHGANG YMCMBusine$$
Baby tweeted October 13.

"Sh*t just startin 2014 a Movie ahead of tha Game we just sign some Great NY.Rappers connectin tha dots Richgang YMCMB" (Birdman's Twitter)

Late Saturday night, Game revealed he was now down with the Cash Money family.

Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne have a new labelmate. The Game has officially joined the YMCMB family as the label's newest signee. Birdman made the announcement on Twitter. "S/O 2MY@thegame Westcoast makit Official.RICHGANG.YMCMBusine$$," tweeted the Cash Money CEO. The Game saluted his new team. "@BIRDMAN5STAR time to close the door on these ? !!!! R$CHGANG," he responded.

Not sure i like this move for game but hes gettin his paper cant hate. Itll be years before an album sees the light of day though. I wonder if hes still gonna gonna talk about dre every other song now??

Comments