Is Drizzy Drake makin' boss moves or acting like a 16 year old girl??

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TRUTH HURTS.COM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    On or off the record...it doesn't matter. Future should be allowed to have his opinion about the album w/o Drake acting like a scorned ? . I'm starting to think Drake gets cramps and bleeds once a month...smh.

Having an opinion is one thing but you telling me that if this story is true Drake is a ? for not bringing a ? on his tour who just ? on his album? You'd work with someone who just said some slick ? about you?

So this statement...

"Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you.
    They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do’ — Future.”

is considered talking slick or ? on Drake? I'm confused. Perhaps it's my thick skin that prevents me from being offended so easily. Sounds like he made a simple statement regarding what he thought of Drake's album & Drake started PMSing about it. I could see if he called Drake a sissified ? nigguh or something disrespectful, but come on bruh..that ? was extra light. And coming from wack ass Future of all people????...lmao. Even if it was a misquote..it's still nothing worth crying about. Nigguhs get offended way too easily. Plus as an artist you would have to be a gullible af to believe that everybody likes everything you do. Sounds like he'd rather have a nigguh lie and smile in his face than keep it 100.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And considering Drake talks lots ? subliminally about other rappers... or in some cases Clowing Jay and Kanye over the WTT album title saying that something that should be made by him and wayne...man ? Drake.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future>Drake

at what? ? off tune singing? certainly not rapping or making songs
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This thread needs a Poll Maybe one of my former colleagues would be so kind as to add one for you...

I started to make this thread a poll,
    but the poll would have taken away some of the responses..

Some people would've voted without posting a response..
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $1.5 million though? i know future is feeling some type of way
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake get this fool off your tour!!!
  • nex gin
    Options

As he should. Dude losing $1.5 over some ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is 2013, forming a honest opinion is dead

@bolded, That ? will be crazy if he replace Future for Rich Homie Quan.

Ether on so many levels because future & Rich Home Quan have a little beef
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    On or off the record...it doesn't matter. Future should be allowed to have his opinion about the album w/o Drake acting like a scorned ? . I'm starting to think Drake gets cramps and bleeds once a month...smh.

Having an opinion is one thing but you telling me that if this story is true Drake is a ? for not bringing a ? on his tour who just ? on his album? You'd work with someone who just said some slick ? about you?

So this statement...

is considered talking slick or ? on Drake? I'm confused. Perhaps it's my thick skin that prevents me from being offended so easily. Sounds like he made a simple statement regarding what he thought of Drake's album & Drake started PMSing about it. I could see if he called Drake a sissified ? nigguh or something disrespectful, but come on bruh..that ? was extra light. And coming from wack ass Future of all people????...lmao. Even if it was a misquote..it's still nothing worth crying about. Nigguhs get offended way too easily. Plus as an artist you would have to be a gullible af to believe that everybody likes everything you do. Sounds like he'd rather have a nigguh lie and smile in his face than keep it 100.

? on Drake? No but it's something that Future probably shouldn't have said in an interview given they were about to tour together. It's business more than anything and it always amazes me how fans never seem to get that part of it. Music BUSINESS. That's how business works. You don't say something publicly that could be taken as a shot at the person you got a deal on the table with. Did he diss Drake? No clearly it ain't a diss. You being a fool if you don't think Future picked the wrong time to express his "My hits are better than yours" statement though. And being that Future already coppin pleas over the situation he probably feels the same way.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honest is horrible btw, ? shoulda dropped "a hit that grabs u" as his first single, i was expecting some ? like deeper than the ocean or his verse on ? the world
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake light skinned he gonna always catch feelings
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ these responses

"yes men need to go" but uh, what?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know Future dropped a album. What was the name of his single?

I really haven't heard his music lately.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like an episode of.....

01baf3ea8ef6f423ac2baa1526c9ad0e2ed25e31_full.jpg

Monday Nights ? Fights
  • nex gin
    Options

So this statement...

? on Drake? No but it's something that Future probably shouldn't have said in an interview given they were about to tour together. It's business more than anything and it always amazes me how fans never seem to get that part of it. Music BUSINESS. That's how business works. You don't say something publicly that could be taken as a shot at the person you got a deal on the table with. Did he diss Drake? No clearly it ain't a diss. You being a fool if you don't think Future picked the wrong time to express his "My hits are better than yours" statement though. And being that Future already coppin pleas over the situation he probably feels the same way.

I can certainly understand it being a not so good business move w/ them going on tour together, but I still think that it was too light of a jab to cost a nigguh $1.5 million. I look at it from the perspective as if I were Drake and somebody made that statement about my album. I would shrug it off as being his opinion. It's not like he assaulted me or my character, and his comment wasn't on some "? Drake....that nigguh's album is garbage" type ? . It's not like they weren't cool. I also look at it from the perspective of this being hip hop. A hip hop artist is suppose to think his ? is better than the next man's. That's like playing basketball w/ your friends and disowning your homeboy cause he fouled you too hard. That's like Pusha T getting mad at Kanye cause Ye told him that Yeezus was better than MNIMN. That's like Jay and Ye falling out and not working together because Ye made slick comments about some of Jay's questionable moves. As far as Future coppin pleas........$1.5 will have a nigguh doing that..lol.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Business is business though. He should have let dude continue the scheduled tour dates, and cut off all ties AFTER business was taken care of (IF he felt some type of way).

Cutting him from the tour immediately is some ? ? . Future was probably counting on having that money to pay bills, tuition, car notes etc.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    When egos collide with common sense....

That man is selling a product. The statement made can very much be seen as discrediting that very product. I have no idea what would make Future draw the unnecessary comparison but I guarantee you that if I'm working for a Budweiser sponsored event and get in an interview talkin bout "But maaaaan, Miller Genuine Draft just goes down so much smoother :) ..."

:(
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake the type of ? to take himself on a candlelight dinner date
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is giving Drake a hard time. Let that man bake!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    This thread needs a Poll Maybe one of my former colleagues would be so kind as to add one for you...

we can do that ? ?
    @black_samson yes I would hope they made it easier by now but someone can create a poll thread and a mod must merge the 2 threads keeping the main thread as the title thread and keeping the poll also during the merge.
    illedout wrote: »

I started to make this thread a poll,
    but the poll would have taken away some of the responses..

Some people would've voted without posting a response..

True you might lose those few response but they are generally supplemented by those who feel they have to explain their vote or defend the artist. Plus you get a whole lot more people who actually read the 1st post if only to see what they are voting on rather then running with the title only.....
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake a hoe for getting in his feelings but forreal, this is another instance of the media hoppin on any opportunity to create controversy. Future obviously wasn't dissing him but if you put some ? on like Twitter just saying that one line Future said regarding Drake album, you'd think that was a significant part of the interview. clearly when they heard that, they knew they could blow it out of proportion (and they knew Drake would act like a ? about it)

eh, it aint like Future can't get no bookings tho. says he turned down the deal for a paycut quickfast so he obviously aint really need ? from Drake. just woulda been a good business move and a great headline for the hoes