Black Men: Majority are genuinely scared of the White Man, studies show.

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    a white man on here got 50 goats for standing next to gozilla with godzilla colored uptowns on..and not one lol or a roast....do with that what you will

one of the defining moments in our history.

everybody was actin like they just saw hot sauce cross a dude over at rucker park.

saying ? like,

"awwwwmygawwwwwd thats the sickest picture i ever seen in my life dude got godzilla to match the sneakers!!!! but on the real, Kat you ugly as ? cause that one nostril is about .2cm larger in diameter than the other one....and Kai, pffft. ? please!! she got man nipples, b. Oh you want me to post a pic of my girl?? nah i'm good. But she still a dime, which is why she just left me and i aint even mad cause now she with that old ass white boy with the godzilla green air forces doin it big up in hong kong. he up in the shaolin temple ? my girl and raising my kids but i would only smash charlie danger if i were ? . and that white dude were there too."
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    down with whitey
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get real.....

"Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety." Proverbs 29:25
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    I always assumed it was the other way around.

That's just a play on words. just look around you, Black men cowing down left and right...why you think "the Butler" killed the Box office?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man from first hand experience, black men in the military are the absolute WORST when it comes to sucking up n/h to white men, ? crackers in general. Some of the behavior i witnessed from other Blacks when i lived in a military community was disgusting.

Anyone else who spent substantial time around military folks, prolly know exactly wat im talking about too.

have to disagree with this

I've sonned many a cracka in uniform

the military is just about as race neutral you can get realistically

I don't beleive you. yall ? gettin' screamed on daily and the White boys get a kick out of it.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man funny you say, I think I had it out with more white men than black dudes...Me knowing a white man or woman is in my presence, I make it my mission to look him in his eye and talk firm and clear when I'm talking to him...any man as matter of fact, my brother was on his Malcolm X ? back in the gap and dude put that ? in me at an earlier age to look 'any' man in his eye to never talk looking down to 'any' persons...or smile when ? aint funny..

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I use to really observe this ? and get upset, I worked in a Warehouse during my college days..and most warehouses, hire yout thugs. (fake thugs dudes) drop-outs etc..and I was able to get on or whatnot..so I'm by far not a thug or slugged up...We had two supervisors...One white and One black...and I would notice how they would talk all polite and timid to the white supervisor but when they would talk to the black supervisor it more so on a reckless type ordeal in a sense...It was pretty much too different ppl talking when these dudes would encounter one of the managers....and I'm looking at the ? like..dude you got 8 cross the front...walk around the warehouse sayin you doing this and that, but yet you talk all timid and low when you wanna ask the white supervisor if you could come into work an extra 5 minutes late...smh..just would bother me to the point I had to point the ? out to one of the dudes..and he even noticed, granted he changed, but the OP is somewhat right...not every black man does this, but I've seen it happened...and you'll be surprised to know who are the black men that's like that
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Elrawd wrote: »
    I always assumed it was the other way around.

That's just a play on words. just look around you, Black men cowing down left and right...why you think "the Butler" killed the Box office?

I have a theory that the bourgeoisie are terrified of the proletariat classes. Men with next to nothing to lose are very dangerous, particularly for men with lots to lose.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man from first hand experience, black men in the military are the absolute WORST when it comes to sucking up n/h to white men, ? crackers in general. Some of the behavior i witnessed from other Blacks when i lived in a military community was disgusting.

Anyone else who spent substantial time around military folks, prolly know exactly wat im talking about too.

I don't beleive you. yall ? gettin' screamed on daily and the White boys get a kick out of it.

who gets screamed on?

you watch too many movies bruh

let me ask you, is it different if a black man screams at you?

you think there are no black men in leadership positions in the military?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bible quote about fear is fire no matter who came up with it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't call us white devils for nothing.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We call those ? the twenty three hour gangstas because they swear up and down they runnin ? til some punk ass white with a badge come through and put eight ? on the wall by his lonesome. Even worse when you see a white ? do it. Soon as they leave they ready to act tough with everybody else like y'all some suckas for real. ? is disgusting.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We call those ? the twenty three hour gangstas because they swear up and down they runnin ? til some punk ass white with a badge come through and put eight ? on the wall by his lonesome. Even worse when you see a white ? do it. Soon as they leave they ready to act tough with everybody else like y'all some suckas for real. ? is disgusting.

hell yeah, i got some family that be like that
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody stop this phag from thread making
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be too considering how many people white men have killed randomly over the years.
    Correction
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well not ALL black men in the military, but I've noticed it more in that community vs the civilian world.

I've also noticed how many blacks in uniform tend to be completey ok with crackers saying ? around them. ? is weird
  • Ree4er Madness
    Ree4er Madness Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Just keepin in Trill. the majority of brothaz out here are spineless in the face of the White man. Most bros. won't admit this by hiding behind their macho persona but in reality, a lotta brothaz are soft right now. a ? got more heart going up against another brotha than he do raising up on a White boy. why yall think B.o.B crime is always in the news? We fear what the White man will do to us more if we harm one of theirs, than if we harm one of our own.

It's called Stockholm syndrome. look it up. It's when you worship your oppressor.

I gotta say, you have a point....? are cowards...They're scared of the "system". Thats why they sit back and buy into the ? and perpetuate the same stupid stereotypes because they're scared to fight back against the "system"..

Just like that thread about the cop busting the lady's windshield...All I saw were ? saying, "all she had to do was roll the window down". Thats true but some of us were getting to the underlying, larger point which was the cop had no right to bust her window and we cannot allow them to abuse their power. Thats why they look at us like we aint ? because we act like it. They see us cooning on tv and in videos and they laugh. Powerful white men are not scared of the average ? , because the average ? doesn't give them anything to fear. Rich ? give them something to fear, but not because of their money. Its because the white man perceives the rich ? to be smarter than the average ? , which we all know is not the case anyway.
  • Ree4er Madness
    Ree4er Madness Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Sounds like you're describing how white ppl act when black folks enter a room

Minus making a fist

They're giving you the okie doke. They're scared of what you can do physically to them because of stereotypes, how they were raised, or whatever. Best believe, they are not scared of you affecting their success or even challenging them on the same social, corporate level. Not in the least...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Well not ALL black men in the military, but I've noticed it more in that community vs the civilian world.

I've also noticed how many blacks in uniform tend to be completey ok with crackers saying ? around them. ? is weird

I will admit that there is a lot of off brand black dudes in the military

but it's pretty much luck of the draw

there are some real folks out there.........then there are some wearing the uniform cause they really lost out here and trying to find themselves

I'd japslap the ? out of a white dude for saying ? around me

you better not even hum a rap song with that word around me if you are white

and there are some real white mofos who can respect that
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where's the picture with the godzilla uptowns. I'm clownin' off of just principle. Show you fraidy negroes how it's done.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Da white man"

What a nauseatingly grating phrase.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I carry myself as a king, these whites see it recognize it And don't ? with me because of it ,thats how i was raised b real talk
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people always wondering, "I wonder what that Black is gonna do right now", as is my experience when we enter a room. Their shifty, darting eyes as they glance at you, giving you the once over, attempting to assuage the rising fear in their chests of the potential danger posed by someone darker than themselves. They're the fearful party and would just as soon exile us from their presence.

I love to stare them down and watch them swiftly search for something less intimidating to look upon. ? , I'd feel some type of way if a superior being sauntered into my space as well. Keep them on their feeble toes.

You couldn't even speak to me on cam on TC...foh bro you ain't mean mugging whites on the regular.

Didn't really feel the need to speak to you.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had you giggling though nh. DON'T LIE GIRRRRLLLLL

Yeah, I tend to laugh at whites and their antics. Feel free to turn some wigga trix nh tonight while I wrap up this essay.