Schoolboy Q Cooning Already

Options
GSonII
GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in The Reason
http://allhiphop.com/videos/schoolboy-q-says-lord-jamars-being-racist-ignorant/

Says Lord Jamar is being racist and ignorant for telling the truth which is Eminem is a visitor in hip hop. He didn't say Em specifically he said white rappers.

It is obvious that blacks built the house of hip hop and Eminem is just a visitor. He does not own this house. Did not build this house and can not run this house correctly because he can not raise these children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYGs4nP4Lvk

The truth starts at 2:48

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell him to his face ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't agree with him saying thats racist or ignorant but he has a point when talks about football and basketball
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q would beat his ass. So Q wins by default. Ol "boat dun sank and aint left the dock" ass ?
  • GSonII
    Options
    "shouldnt have been said, why just because we started something nobody else can be in it, thats not right"

totally agree

Is that what Jamar said?

• Infamous.H_G_C
    Infamous.H_G_C Members Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah he kinda lost coo points for that one, I kinda ain't ? wit him for that!
    ? new handle is "Schoolboy ? ".

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q
    Jamar

One is not like the other. One is relevant.....the other is not.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar is right ! all these whites are just guest in hiphop .But let ? worship that cracka other then supporting a black artist
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we built blues & rock them fools just took that over cant let em do wit hiphop .
  • GSonII
    Options
    I don't see or hear the racism coming from Lord Jamar. He isn't saying he hates whites. He is simply saying this is a house built by blacks and that whites are visitors because they don't own the house, did not build it, can not raise the children that were in the house when they found it correctly, don't even like the street the house is built on, etc. What is racist about what he is saying?

The whole sports analogy does not even make sense here. He is not saying white rappers can't rap. He is simply saying this is not there house they are visitors.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? hardly een accept...? ...Who speak from a different perspective than "the streets or the struggle"...Y'all ? ...Hardly een buy ? albums...Yet...Have the nerve...To get militant...When some of the main investors in the culture decide they wanna take a stab at rapping, and then do it well...Y'all ? ...Have the nerve...
  • GSonII
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Y'all ? hardly een accept...? ...Who speak from a different perspective than "the streets or the struggle"...Y'all ? ...Hardly een buy ? albums...Yet...Have the nerve...To get militant...When some of the main investors in the culture decide they wanna take a stab at rapping, and then do it well...Y'all ? ...Have the nerve...

What does any of that have to do with this? Who said white rappers "can't rap" or "should not rap".
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Politics...

It's only entertainment, listen to the music shut the ? up and keep it moving. All this culture mumbo jumbo and ? please
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Post Jamar actual words...Cause I know you a troll, and Im basing this off of that...And what I see in Q's statement...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Lord Jamar to a certain point about white rappers.. but I also believe hip hop is about showing and proving.. A white rapper or any rapper proves he belongs in game.. by his body of work IMO.. as far as Coonboy Q goes he went to far IMO.. it sounds like did even watch and listen to what Lord Jamar said...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Did I hit a dog?...Did it holla?
  • GSonII
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYGs4nP4Lvk

Starts at 2:48
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Did I hit a dog?...Did it holla?

hell naw, you made a blind, blanket statement that didnt describe me and i had to clarify it, i can speak that bourgeosie ? ? too na

• GSonII
    Options
    Post Jamar actual words...Cause I know you a troll, and Im basing this off of that...And what I see in Q's statement...

You don't know anything about me, you have formed a worthless opinion