When That Attraction To Your Woman Ends...

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The odds are high we feel the same as ts sooner or later.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

I feel you though playboy...hard liquor and some good oldies always have you taking a look back.

At least you recognize your wrong in the situation at its core.
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Smh jomer. It's easier to be honest than a liar.

Sayings like "truth hurts" exist for a reason. Its way easier to lie than tell the truth in any situation that the truth may be abrasive.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why u dont ? wit fat chicks..

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

I feel you though playboy...hard liquor and some good oldies always have you taking a look back.

Sayings like "truth hurts" exist for a reason. Its way easier to lie than tell the truth in any situation that the truth may be abrasive.

But why not just be forthcoming & say how you feel? Cheating, deceiving & wasting someone's fertile years is far worse than just leaving.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just cause you're tired of it doesn't mean the next man is..cut her loose.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Just cause you're tired of it doesn't mean the next man is..cut her loose.

I ever tell you how sexy you are, kat?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

But why not just be forthcoming & say how you feel? Cheating, deceiving & wasting someone's fertile years is far worse than just leaving.

Especially, fertile years!!!!!!
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ur a bad person o/p
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

Yea i agree with you. Just saying lying to someone and seeing them smile is a lot easier than telling the truth and seeing them cry when it is someone you care about.

But only the truth is going to put your mind at ease, which is why its always best even though it may be hard and it may hurt the receiving party.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it be's like that my ? ...that hindsight ? .
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    She was good to me. She had my back 10000000%.

This should be a lesson ladies, never have your man's back because he'll ? on you as soon as he doesn't find you attractive anymore.
    480px-TrollFace.png
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so t/s why did you stop being attracted to her? did her appearance change? personality? what?

Her appearance didn't change. She was still good looking. But something in me lost the attractiveness in her. I have no idea what it was.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    so t/s why did you stop being attracted to her? did her appearance change? personality? what?

Her appearance didn't change. She was still good looking. But something in me lost the attractiveness in her. I have no idea what it was.

that sounds more like your issue than anything she did

biologically it's normal for people to grow desensitized to the same thing over and over. we've basically evolved to seek out new things. which was helpful in something like encouraging humans to explore and discover the rest of the world outside africa, but it can have negative affects onthings like personal relationships

when you think that the normal change in long term relationships from infatuation to a deeper form of affection (which may not be as electrifying as the initial ? in the beginning) is a sign that you are losing attraction to her, vs what it it really is, you just getting used to a relationship, then it can lead you to seek out that feeling you had in the beginning with new partners.

it's futile in the end, cuz no matter how new something is, soon it won't be new anymore. an either you have to learn how to deal with things becoming familiar or you are gonna be in a perpetual pursuit of the new and interesting. you have to learn when seeking that out is a positive part of expanding your experiences or a negative hold on you that keeps you from anything long term and stable

Wow, you're my Dr. Melfie to my Tony Soprano. You just therapized me
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

ROFL @ indirectly admitting that a woman's only worth is her ability to squirt out niglets

a lot of females would starve without their ? as a bargaining chip :(
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    ROFL @ indirectly admitting that a woman's only worth is her ability to squirt out niglets

lol @ this. I read that sentence over 3 times and I still don't know how you got this from what she said. You ? , boo?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sweetheart93

glad I wasn't the only one.
    I was surprised for a second and then remembered where I was reading it
  • blakfyahking
    Options

lol @ this. I read that sentence over 3 times and I still don't know how you got this from what she said. You ? , boo?

->wasting someone's "fertile" years

men are pretty much fertile until they die

so obviously wasting someone's fertile years applies more to a woman

and I would hope the best thing a woman has to offer is more than just being able to have kids

you sure you ain't drinking on on Sunday? :(
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

and I would hope the best thing a woman has to offer is more than just being able to have kids

Fertility encompasses more than just having babies. Your fertile years are the time when you're young, most beautiful, most receptive to the change & compromise that comes with finding a long term partner, etc.

My point was that its unfair to waste a woman's time in a one sided relationship when she could be using that short time frame to find a man & establish a loving relationship. Not make babies. You can make babies & never find a man.

Everybody knows ? ages like bread, not wine. Don't over complicate this
  • sweetheart93
    edited October 2013
    Options

Again, I have no idea how you got that from what she said. I doubt she means that having kids is the best thing she has to offer. I think she meant that it will be harder for her to have children with a man that actually wants her because she wasted her fertile years with the o/p.

I'm positive I haven't been drinking. :(
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2013
    Options

Fertility encompasses more than just having babies. Your fertile years are the time when you're young, most beautiful, most receptive to the change & compromise that comes with finding a long term partner, etc.

My point was that its unfair to waste a woman's time in a one sided relationship when she could be using that short time frame to find a man & establish a loving relationship. Not make babies. You can make babies & never find a man.

when did the concept of fertility start including the bolded? step your "fecundity" game up shorty

don't press buttons cause you typed some suspect ? that devalued a woman's role in a relationship

the true goal of an exclusive monogamous relationship should be companionship.......and the ability to provide companionship has no age limit

just admit that you out here commoditizing these hoez mayne LOL

:(
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

when did the concept of fertility start including the bolded? step your "fecundity" game up shorty

don't press buttons shorty cause you typed some suspect ? that devalued a woman's role in a relationship

the true goal of an exclusive monogamous relationship should be companionship.......and the ability to provide companionship has no age limit

just admit that you out here commoditizing these hoez mayne LOL

:(
    A woman in her youth is far more likely to find a mate than an old woman for a wide range of reasons, but for the purpose of this exchange, we're discussing her ability to 'adapt' to a mate

You're far less likely to find companionship once you're old, scuffed up by life & settled in your ways. Why? Because you're emotionally scarred, jaded, and unyielding. Sound familiar old ? ?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped being attracted to a girl I was dating for about 1.5 years.

She didn't change much.. I just put her to high up on a pedestal (she was very attractive) so when I finally bagged and
    got into a relationship with her, reality started to set in.

Towards the end of the 1.5 yrs I was neither happy or unhappy.. I was just board because she wasn't exciting
    to me.

I didn't cheat on her like TS.. I just broke it off on some Seinfeld, "Im not feeling this anymore" style.

with that said... it probably would've been easier to cheat on her and use that as an excuse to break it off with her.
    Trying to explain to a beautiful woman why you just don't want to be with them anymore ... they NEVER understand that ? .
  • sweetheart93
    Options
    hug it out Felicia and blak...just hug it out.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Well typed LMFAO though.

No it's not. You got to remember lies, remember all the details and story. The truth is just the truth. No way to forget it