Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    so yall tryna say white folks never tried to keep us out of rock n roll which was ours to begin with

i don heard stories about iggy pop sayin some racist ? about blacks shouldnt make rock n roll, cant remember if it was hagar, van halen or some other lead singer, dave mustaine or somebody, so yall neva heard of neo-? punk rock, one of the ramones was quoted as sayin he was glad that they finnaly have cropped out the ? sound from their music, i could think of more, dont ask me to post links cuz i could never go back and find all the ? i don read over the years, unlike you ? i am a student of music not just ? hop

if they didnt try to keep us from rock which is our then this black band wouldnt have made this song, if music has no race then why did crackas call all of our music race music

as i said earlier you dumb blacks are the only ones that be happy to give yall ? away, and that music has no color ? only comes out when we talkin about things that are percieved to be black
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pV97Te_PBI

I gave you a goat but I don't think you're right about that Iggy Pop quote. Iggy Pop would never say such a thing. I refuse to believe it.

i think i got iggy pop confused with ted nugent while i was typin but i definitely read some ? iggy pop said
    ion think dave mustaine or the van halens woulda said no ? like that either

dave mustaine said some ? , nikki sixx too, you can google it

well wat he say then bruh? all im seeing is dave talm bout damn black magic or metallica's black album

say bruh i told you earlier dont ask me to pull up no links and all that ? lol, im goin off ? that ive read in the past and talk about dave mustaine sayin some racially insensitive ? has definitely came up before, and he aint the only one

i aint ask for a link, i thought u may be able to tell us what they said since u bring em up, now i see a couple articles on mustaine sayin some insensitive and pretty stupid ? , but that dont make it necessarily racist

in order for me to repeat some ? i read in the past im gon need a link, look at it this way ? , i am the link between you and findin out that one of your heroes said some "insensitive and pretty stupid ? ", you learned somethin today

not necessarily bruh, mustaine been doin that since b4 i was born, u say u a student of music and been doin ur research, the way u came in here i thought u might know off top, my bad

actually, the way i originally said it would have you to believe that i wasnt sure which one of those guys said it, the direct quote from myself "dave mustaine or somebody" should have made this easier for you to understand, 2nd the way you threw on a cape for your white daddy(which you will never see whites do for blacks) confused me into thinkin that i did declare dave mustaine as the one who actually made the comment, but at the end of the day you found out that he actually really did make a comment, so what is you really sayin right now b

first of all dont come at me talm bout some "white daddy" ? , i know u on ur pro black gimmick cuz u was tired of the feelings catching and i love travis porter gimmicks but foh ? , second of all i felt like if u gon make a post like that, then u must know wat the hell u talm bout, or at least remember wat u searched for to come across that, but it seems u dont and just sayin ? to contribute to the thread, i mean if u aint sure who said what, why the hell u even sayin ? ? u seem to be not as much of a "student" as u claim u are, and i aint mad at that, do u bruh

1. dem fightin words, i can tell you not that type of ? in real life so bring your testosterone levels down while you on the net

2. i will never get tired of "catchin feelins" for reppin the south while shittin on ? who oppose thee

3. lol at travis porter

4. rest of that ? you typed, i dont give a ? about

lol @ a ? portraying a persona online tellin me what type of ? i am in real life, mane take yo lame ass on somewhere, if those fighting words u must be a real emotional and sensitive ass ? bruh
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    so yall tryna say white folks never tried to keep us out of rock n roll which was ours to begin with

i don heard stories about iggy pop sayin some racist ? about blacks shouldnt make rock n roll, cant remember if it was hagar, van halen or some other lead singer, dave mustaine or somebody, so yall neva heard of neo-? punk rock, one of the ramones was quoted as sayin he was glad that they finnaly have cropped out the ? sound from their music, i could think of more, dont ask me to post links cuz i could never go back and find all the ? i don read over the years, unlike you ? i am a student of music not just ? hop

if they didnt try to keep us from rock which is our then this black band wouldnt have made this song, if music has no race then why did crackas call all of our music race music

as i said earlier you dumb blacks are the only ones that be happy to give yall ? away, and that music has no color ? only comes out when we talkin about things that are percieved to be black

I gave you a goat but I don't think you're right about that Iggy Pop quote. Iggy Pop would never say such a thing. I refuse to believe it.

i think i got iggy pop confused with ted nugent while i was typin but i definitely read some ? iggy pop said

Yeah, Ted Nugent would definitely say some ? like that... but he's a ? in general. Everything else is heresay. Even the Elvis ? has no solid evidence, and has been debunked by many Black musicians.

yea ive read alot of quotes from black musicians that debunked elvis being racist but at the same time you cant help but think them ? was prolly coonin they ass off for white acceptance back then lol, its like rakim and them ? the way they give em all that extra credit, they know when they do that white fans will hold them to higher regards

my thing with elvis never really was that i thought he was racist, i think its more the fact that he got all the praise and recognition for so-called innovation from copying styles and it really be the white fans more than the musicians with all the hate and disrespect, most english musicians tell the truth of where their style comes from though, they give proper credit, while american musicians and fans make claims about folk music and country like rock drew inspiration from not just blues but country as well while failing to realize that country drew its inspiration from the blues as well, rock is a spinoff from blues the way funk is a spinoff from soul
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooooooo..:.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Relax, we're in the information era where the internet is readily available to a majority of the globe. The history of rap music and Hip Hop culture is not in danger. It's well documented.

Instead of complaining about white rappers, spread knowledge about where we came from.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited October 2013
    Options

well wat he say then bruh? all im seeing is dave talm bout damn black magic or metallica's black album

say bruh i told you earlier dont ask me to pull up no links and all that ? lol, im goin off ? that ive read in the past and talk about dave mustaine sayin some racially insensitive ? has definitely came up before, and he aint the only one

i aint ask for a link, i thought u may be able to tell us what they said since u bring em up, now i see a couple articles on mustaine sayin some insensitive and pretty stupid ? , but that dont make it necessarily racist

in order for me to repeat some ? i read in the past im gon need a link, look at it this way ? , i am the link between you and findin out that one of your heroes said some "insensitive and pretty stupid ? ", you learned somethin today

not necessarily bruh, mustaine been doin that since b4 i was born, u say u a student of music and been doin ur research, the way u came in here i thought u might know off top, my bad

actually, the way i originally said it would have you to believe that i wasnt sure which one of those guys said it, the direct quote from myself "dave mustaine or somebody" should have made this easier for you to understand, 2nd the way you threw on a cape for your white daddy(which you will never see whites do for blacks) confused me into thinkin that i did declare dave mustaine as the one who actually made the comment, but at the end of the day you found out that he actually really did make a comment, so what is you really sayin right now b

first of all dont come at me talm bout some "white daddy" ? , i know u on ur pro black gimmick cuz u was tired of the feelings catching and i love travis porter gimmicks but foh ? , second of all i felt like if u gon make a post like that, then u must know wat the hell u talm bout, or at least remember wat u searched for to come across that, but it seems u dont and just sayin ? to contribute to the thread, i mean if u aint sure who said what, why the hell u even sayin ? ? u seem to be not as much of a "student" as u claim u are, and i aint mad at that, do u bruh

1. dem fightin words, i can tell you not that type of ? in real life so bring your testosterone levels down while you on the net

2. i will never get tired of "catchin feelins" for reppin the south while shittin on ? who oppose thee

3. lol at travis porter

lol @ a ? portraying a persona online tellin me what type of ? i am in real life, mane take yo lame ass on somewhere, if those fighting words u must be a real emotional and sensitive ass ? bruh

what persona am i portrayin? im not the same person everyday, its different sides to me as a person

i will never understand your emotional and sensitive talk, wtf does that even mean, so you view anger as a female trait, what type of backwards ass generation do you come from(keepin in mind that you prolly older than me which is a shame), if a ? walk up on me and spit in my face or say some disrespectful ? what im posed to do stick my tongue out at the ? ? call the ? police?, apparently in your world if i hit the ? im catchin feelins, aggression/aggressiveness is a trait of men, why do you guys frown upon it and correlate it with women or gayness, sound like you need a daddy to me, maybe dave mustaines free

yea, if a ? come at me and say "first of all dont come at me like that" we either goin two ways imma beat that ? ass or imma think he a ? , which do you prefer, you must be from the ? part of mississippi, between spendin time in jackson and columbus i didnt think they made ? like you in the sip
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all love y'all some white ppl...
    Y'all in an abusive relationship...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2013
    Options

3. lol at travis porter

what persona am i portrayin? im not the same person everyday, its different sides to me as a person

i will never understand your emotional and sensitive talk, wtf does that even mean, so you view anger as a female trait, what type of backwards ass generation do you come from(keepin in mind that you prolly older than me which is a shame), if a ? walk up on me and spit in my face or say some disrespectful ? what im posed to do stick my tongue out at the ? ? call the ? police?, apparently in your world if i hit the ? im catchin feelins, aggression/aggressiveness is a trait of men, why do you guys frown upon it and correlate it with women or gayness, sound like you need a daddy to me, maybe dave mustaines free

yea, if a ? come at me and say "first of all dont come at me like that" we either goin two ways imma beat that ? ass or imma think he a ? , which do you prefer, you must be from the ? part of mississippi, between spendin time in jackson and columbus i didnt think they made ? like you in the sip

mississippi is filled with open minded and narrow minded people just like anywhere else, i dont view anger as a female trait, i just dont get angry at lil ? , i didnt even get angry at "white daddy" i just said, "dont come at me like that". whats so fight provoking about that? i didnt dis u, dont say no crazy ? like that to me is all i asked. i guess im a grown man that come from the part of mississippi where we dont have to jump at every opportunity(especially online) to prove our manhood like young boys and fit in ass ? like to do

im not sure what world u come from but in mine if a ? wanna equate "dont come at me like that/dont talk to me like that" wit spitting or saying something disrespectful, and that results in them not being able to control themselves, then they must be sensitive or naturally ? made, now im not tryna say u ? made, but u said some off the wall ? , and u let that very mild lil response rile u up, u must be some kinda sensitive

u seem like u wanna get on these hands cuz of "dont come at me like that". that aint where it need to go over that lil phrase. seem like u the one who need a male figure. ion know what u tryna prove but i aint spit in yo face or say ? bout yo fam, so take that ? elsewhere ? , im not the one. continue with yo online gimmicks and get over it my ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

3. lol at travis porter

mississippi is filled with open minded and narrow minded people just like anywhere else, i dont view anger as a female trait, i just dont get angry at lil ? , i didnt even get angry at "white daddy" i just said, "dont come at me like that". whats so fight provoking about that? i didnt dis u, dont say no crazy ? like that to me is all i asked. i guess im a grown man that come from the part of mississippi where we dont have to jump at every opportunity(especially online) to prove our manhood like young boys and fit in ass ? like to do

im not sure what world u come from but in mine if a ? wanna equate "dont come at me like that/dont talk to me like that" wit spitting or saying something disrespectful, and that results in them not being able to control themselves, then they must be sensitive or naturally ? made, now im not tryna say u ? made, but u said some off the wall ? , and u let that very mild lil response rile u up, u must be some kinda sensitive

u seem like u wanna get on these hands cuz of "dont come at me like that". that aint where it need to go over that lil phrase. seem like u the one who need a male figure. ion know what u tryna prove but i aint spit in yo face or say ? bout yo fam, so take that ? elsewhere ? , im not the one. continue with yo online gimmicks and get over it my ? .

aight
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah...He got you this time, Swamp...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Yeah...He got you this time, Swamp...

lol not at all i can argue that ? back quick but whats the use, im tryna ween this ? off the confrontation so i can slide into gettin this homework out the way befo 12 but you bout to make me get back to arguin wit this ? lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    dont worry bout it bruh, gon do ya homework, im petty, this ? can go for hours
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    dont worry bout it bruh, gon do ya homework, im petty, this ? can go for hours

now look, yall got this ? head pumped up lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited October 2013
    Options
    nah lol, i tend to argue/debate on here for hours at times is what i meant
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    These threads always bring out the wack posters/ lurkers with the low postcounts. Alot of dudes have exposed themselves to be white boys pretending to be black. Some of ya'll tried to be slick and keep your race ambiguous but you've exposed yourselves. Some things never change...

Rock & Roll, blues, jazz, disco, house music (started by black ? from the midwest FYI) and now hip hop were all started by black Americans. Only one genre is still seen as black, but that's about to change. I've said this before in other threads but wait till they find them a (pure) white Drake. It'll be a wrap by then.
    Black folks be more racist than white folks at times I swear b. I don't give a ? if a rapper is white, black, Latino, Asian , avatar blue, alien green if it's hot it's hot. by the logic in this thread lil b is more hip hop than Eminem cause he's black?
    Yeah because black folks stating the obvious like hip hop = black music is more racist than a jury letting Zimmerman walk, Johannes Mesehrle (sp) shooting a cuffed black dude in the back in the Bay on cam and doing small time etc. Some of you guys are really out of touch when it comes to racism or related issues. Then to make matters worse a corny, non-street square a*s white boy like yourself will name himself after a n*gga like Rich Porter. This is all a joke, some fad to latch onto to people like you. Culture vultures lack a culture of their own so they'll latch onto another culture, water it down and rewrite history and act like they originated it. When people tell the truth they're the racist (lol).

I know more than enough real heads that happen to be white and they'd all agree with Jamar's statements.

Too many Malcolm's not enough Martins. Grew up in Harlem during the rich p era and I'm dark skin Dominican. Your entire post is invalid now. Feelings have been hurt cause I pointed out the truth that black folks are just as if not on par racist as white folks are. Hit the wack and feelings button don't care
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    These threads always bring out the wack posters/ lurkers with the low postcounts. Alot of dudes have exposed themselves to be white boys pretending to be black. Some of ya'll tried to be slick and keep your race ambiguous but you've exposed yourselves. Some things never change...

Rock & Roll, blues, jazz, disco, house music (started by black ? from the midwest FYI) and now hip hop were all started by black Americans. Only one genre is still seen as black, but that's about to change. I've said this before in other threads but wait till they find them a (pure) white Drake. It'll be a wrap by then.
    Black folks be more racist than white folks at times I swear b. I don't give a ? if a rapper is white, black, Latino, Asian , avatar blue, alien green if it's hot it's hot. by the logic in this thread lil b is more hip hop than Eminem cause he's black?
    Yeah because black folks stating the obvious like hip hop = black music is more racist than a jury letting Zimmerman walk, Johannes Mesehrle (sp) shooting a cuffed black dude in the back in the Bay on cam and doing small time etc. Some of you guys are really out of touch when it comes to racism or related issues. Then to make matters worse a corny, non-street square a*s white boy like yourself will name himself after a n*gga like Rich Porter. This is all a joke, some fad to latch onto to people like you. Culture vultures lack a culture of their own so they'll latch onto another culture, water it down and rewrite history and act like they originated it. When people tell the truth they're the racist (lol).

I know more than enough real heads that happen to be white and they'd all agree with Jamar's statements.

...cause I pointed out the truth that black folks are just as if not on par racist as white folks are ...

whats the black equivalent of a sun down town? (which still exist till this day, btw)

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Too many Malcolm's not enough Martins. Grew up in Harlem during the rich p era and I'm dark skin Dominican. Your entire post is invalid now. Feelings have been hurt cause I pointed out the truth that black folks are just as if not on par racist as white folks are. Hit the wack and feelings button don't care

being a black dominican does not mean a ? thing. point blank period hip-hop is black music and we can be as racist or non-racist as we ? want to be it is our music. that point needs to be reinforced to all non-black people who want to be accepted as legitimate hip-hop artist.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody perfect only cuz somebody has an opinion on one thing doesn't make him a ? .

I agree

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

being a black dominican does not mean a ? thing. point blank period hip-hop is black music and we can be as racist or non-racist as we ? want to be it is our music. that point needs to be reinforced to all non-black people who want to be accepted as legitimate hip-hop artist.

So with your logic as America is primarily white owned businesses that would imply its a white mans America right? So as its white America surely thy can be as racist as they like right? After all it their America......

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Music is sound and style it can't be claimed to be owned as a specific groups. Yeah a certain group of people could be primarily affiliated with the music but never become sole keeper or "gate keeper" y'all so scared white ppl gonna take hip hop from our "culture" that your in the thread saying we can pick and choose who's allowed in our genre. First white people or non whites are the majority of the people who "buy" the music they are the ones who fund it they are the ones who show up to the shows in droves but yet they are not allowed to participate in it because they come from a different culture. The minute hip hop becomes exclusive and not inclusive is the day it truly dies. I'm not simplifying ? is what it is bottom line y'all mad cuz white people involved in hip hop decisions but they have a right too. A lot of people know our history but y'all still living in it the hypocrisy is disgusting.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

So with your logic as America is primarily white owned businesses that would imply its a white mans America right? So as its white America surely thy can be as racist as they like right? After all it their America......

Hip-hop is not a business the comparisons in this thread are ? stupid, the music industry is a business hip-hop calls itself a culture which means it's a way of seeing the world and we don't want you white ? twisting hip-hop so that we see the world the way you want us too

do you understand white boy? and as for america white people created the idea for america but you did it on other peoples land using other peoples labor, therefore if you want to be fair those people should be shareholders in america we all know those people are not treated correctly but that's another issue.
  • zombie
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Music is sound and style it can't be claimed to be owned as a specific groups. Yeah a certain group of people could be primarily affiliated with the music but never become sole keeper or "gate keeper" y'all so scared white ppl gonna take hip hop from our "culture" that your in the thread saying we can pick and choose who's allowed in our genre. First white people or non whites are the majority of the people who "buy" the music they are the ones who fund it they are the ones who show up to the shows in droves but yet they are not allowed to participate in it because they come from a different culture. The minute hip hop becomes exclusive and not inclusive is the day it truly dies. I'm not simplifying ? is what it is bottom line y'all mad cuz white people involved in hip hop decisions but they have a right too. A lot of people know our history but y'all still living in it the hypocrisy is disgusting.

If rap music was like any other kind of music you would have a point but it's not. through no fault of their own white people destroy everything they touch. their buying power twisted the music in the direction that they wanted it to go to. it's on us the creators to try and twist it back
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrong. White people don't have a right to push their ? ass agenda if it's not conducive to our culture. It's bad enough our own contribute to its degradation.

If you're such an advocate for white/non-black people being able to dictate what goes on within hip-hop, could you please give me an example of how the ? agenda would benefit it? I can mos def give you a scenario where it would be destructive.

The further effeminizing of the black American male, which is directly linked to population control and the black household, while metaphorically castrating us even more than "they" already have in the eyes of the general public.

Now, give me a benefit that trumps that and I'll ? . Otherwise you, and your short-sighted ass, can go kick rocks.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Since we pulling E-card rank. Richard Porter lived in my building on Convent and 146th, My family has roots in Panama and I'm light-skin black. Black folks are no where near as racist as white folks. You see, you have to actually be in a position to discriminate to be on par with white racism.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Wrong. White people don't have a right to push their ? ass agenda if it's not conducive to our culture. It's bad enough our own contribute to its degradation.

If you're such an advocate for white/non-black people being able to dictate what goes on within hip-hop, could you please give me an example of how the ? agenda would benefit it? I can mos def give you a scenario where it would be destructive.

The further effeminizing of the black American male, which is directly linked to population control and the black household, while metaphorically castrating us even more than "they" already have in the eyes of the general public.

Now, give me a benefit that trumps that and I'll ? . Otherwise you, and your short-sighted ass, can go kick rocks.

White ? agenda? Last time I checked it was kanye and ASAP rocky wearing dresses. The effeminizing of the black males are done by black males stop blaming boogeyman that doesn't exist. Like I said b4 the day hip hop becomes exclusive and not inclusive is the day it dies.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I not say it's bad enough our own contribute to its degradation? ? , you can't read for ? . You prolly let your white friends call you "boy" and "? " too, don't you?

There's a time to be progressive and there's a time to be selective. If you can't differentiate, that's on you. I'm done son. I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall.