The Black Male Mystique: Conquering the Women of the World

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    blacks n asians make some cute ass kids.....
    this ? sound so niggerish in the same way I hear black ? yapping bout wanting a non black man to make "pretty babies".

Yall see a few cute asian/black broads and believe they all look like that smh. Man i lived in Japan for years and been all thru Asia, and can easily say that that black/asian mix breed the funniest offspring. Black/Fillipino mix is the WOAT.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Black men are always fantasizing about other women, but won't help their baby mamas raise their kids. Disgusting degenerates.

Who turned you into a bitter black woman?

My dad was busy ? white women and yeah he'll give money, but not try to really raise me until I was almost a man, my personality was already formed.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men are always fantasizing about other women, but won't help their baby mamas raise their kids. Disgusting degenerates.

There's no fantasy, the Black seed has conquered since the beginnning of time. it's all over the planet. there are dark skinned Asians in the world, were you aware of that?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    White men got Asians on lock

Also t/s is a ?

Since Vietnam, the White man has indeed conquered that ? wool...I agree...but it's time to hand over that Asian ass. we movin' in.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    blacks n asians make some cute ass kids.....
    this ? sound so niggerish in the same way I hear black ? yapping bout wanting a non black man to make "pretty babies".

Yall see a few cute asian/black broads and believe they all look like that smh. Man i lived in Japan for years and been all thru Asia, and can easily say that that black/asian mix breed the funniest offspring. Black/Fillipino mix is the WOAT.

look here BOY! it's just ? ....MAN UP!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

There's no fantasy, the Black seed has conquered since the beginnning of time. it's all over the planet. there are dark skinned Asians in the world, were you aware of that?

They been dark since they left Africa 10s of thousands of years ago.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who turned you into a bitter black woman?

My dad was busy ? white women and yeah he'll give money, but not try to really raise me until I was almost a man, my personality was already formed.

So your father did.....cool

Smh @ you and your mom standing in the door way rolling your eyes with your hand on your hips every time your pops came over
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had a filipino german mixed ? .. bad as hell.. i should post her pick the punk.. i got bout 30k out the ? before she tan back to her boyfriend.. i hear she's pregnant... smh.. she was a total waste...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    i had a filipino german mixed ? .. bad as hell.. i should post her pick the punk.. i got bout 30k out the ? before she tan back to her boyfriend.. i hear she's pregnant... smh.. she was a total waste...

What was the investment?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »

What was the investment?

nothin..
    i told the story on here before.. she was this ? ' girl that i use to ? wit.. he did some snake ? so i took his ? .. she came and i put her to work..

? didnt even get furniture out the situation. lol got her a few things for the baby she had tho..

cause Boo love the kids. hahha
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very sound and wise business venture then.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

says the black man simp that is struggling to find a women to bear him a child
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black men want white women to call u ? ...we as people want the ? hurtin supa hard ? an humilation is the only answer
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    what that ? analyzer say?

twatgetta wrote: »
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    inb4 t/s does a detailed analysis on black men ? sizes

the key is in the size of ? and ? technique. Women of all races gravitate to the Black stroke more than any other race and never leave for good reason....

Asian males - ? the size of newborns in most cases. so they are mostly into ? on their women who are suffering sexually. So Asian women hardly know what "good ? " is.
    Hindu males - ? are similar in size to Asian except they look burnt and filty which is a turn off to most ? , especially those that suck ? . can't suck a cigar looking ? , right hoes?
    White males - ? are average but they ? their women like savages which is why they can't get wet and need to be "squirted" to get off.
    Black males - refer to any of Lex Steele's videos and you'll understand why the Black staff is the Holy Grail to ALL women on earth.,.
    class dismissed

This ? said "? " smh
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I myself tried to conquer the women of the Arab & Indian race. ? ...you/her/both will die trying to get it in. If her parents or family find out, leave town ASAP. Just trust me on this.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a philipino chic and my last chic was Dominican and the other Indian...I get international ? ...
  • twatgetta
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    I myself tried to conquer the women of the Arab & Indian race. ? ...you/her/both will die trying to get it in. If her parents or family find out, leave town ASAP. Just trust me on this.

@bkkbully

you gotta get one that defected from the family and settled in Miami..lol...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *all ic members who entered this thread gathers in a circle around thread starter points and taunts* "? !? !? !? ...........!"
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are we talking nationality or ethnicity or apparently since you have Hindu, religion
  • Focal Point
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    dead @ next piece of wool

True spit, I would have stopped reading if it wasn't for this...lolol

But I advise ? to sample some tight Asian ? ...and then move to a Indian chick before you die...

I felt a moment of power once ? an Indian chick, knowing she was breaking all types of cultural rules and knowing her 15 brothers, uncles, and cousins would go into Rick Ross seizures if they knew that their Muslim sister was a freak ? that like ? ? ...they would of killed a ? ...lol...*reminisces

So she was Indian which is Asian stock and she was Muslim? Damn
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

But I advise ? to sample some tight Asian ? ...and then move to a Indian chick before you die...

I felt a moment of power once ? an Indian chick, knowing she was breaking all types of cultural rules and knowing her 15 brothers, uncles, and cousins would go into Rick Ross seizures if they knew that their Muslim sister was a freak ? that like ? ? ...they would of killed a ? ...lol...*reminisces

I think she was actually Pakistani...but I'm unsure...she was defiantly Muslim.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either way, my ? does not see colour. It's got no time to be racist...lol
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    You dudes are delusional.

Idk where you get this idea of us "stealing" any race of women.

Last time i checked, we're at the bottom of the totem pole right along with black women.

And if anything the guys claiming that they're taking women are usually taking them fat ones.

cut that ? out.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black men need to be focusing on developing their communities. ? is too much of a priority to a lot of brothers. And to some it is the ultimate indication of their success. They couldn't be wronger.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

I think she was actually Pakistani...but I'm unsure...she was defiantly Muslim.

Y3ah prolly ?