Options
    Call that ? out
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    How were the white girls reacting?

In agreement, unfortunately.

One asian chick was saying she doesn't find black guys attractive except for these two at the gym. Pulled up some pics of some Chris Brown wannabes and started showing everybody, I was like
    8-|

I woulda been watching your ass like

tumblr_lrv15nLcpJ1qfrlaz.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Can we go one day without the use of "? " on the IC?...Like, is it possible?...Anyways, I met a dark skinned Italian girl last week who felt it was "unfortunate" that she came out with the skin tone she had...She loved my dark ass though...Eh...Did any of the white girls around y'all get involved in the convo?

Most of them agreed with her.

I probably would have spoke out and said some real condescending stuff like "I'm Black too so I guess that makes me ghetto too y'all are some damn geniuses."

The ignorance and bigotry even by people within our own race never ceases to amaze me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    school them just to get ? off your chest... limited.. no sense in talkin to them till your blue in the face.. then just let them speak foolishly.. and remain in ignorance..

when people say something stupid i dont engage i just let them talk
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs

... and, in agreement with AJack (what's the world coming to???), I'da called her out on her coonery and left the table. Prolly woulda called her a Stepin Fetchit ? to her face and walked off.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing you can do with a ? like that. just let her grow up and get her stacey dash on. its only a matter of time before she realizes that racist white hate black ppl but they hate black ppl who hate other black ppl even more. ask allen keyes. he stay cooning for them crackas but he never wins an election. they love to see him ? but they refuse to vote for him.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh..I think talking with her one on one is probably a better route considering this went down at work.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you've found a. Jackson's soulmate .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does she look like though?

I don't have a pic, and I'm not on FB so I can't pull her up
    I wasn't asking for a pic, just describe the ? .

Adjectives, my ? .

I was stalling till I pulled her up on FB and put her pic on tinypic...impatient ass
    e6sodu.jpg

Broad kinda gives me an airhead aura.

Like the other poster said she got her mind made up, so no need in wasting your time.

If the setting had been more appropriate you could have educated her a bit, but I doubt that would have helped.

She can date as many White men as she likes and have as many interracial kids as she wants as well but she'll still be a "? " in the eyes of a lot of Whites.

She'll just happen to be a "? " that likes to ? Whites.

And this is the s@&@ black people like her don't understand.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    I never pegged her for one either! She had me fooled w/ the natural hair & pro black facade.

She's a few years younger than me & in the undergrad nursing program. Really intelligent black chick from NY. We were chilling in the break room with a group of students & the subject of men came up. She made a point to declare that she only dates white men because black men are 'too ghetto.' Mind you, we were the only black girls in a group of 15 white girls and she's just going on and on about her love for white men.

Her: 'nah I don't do black guys. Theyre too ghetto.'

Me: 1323.gif

Her: 'the ones in the south are extra ratchet, but even the ones back home in NY are too ghetto for me. I need some cream in my coffee!'

Me: 'Maybe every black guy YOU'VE met is ghetto, but I know for a fact not every black man is bad. So what about African men? Are they too ghetto?'

Her: 'No! They're like SUPER black. I can't go that dark.'

Me: 'Whats wrong with darkskinned men? My kid & my husband are dark. Hell, depending on the season I'm dark...'

Her: 'Everybody in my family married outside of their race, I'm the only full black sibling....' and then she went off on a tangent about how cute her mixed nieces & nephews are, whipped out her phone & started showing pics to the white girls.

I didnt really wanna call her out on her coonery because it wasn't an appropriate setting to school the babies but it was disheartening to hear her go all bed ? in front of these white folk. Maybe its just because she's young & confused. I hope she gets her wake up call before it smacks her in the face living here in good ol Tennessee.

How do yall deal with people like this? Just let em stay ignorant or take it upon yourself to school them?
    Coward

Called this ngga a coward hahaha

T/s You ollll Coward dies a thousand deaths ass ngga
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Generally at work I'm not interested in educating people after they make igno-rants. With that many whites absorbing that nonsense and witnessing the coonery I'd be forced to step up for my race and verbally spank that chick and any whites who agreed.

I'd highlight her ignorance, call her a ? , tell any of the whites/asians that if they agreed with her sentiment how pathetic and ignorant they are, and challenge any of them to prove otherwise. I'd speak all my words in a normal voice, in a matter-of-fact tone, while looking the ? and whites directly in the eyes. I would not show anger or passion. I'd simply speak as if I'm delivering facts and I know you have no rebuttal.

I haven't mastered the bolded yet...I know had I said what I wanted to it would've come off very umm...passionately and probably inappropriate for a professional setting
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something does need to be said to her tho.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    finally sombody uses the word ? correctly...

but honestly ive met some like that... i jus smh..

btw @ this late in age ( she over 18) this not a phase... she will be like that prolly 4 the rest of her life.

i went thru my "? phase" but i was younger.. like 10-13..
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    I never pegged her for one either! She had me fooled w/ the natural hair & pro black facade.

She's a few years younger than me & in the undergrad nursing program. Really intelligent black chick from NY. We were chilling in the break room with a group of students & the subject of men came up. She made a point to declare that she only dates white men because black men are 'too ghetto.' Mind you, we were the only black girls in a group of 15 white girls and she's just going on and on about her love for white men.

Her: 'nah I don't do black guys. Theyre too ghetto.'

Me: 1323.gif

Her: 'the ones in the south are extra ratchet, but even the ones back home in NY are too ghetto for me. I need some cream in my coffee!'

Me: 'Maybe every black guy YOU'VE met is ghetto, but I know for a fact not every black man is bad. So what about African men? Are they too ghetto?'

Her: 'No! They're like SUPER black. I can't go that dark.'

Me: 'Whats wrong with darkskinned men? My kid & my husband are dark. Hell, depending on the season I'm dark...'

Her: 'Everybody in my family married outside of their race, I'm the only full black sibling....' and then she went off on a tangent about how cute her mixed nieces & nephews are, whipped out her phone & started showing pics to the white girls.

I didnt really wanna call her out on her coonery because it wasn't an appropriate setting to school the babies but it was disheartening to hear her go all bed ? in front of these white folk. Maybe its just because she's young & confused. I hope she gets her wake up call before it smacks her in the face living here in good ol Tennessee.

How do yall deal with people like this? Just let em stay ignorant or take it upon yourself to school them?
    Coward

Called this ngga a coward hahaha

T/s You ollll Coward dies a thousand deaths ass ngga

Lol shut up.

At the moment I was shocked because I hadn't encountered a real life ? .
    Then I got mad at what she was saying
    Then when I realized she's really convinced that she's right I already knew it wasn't worth arguing. She's an NY chick in the south. That good ol deep fried racism is going to hit her in the face sooner or later.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Skylar I can't believe you from Louisiana and hadn't encountered any ? up to now.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of that video where this black kid declares to his group of white buddies, "THAR's Black people and then THAR's naggers."

Yeah, "THAR's", ? was hilarious. He then went on for quite some time attempting to make the distinction. IIRC, it was befittingly posted on WSHH.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black women...
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options
    @Skylar I can't believe you from Louisiana and hadn't encountered any ? up to now.

I've met plenty of people from Louisiana with color issues but never a full-blown ? .

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? speak for yo own city bruh aint no ? in BR ? ? .

where u from skylar??