Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey, if you see me in a lobby, let me be.
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I beat some dudes in a free-aim team death match so bad that they left the lobby after it was done smh. GTA Online got some of the most bitchmade players ever. They either rather do a brain dead auto-aim deathmatch or race by crashing into you as they let someone get away or wait for you to lap them and crash into you out of spite.

I mainly like free-aim deathmatch but I can't get no games because people are afraid to lose and ain't competitive. When I do get a game I just hear them ? about how I ? them so easily as i shoot them in the head then they resort to cheap tactics like camping with an auto shotgun or spam grenade launchers or using miniguns smh. I still win anyway though I need to find some competitive crews that like to do free-aim dm/tdm so I can get a few crew battles started to bring some excitement to this game.
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill leave everyone except for icecold... dude is way too emotional over this lol the last race I crashed into everyone And this dude crying lmao... if I only went for you, cry all you want but I hit everyone And you still won the race..lmao... $7000
  • VIBE
    Options
    auto-aim in survival is a must, I tried without and died hella fast
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been apart of a thread with so much unity..I love yall ? lol
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime I'm in icecold lobby, I'm going to troll him Cause I know he catches feelings lol things got even more fun for gtao... can't wait till this fight is done And I join his lobby...epic trolling coming soon...go ahead...catch more feelings... lmao hahahahahahahah

Okay. Cool bro.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

ILCN is gonna end up branching off into two separate warring groups, watch. We will end up a documentary on some educational channel about gangs.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ps ? are ? idiots
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Beta you down for the 187 tonight?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

@Beta you down for the 187 tonight?

202591_236628293124798_1915246242_o_thumb.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    Yep gimme a few
  • Beta
    Options
    im too lazy to add yall...

alphaoutlaw1808=GT
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited October 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

No it's not, first off up your aim sensitivity halfway between the middle and max sensitivity so you can get so you can easily get headshots. Find a good spot with a roof over you and angles that you can see so they can't run up on you. Then when you go up in waves if you find yourself close to dying or overwhelmed you can just blindfire with the MG/Combat MG or Assault Shotgun and take snacks to feel your health. When it comes down to taking out the chopper just use a MG/Combat MG, a mini gun or if you're skilled enough like me then use a Heavy sniper. The ? becomes clockwork once you do this and it gets easy, you don't need auto-aim. I've beaten survival with free aim many times and I sometimes even have to beat it by myself when my team mates die on wave 7-10.

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

No it's not, first off up your aim sensitivity halfway between the middle and max sensitivity so you can get so you can easily get headshots. Find a good spot with a roof over you and angles that you can see so they can't run up on you. Then when you go up in waves if you find yourself close to dying or overwhelmed you can just blindfire with the MG/Combat MG or Assault Shotgun and take snacks to feel your health. When it comes down to taking out the chopper just use a MG/Combat MG, a mini gun or if you're skilled enough like me then use a Heavy sniper. The ? becomes clockwork once you do this and it gets easy, you don't need] auto-aim.

Well they've taken away roofs in survival and you can still get blasted behind cover so...
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    Just trolled this whole lobby on Criminal Records... getting pisssssssseed! LMAO! I LOVE CRIMINAL RECORDS!
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited October 2013
    Options

No it's not, first off up your aim sensitivity halfway between the middle and max sensitivity so you can get so you can easily get headshots. Find a good spot with a roof over you and angles that you can see so they can't run up on you. Then when you go up in waves if you find yourself close to dying or overwhelmed you can just blindfire with the MG/Combat MG or Assault Shotgun and take snacks to feel your health. When it comes down to taking out the chopper just use a MG/Combat MG, a mini gun or if you're skilled enough like me then use a Heavy sniper. The ? becomes clockwork once you do this and it gets easy, you don't need] auto-aim.

Well they've taken away roofs in survival and you can still get blasted behind cover so...

I never used the roofs anyway, it's a stupid tactic as the helicopter has a clear view of you and you will die fast once the heli starts shooting at you. Also, of course they can graze you while you're in cover hence why I said blindfire with an Assault Shotgun or MG/Combat MG those guns will knock them down before the get a chance to shoot behind your cover.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm dying. I'm getting a Mic tomorrow. Mike Malice hate this ? canibus he said if you listening ? you lmao.
    ? got they rank up tho i need to do that race for about an hour
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never used the roofs anyway, it's a stupid tactic as the helicopter has a clear view of you and you will die fast once the heli starts shooting at you. Also, of course they can graze you while you're in cover hence why I said blindfire with an Assault Shotgun or MG/Combat MG those guns will knock them down before the get a chance to shoot behind your cover.

You can still get hit on blindfire. Hell, as soon as you get in waves there are more folks so most likely at some point you'll be surrounded. That blindfire ain't gonna help ? when you getting shot at from the side. As an auto-aim advocate, I highly disagree with you, but it's whatever. I just get more careful with my shots with free-aim
  • Beta
    edited October 2013
    Options

disgusting @ some of the tracks left off

The radio songs in 5 might be the worst soundtrack to GTA since it became 3D imo
  • PSN-Canibuss
    Options
    I only troll in Criminal Records. Going around in damn circles. Who cares about all that. Do a mission, fly a plane, drive a truck to the destination, ? some people. Im all about that... if it's a race, im going to trolllllllll
  • VIBE
    Options
    lol @ canibuss
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lame ass ? trying to justify himself. Smh. Can't be trusted when money is involved. You got Benedict Arnold tendencies.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.