What happened to Lil Flip?

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i read paul wall was tryna stay neutral cuz at one time he was cool wit both tip and flip, not sure tho

at first he was but then ti pulled him into psc n he was always cosign ti n shouting him out, even called that ? the king of the south

he chose his side
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but did flip camp try to do sum to paul, and that made him side wit tip
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but did flip camp try to do sum to paul, and that made him side wit tip

they ? they go do to paul

paul n his ? jumped rasaq (chamillionaire brother) when cham n paul spilt up and also around the time koopa was beefing with mike jones

paul chose sides in that too

paul was claiming south lee when he not even from there, he from the north

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    lil flip is one of the wackest rappers to ever come out the south.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    After I saw that video I could never listen to Lil Flip again.. Couldnt even shine on some ? who couldnt hear the beat while they were spitting

He killed his career with ? music
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I+Need+Mine+Lil+Flip.jpg slept on ? album call it what you want to

that was the start of his downfall imo. not because it was a bad album but because of all the label ? surrounding it. didn't his previous label (sony/columbia i think) leak most of it when he went to a different label?
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^ if I'm not mistaken they did it leaked a month or two early but surprising the album still went gold
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil flip that ? i dont care what no ? say that leprechaun ablum cover was creative....? was a teenager on some fly ? .

Freestyle King > T.I

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead ti goin to cloverland. And catchin a black eye
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flip is in my top 5, hes one of the first rappers i really ? with heavy. his newer stuff is still nice, just not as amazing as the older stuff, maybe it does lack a bit of motivation.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIRST OFF... flip got the most basic rhymes of allll time. .yeah he can freestyle but u put a flip cd vs a ti cd and u will hear a major difference in the overall music..

2nd... eveeeevverryyy body from Houston turned on flip.. even scarface. ..

Flip got too comfortable thinking that he was the ? and he let a Lil young up and coming nga take his place

Flip never showed growth in his music. .same flow. .same beats..sames subject
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIRST OFF... flip got the most basic rhymes of allll time. .yeah he can freestyle but u put a flip cd vs a ti cd and u will hear a major difference in the overall music..

2nd... eveeeevverryyy body from Houston turned on flip.. even scarface. ..

Flip got too comfortable thinking that he was the ? and he let a Lil young up and coming nga take his place

Flip never showed growth in his music. .same flow. .same beats..sames subject

Face was a weak ass ? for jumping into their beef. That's just like a grown man seeing 2 six year old fighting & he siding with one for no reason. Face was salty at Flip because he didn't sign to Def Jam South. Then Face tried to say he not from Cloverland yet its been word saying Face grew up in a nice neighborhood

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    As a teen I felt T.I. killed flip. As a grown ass man, I think he pulled some female ? . Made up ? just cuz he couldnt get on a track

lol TI pulled that my homegirl had told me .... line.... type ish lol .... but i kind of respect him for it ... i mean he started a war with him and didnt back down ... and shoot it paid off .. cause now its game ova for flip .... sad but true ........
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flip still grinding out here doing shows and putting out tapes but its really hit or miss. His whole style changed after he stopped ? with ? and his music just wasnt the same anymore.

The T.I. thing hurt because he let it happen and didnt go as hard as he could especially compared to his old esg disses. Texas definitely didnt hold him damn either but Tip recruited all Texas rappers that already had beef with Flip to talk down on him and cosign(Slim Thug, 3rd, Paul Wall). Flip put a lot of people on his albums and gave them shine and they turned their back on him

Disgraceful.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    "Y'all want one? I got several copies"

T.I.'s eloquence with that accent is hilarious.

As a teen I felt T.I. killed flip. As a grown ass man, I think he pulled some female ? . Made up ? just cuz he couldnt get on a track

How he make up ? with pictures? ? those were real pictures bruh. If those shuts were phony it would have come out.

All ? really say now is "Leprechaun was a classic", "don't judge it by the cover" but e cover is fruity as ? ! He a grown man dressed like a leprechaun....on purpose!!

Like seriously. If ? gonna roast Rick Ross for being a C.O. or anyone else for any reason hen you jut gotta except that dude looks like a ? fool.

he didnt make up that part ... he made up the friction and his reason for going @ flip ... he basically picked a fight with flip simply cause he couldnt get on the game over remix ... but to hear it from tip ... one of his girlfriends over heard him saying that he is the king blah blah blah blah blah ...... and thats why TIP started to ride on Flip ....

but what i really want to know ... is what really happen that day in clover land .. when Tip and Flip both meet up ... conflicting stories like a ? ... them Clover G dudes say Tip ran up out of there ....... and TI said flip got knocked the f out ... he even said hes got it on tape ... Big Boy on that west coast radio station said he actually seen it and seen flip get hit and hide behind a truck or some bs like ...... but the footage never came out ... like FLIP SAID SHOW THE FOOTAGE !!!!!! lol ....... now if anyone can clear this up .......... ?????? lol
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Flip still grinding out here doing shows and putting out tapes but its really hit or miss. His whole style changed after he stopped ? with ? and his music just wasnt the same anymore.

The T.I. thing hurt because he let it happen and didnt go as hard as he could especially compared to his old esg disses. Texas definitely didnt hold him damn either but Tip recruited all Texas rappers that already had beef with Flip to talk down on him and cosign(Slim Thug, 3rd, Paul Wall). Flip put a lot of people on his albums and gave them shine and they turned their back on him

Disgraceful.

the hell you doing in the reason lol. Kat, you rep the H. You have some words on this throwback beef?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he be in all the lil country towns wit this dude from down here named Baby Savage doin shows and ? ....its a few slow people and white kids that still ? wit him....*shrugs*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgtaueVmAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8FFZWVGGTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rCMn5KSL0
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw Flip 3 weeks ago in Austin. No matter how much people want to say he fell off he still getting 5-10k a week doing shows in Texas alone.he still getting overseas gigs. He always show love to his fans. I met Flip as a teenager and he still know my name and recognize my face. He one of the few rappers who chop it up in the parking lot with the local "streets". That's why Flip can come to hole in the wall clubs in bumfuck towns with millions of dollars worth of jewelry and never get robbed. He don't turn his nose up at working with local talent or up and coming rappers. He has given out a few verses and beats for free to try to put people on. His freestyle skills are off the meter. Flip used to go Huston-tiltson radio station back when they did top Texas 40 (goat radio show of all times) and do one off live freestyles on the air for hours. He got skills ? just turned they back on him after ti so called exposed that leprechaun cover. No ? are given because in 1999-2001 you had a million and one young Texas ? calling themselves the real leprachaun and freestyle king. Flip drops his debut and ? throw on NOtre Dame gear with they starched up levis swearing they can out wreck anybody. That was a golden moment for us in Texas history. Flip was only 18 years old selling 200k with no distribution or promotion from that leprachaun suit. That leprachaun suit was repping for DJ Screw and The SUC after his death. When I heard him say DJ Screw name on BET I was so ? proud. ? tip only ? riders ran with him on the beef. Lil Flip top 5 DOA I wasn't trolling all these years Flip is a legit MC
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

How he make up ? with pictures? ? those were real pictures bruh. If those shuts were phony it would have come out.

All ? really say now is "Leprechaun was a classic", "don't judge it by the cover" but e cover is fruity as ? ! He a grown man dressed like a leprechaun....on purpose!!

Like seriously. If ? gonna roast Rick Ross for being a C.O. or anyone else for any reason hen you jut gotta except that dude looks like a ? fool.

he didnt make up that part ... he made up the friction and his reason for going @ flip ... he basically picked a fight with flip simply cause he couldnt get on the game over remix ... but to hear it from tip ... one of his girlfriends over heard him saying that he is the king blah blah blah blah blah ...... and thats why TIP started to ride on Flip ....

but what i really want to know ... is what really happen that day in clover land .. when Tip and Flip both meet up ... conflicting stories like a ? ... them Clover G dudes say Tip ran up out of there ....... and TI said flip got knocked the f out ... he even said hes got it on tape ... Big Boy on that west coast radio station said he actually seen it and seen flip get hit and hide behind a truck or some bs like ...... but the footage never came out ... like FLIP SAID SHOW THE FOOTAGE !!!!!! lol ....... now if anyone can clear this up .......... ?????? lol

I think I heard Black Kapone gave T.I. that black eye & Mac Boney hit Flip. Mac Boney was the realest ? in PSC.

T.I. was being too extra in that story & exaggerating
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Flip supposedly had the Botany Boys and Z-ro with him. I'm certain T.I. took an ass whooping from somebody out the SUC that day.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

Flip supposedly had the Botany Boys and Z-ro with him. I'm certain T.I. took an ass whooping from somebody out the SUC that day.
    he got binged up by my dude C-Note he told me about it, he used to be at the waffle house in Southwest a lot
  • banner344
    banner344 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    he fell off like most rappers of the early 2000's
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Somebody from flip side said ti anf flip
    Squared up then I guess that dude capone hit ti and ti took of runnin for his truck ..or as they said he put his track shoes on