JIMMY HENCHMAN SENTENCED TO LIFE

Options

Comments

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? acting like this is a win or something for pac lol hes ? dead. pac lost years ago
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I can definitely tell a lot of you not understanding the street codes do not come from that life. There is a reason the snitch is so highly hated and such a scornful thing to label someone. There was a marked agenda expanding what constitutes snitching so that the streets would enforce things. In my family Personally Both my father and Grandfather have been convicted of killing CI's. My Pops has been in prison since the 90's for it and not looking at even a chance of freedom till 2023 ? is taken seriously by Dealers, Bangers, Thugs, Killers for many reasons. Snitches have a the ability to ? up a lot of peoples livelihoods so outing and removing them whenever they are found is crucial even if costs you your own freedom in some cases as there are many more that can be impacted by not taking them out. It is ? up but that is the cold reality of the streets. If you have a hard time with calling it honor I have no problem with that as honor has little to do with the code, it is all about protecting interests survival of the set,organization, family, tribe, clan, gang, crew etc...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    what did hench have against tupac?

the rumor goes hench wanted pac to lay a verse for his artist forgot dudes name ... but pac charged dude $5k ... and jimmy felt ssome kind of way about that and felt he needed to punish pac for even doing that ....

ive also hear other rumors that its was the government using jimmy to try to get rid of pac .... cause they feared he could rally up the black community and take ish over .....

me personally i believe the first story ..... mofos is sensitive especially street niccaz with some kind of rep .....

No, they didn't punish Pac for charging for a verse. After Pac was accused for a ? he didn't commit, he called out Jimmy Henchmen and Jack in an interview and it was also mentioned that Pac saw them around that time at a party with Big, and ignored them. That's why he got shot in NY.
  • dwade206
    Options
    Btw it was 7 grand for the verse.

...I used to be a Pac stan in highschool, nh
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    5k?? ? sounds like a discount to me
    Specially seen how established pac was at tht time

You deal with criminals, you gotta deal with the circumstances. It's mostly about the principle with them. What @antaricp said is real, and 2pac said it himself.

They had Bad Boy under extortion & strong-arm, which is why they wanted Pac on Bad Boy. He prolly knew that & decided not to, which might've rubbed them the wrong way along with other stuff. The real reason why 2pac & Biggie got together is cuz of Hench, Jack & all that. Wasn't 2pac's "good eye" for talent or anything like that, ijs. That as well as Stretch is how Nas & 2pac hung out back in like 1993-94, & also the real reason 2pac dissed him & the Fugees too.

He needed protection but he mostly needed money. Like i always tell ya, organized criminals/crimes are in full effect in the entertainment business, left & right. How do you think 2pac was about to get on the tv show "NY Undercover" thru Andre Harrell? It's all connected.

But his money went to lawyer fees, lawsuits, family & all that so they hooked it up for him. I'm sure he was fascinated by his perception of street cats too tho. When they robbed 2pac he was supposed to get robbed for the ? they got for him (watch, chain & things like that), but cuz he resisted & reached for his gun they beat his ass & i guess shot him. That is why many people debated whether or not he accidentately shot himself too, even back then.
    if they knew pac didnt have money like you and artic are saying, why would they be mad that he charged 25% of what he would have charged anyone else??

They wanted him to do it off the strength, basically free. 2pac was the one asking for 5k. He was also cool with Little Shawn or whoever it was that the song was supposed to be for so thats why. Maybe you missed my point but i wasnt saying that 2pac could charge 60k or some ? . Maybe the cut down wasnt that big but it was still a cut down. He was desperate & this is in the time of the ? charge & all that which in the industry market made his value go down. Not saying that it mattered in that situation, but just saying in general.

He couldnt book shows or anything due to his cases, the bad publicity & so on so he was desperate.

@Uptownconnexx

Uhh, point out the wrong with the 2nd post then?

And your other post shows your way of thinking. You think Henchman & nem cared about 5k? It's the principle ? . Also, he already had issues with them at the time, mostly Jack. This was after he called him/them out in the New York post or whatever it was too. If you a criminal, you live by criminal principles. I gave you this, now you gotta give me or do this. They felt 2pac was getting disrespectful, not returning favors & all that so they wanted to "teach him a lesson" like they said. That happens all the time, even now. Not saying its right but thats how it goes.

You trying to downplay their "weight" in the streets is just hilariously ridiculous. Not saying they were the ultimate street cats, but just stop it bruh.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Where's Haitian Jack...?

That ? lives in the Dominican republic

he's deported for life, but still doing ? .They had pic w/ him and Waka Flocka out there in DR

These dudes are the worse. The type that will rob, ? , and snitch on you

That ? ain't gangster

RIP Pac
    Snitching is part of the game.
    Stop falling for the okeydoke they all snitch.

Only way you hang around as long as guys like Henchman is by using everything you can to stay on top and snitching is just one of many cards they can play.

? that don't snitch either fell for the false honor code (like so many do) or they a boss and have no one to snitch on (meaning they are the prize).

How can you believe intellectually that someone who murders, extorts, sells drugs for a living all of sudden is an honorable person? That's foolish as ? .

I'm not falling for anything

there are plenty of dudes who ain't snitching

Meech never snitched, and there were ppl he could snitch on

yeah it is part of the game, because of slimy ?

it depends on what they murder for.I don't like stick up kids because they are already slimeballs and I got nothing against drug dealers

I don't think being a hustler automatically makes you a bad person,personally

one of those posts that let you know a ? only insight on the subject comes from media.. foh. who the ? could meech snitch on? they wanted his ass.. he could only have snitched on the cartel guys on the foreign end and that wouldnt have done ? but got him decapitated or burnt alive with some tires around him. plus most of the people he was feeding ratted. robbing, killing and dealing are NEGATIVE ? and show bad character. you on that hollywood romantic criminal ? . nah ? .... you talking that ? . there is no honor amongst thieves.

Bruh you don't know me. I was born in the D and live in ATL and know BMF ? for real.You get the FOH.

I done been with ? before that ? popped off with helicopters following ? around the city and ? . I know this situation way more than you do.

I ain't on Hollywood ? ? .

So from what you said I guess I'm a "negative" person

If Meech was in the feds, snitching on his plug ain't really a threat to him,maybe his family, but not him

And you act like Meech ain't got money and soldiers.

? out here trying to eat
  • 1nv1ctus
    1nv1ctus Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options
    I can definitely tell a lot of you not understanding the street codes do not come from that life. There is a reason the snitch is so highly hated and such a scornful thing to label someone. There was a marked agenda expanding what constitutes snitching so that the streets would enforce things. In my family Personally Both my father and Grandfather have been convicted of killing CI's. My Pops has been in prison since the 90's for it and not looking at even a chance of freedom till 2023 ? is taken seriously by Dealers, Bangers, Thugs, Killers for many reasons. Snitches have a the ability to ? up a lot of peoples livelihoods so outing and removing them whenever they are found is crucial even if costs you your own freedom in some cases as there are many more that can be impacted by not taking them out. It is ? up but that is the cold reality of the streets. If you have a hard time with calling it honor I have no problem with that as honor has little to do with the code, it is all about protecting interests survival of the set,organization, family, tribe, clan, gang, crew etc...
    There is no street code my dude, lol. That's common sense. Of course those with the most to lose would not want someone running around with loose lips. Exhibit A, Whitey Bulger... ? was snitching the entire way to the top and once he became the top dog he became of no value. Who else was he going to snitch on?? As far as Meech not snitching is concerned, who could he snitch on? Do you think he was out doing face to face deals with cartel dealers? lol. Obviously you take some pride in your pops/grandpops living like animals in cages. More power to them
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what did hench have against tupac?

the rumor goes hench wanted pac to lay a verse for his artist forgot dudes name ... but pac charged dude $5k ... and jimmy felt ssome kind of way about that and felt he needed to punish pac for even doing that ....

ive also hear other rumors that its was the government using jimmy to try to get rid of pac .... cause they feared he could rally up the black community and take ish over .....

me personally i believe the first story ..... mofos is sensitive especially street niccaz with some kind of rep .....

but yall the same dudes saying that hench and jack were these big time dealers etc ... 5 g's should have been ? to them in the 90's especially knowing how much dough they would have gotten back after the song was pressed up. the artist was little shawn. he was already fairly known in the region for the "hickeys on my chest" single

im telling yall .. pac got robbed for not signing with hench and jack. either as a way to show him he needed better protection than the managers he already had, or just out of spite because they said ? pac after he turned them down. only reason biggie was sucked in was because lil cease was the last person pac saw before he got shot.

HENCHMAN did indeed want to sign him to Bad Boy which Pac refused.. That didn't sit well with them.

But I believe Pac accusing Hench and Jack of being Snitches and working with the police got him shot the first time.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not over...stay tuned.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    1nv1ctus wrote: »
    There is no street code my dude, lol. That's common sense. Of course those with the most to lose would not want someone running around with loose lips. Exhibit A, Whitey Bulger... ? was snitching the entire way to the top and once he became the top dog he became of no value. Who else was he going to snitch on?? As far as Meech not snitching is concerned, who could he snitch on? Do you think he was out doing face to face deals with cartel dealers? lol. Obviously you take some pride in your pops/grandpops living like animals in cages. More power to them
    Obviously you do not get the point of my post there is no pride involved just reality. Separating from the street life is hard thing Took me years to do, but when living that life there is a code of conduct which differs depending on what aspect of the life you are living whether a Banger, a Jacker, a Dealer, a Fiend, a ? , a Hoe etc... each has its own rules and consequences for not abiding by those rules and across the board as all their codes differ a snitch is a universal no no. The conditions of the Streets that make it that way are ? up and in most cases wrong but they exist and denial of that does not change that existence or its relevance.

Ignoring these facts is done at high risk, Doing so puts not only your life but that of your family and friends in danger. I know more people in prison keeping there mouth shut then those that snitched because all that comes with it. . IF you or anyone cosigning you do not get this you never lived that life and that is also obvious I am happy for you no one should live that life but many do and some by choice sadly. Referencing famous players in that life that turned snitch just drives home the point of you only seeing it from the outside. AS to my Family Grandpops recently passed to Paradise he appealed and beat his Beef and was released a few years before his son my Father got caught up in his.

I tried to talk My father into taking the loss and rebuilding before ? got wild with him but he knew there was more at stake and doing nothing to others may indicate complicity in the ? . His pride in the game ? him up but he also knew there was a bigger picture on the streets so he sought to get revenge and protect others ultimately at his own sacrifice. Again it is what its all tragedy nothing to be proud of just a lot of life torn asunder by the cold reality of it all. My point is there are street codes and whether they are right or wrong is not the issue the problem is they exist and there are consequences for those that violate...
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    Options
    Obviously you do not get the point of my post there is no pride involved just reality. Separating from the street life is hard thing Took me years to do, but when living that life there is a code of conduct which differs depending on what aspect of the life you are living whether a Banger, a Jacker, a Dealer, a Fiend, a ? , a Hoe etc... each has its own rules and consequences for not abiding by those rules and across the board as all their codes differ a snitch is a universal no no. The conditions of the Streets that make it that way are ? up and in most cases wrong but they exist and denial of that does not change that existence or its relevance.

Ignoring these facts is done at high risk, Doing so puts not only your life but that of your family and friends in danger. I know more people in prison keeping there mouth shut then those that snitched because all that comes with it. . IF you or anyone cosigning you do not get this you never lived that life and that is also obvious I am happy for you no one should live that life but many do and some by choice sadly. Referencing famous players in that life that turned snitch just drives home the point of you only seeing it from the outside. AS to my Family Grandpops recently passed to Paradise he appealed and beat his Beef and was released a few years before his son my Father got caught up in his.

I tried to talk My father into taking the loss and rebuilding before ? got wild with him but he knew there was more at stake and doing nothing to others may indicate complicity in the ? . His pride in the game ? him up but he also knew there was a bigger picture on the streets so he sought to get revenge and protect others ultimately at his own sacrifice. Again it is what its all tragedy nothing to be proud of just a lot of life torn asunder by the cold reality of it all. My point is there are street codes and whether they are right or wrong is not the issue the problem is they exist and there are consequences for those that violate...

Shut the ? up
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    lol ? acting like this is a win or something for pac lol hes ? dead. pac lost years ago

This........... .that's like saying justice was served when the killer gets caught 40yrs after the fact. Henchmen has created wealth for his family and them ? gonna eat off his money for years. If a movie or book is made on his life his fam gets it. Pac dead and only thing his getting is RIP signs and threads made on message boards. Who won who really lost?

Definitely not a win for Pac but how is it a win for Jimmy when he is spending the rest of his life in jail living like a slave?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

This........... .that's like saying justice was served when the killer gets caught 40yrs after the fact. Henchmen has created wealth for his family and them ? gonna eat off his money for years. If a movie or book is made on his life his fam gets it. Pac dead and only thing his getting is RIP signs and threads made on message boards. Who won who really lost?

Definitely not a win for Pac but how is it a win for Jimmy when he is spending the rest of his life in jail living like a slave?

I didn't was a win for Henchmen his life is ? BUT his fam will eat off him over this ? .
    I was more so speaking on how cats are saying Pac some how won. Nah that ? lost

Oh okay I see what your saying but who is eating more Jimmy's family or Pac's family? Pac's family clearly won
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's Haitian Jack...?

he's deported for life, but still doing ? .They had pic w/ him and Waka Flocka out there in DR

That ? ain't gangster

RIP Pac

Only way you hang around as long as guys like Henchman is by using everything you can to stay on top and snitching is just one of many cards they can play.

? that don't snitch either fell for the false honor code (like so many do) or they a boss and have no one to snitch on (meaning they are the prize).

How can you believe intellectually that someone who murders, extorts, sells drugs for a living all of sudden is an honorable person? That's foolish as ? .

it depends on what they murder for.I don't like stick up kids because they are already slimeballs and I got nothing against drug dealers

one of those posts that let you know a ? only insight on the subject comes from media.. foh. who the ? could meech snitch on? they wanted his ass.. he could only have snitched on the cartel guys on the foreign end and that wouldnt have done ? but got him decapitated or burnt alive with some tires around him. plus most of the people he was feeding ratted. robbing, killing and dealing are NEGATIVE ? and show bad character. you on that hollywood romantic criminal ? . nah ? .... you talking that ? . there is no honor amongst thieves.

Bruh you don't know me. I was born in the D and live in ATL and know BMF ? for real.You get the FOH.

I done been with ? before that ? popped off with helicopters following ? around the city and ? . I know this situation way more than you do.

If Meech was in the feds, snitching on his plug ain't really a threat to him,maybe his family, but not him

? out here trying to eat

? I been bout it since the 90's. You know how many ? ass ? head done got split talking about who they know or what another ? near them done did lol? I give a ? less where you from or where you at. What that mean? What do money and soldiers mean when mufuckas telling your grown ass when to eat and shower? I dont have to know you to smell ? ? . I'm personally followed by ? drones- and I'm not even a criminal. Thats not ? cool. Its annoying. Quit romanticizing that ? . You ? glorify the ? that destroys the community but then you want to complain later on when its an utter ? and other races treat you with the same disrespect you treat your own. Grow the ? up ? ? and quit tryna put another mufuckas tainted glory on your resume AS IF you did the ? yourself.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The game different now. I see ? I know damn well snitched on the next man out kicking it and ? with no shame- alive and well like a mufucka. The new code is self-preservation and ? the rest of yall. Real talk.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac lost years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Oh ? ....
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I'd rather be dead than serve a life sentence.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

and thats where things also got misconstrued as time went on guys that you would think never would snitch ... actually snitched and alot of times it was on a dude who might of put in some work on a snitch .... so it becomes a major bumble ? of Loyal Dudes vs Unloyal dudes .... now its like due you put your life on the line and waist most of it by rotten in jail just to hold a rep in the streets for someone who might actually end up snitching on you ???

you know whats funny sometimes i think the circle of life works in all ways ..... them codes can only last so long when nature is @ play .............................................................

• antarticp
    Options

The game different now. I see ? I know damn well snitched on the next man out kicking it and ? with no shame- alive and well like a mufucka. The new code is self-preservation and ? the rest of yall. Real talk.

simply cause everyone is out for self and it aint even that much money out there
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

simply cause everyone is out for self and it aint even that much money out there
    What? ? there's always money out there
  • antarticp
    edited October 2013
    Options
    in my life time ive always looked @ most street dudes like what ever mane !! and i say that cause even up to this day during my life time i have yet to see a snitch get dealt with ... in fact ive seen a very well known snitch prosper in the streets as well as above the street and still ouchea making moves like its no ones business out hustling the hustlers that call dude a snitch @ that ........ mofos in the game today are straight bozos for the most part .. theres are only a few real dudes doing thier thing ....
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's Haitian Jack...?

That ? ain't gangster

RIP Pac

? out here trying to eat

? I been bout it since the 90's. You know how many ? ass ? head done got split talking about who they know or what another ? near them done did lol? I give a ? less where you from or where you at. What that mean? What do money and soldiers mean when mufuckas telling your grown ass when to eat and shower? I dont have to know you to smell ? ? . I'm personally followed by ? drones- and I'm not even a criminal. Thats not ? cool. Its annoying. Quit romanticizing that ? . You ? glorify the ? that destroys the community but then you want to complain later on when its an utter ? and other races treat you with the same disrespect you treat your own. Grow the ? up ? ? and quit tryna put another mufuckas tainted glory on your resume AS IF you did the ? yourself.

2105028456_74d709ef56.jpg

At the bolded....

shaq-face.jpg
    I was with u till then
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

avon.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_Sam_law

A Son of Sam law is any American law designed to keep criminals from profiting from the publicity of their crimes, often by selling their stories to publishers...In certain cases a Son of Sam law can be extended beyond the criminals themselves to include friends, neighbors, and family members of the lawbreaker who seek to profit by telling publishers and filmmakers of their relation to the criminal