Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP 2 Discussion Thread (Nov 5th)

Options

Comments

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gettin' tired of the hip-hop as a woman metaphor

What are u talkin about?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Some of you mfs are slow af.

One ? in here still , doesn't get how simple the hellen keller line is
    another ? , doesn't even know that the song with kdot used hiphop as a metaphor
    and I seen mfs sayin " bad guy' is genius and didn't even know he was rappin as matthew smh

U stans are falling df off
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I'll wait for a group rip to leak.
  • blu197
    Options

One ? in here still , doesn't get how simple the hellen keller line is
    another ? , doesn't even know that the song with kdot used hiphop as a metaphor
    and I seen mfs sayin " bad guy' is genius and didn't even know he was rappin as matthew smh

Only heard love game twice you ? Kdot slurping hoe, so my bad if i didn't pick up on the hidden metaphor like your ? ass
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically Eminem has 9 million fans that otherwise don't listen to rap music. No diss just truth.

I'd like to hear Eminem spit over some classic breaks and beats like Impeach the President and Funky Drummer.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude used to be one of my favorites if not my favorite ... It's so sad to see him fall off with these ? ass albums like this .... Man wtf am I listening to? Lol this ? is pathetic as hell
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

One ? in here still , doesn't get how simple the hellen keller line isanother ? , doesn't even know that the song with kdot used hiphop as a metaphor

You didnt answer my question.....Do you know who Helen Keller is?

You talk too much ? lil one but you dont back anything up.....You just rant and whine like an infant....

You want your bawbaw lil one?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    No , please break down the greatness of Helen keller and the bar Em made about her.
  • herbalism101
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So basically Eminem has 9 million fans that otherwise don't listen to rap music. No diss just truth.

I'd like to hear Eminem spit over some classic breaks and beats like Impeach the President and Funky Drummer.

You saying I dont listen hip hop bredren? You the one who went to The Reason asking them to recommend rap albums over the last 10 years? Ive been listening to Hip Hop since 84, so don't assume just cause some have more of an open mind than others.......It's fine and dandy for folks to say they dont like the album. I could care less. Im in here for discussion, debate....whatever. I wont wake up in a cold sweat thinkin about these comments, but a lot of you are truly showing your age and personality, which is why I cant even get upset at this ? .
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Eminem didnt let Kendrick have a verse on the album that's disrespect

Man shut your ? up

You caught feelings you big ? . :)) =))
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    1. U been listenin to hiphop since 84? No wonder that Helen keller line was so ill to u lol, All that herbalism and father time done ? ur head up.
    2. Another thread was merged into this one, he wasn't even talkin to u. He said that inside of a different thread smh,
  • herbalism101
    Options
    No , please break down the greatness of Helen keller and the bar Em made about her.

it's not about greatness kiddo....It's a witty line(Do you know what wit is? Cause you dont have any)

Helen Keller was known for being both deaf, blind and dumb(She cant speak). so the fact Em said she can smell the life sucks is a witty line that would go over your head if you don`t know who Helen Keller is.

That is wit and originality
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could you imagine hanging out in a group of people in an awkward silence and then someone turns on Love Game? I would just stare at the Dj. Em should release a mixtape with old unreleased songs from 99-01. He is so far removed from his original sound, it's mind "bottling."
  • _Goldie_
    Options

it's not about greatness kiddo....It's a witty line(Do you know what wit is? Cause you dont have any)

Helen Keller was known for being both deaf, blind and dumb(She cant speak). so the fact Em said she can smell the life sucks is a witty line that would go over your head if you don`t know who Helen Keller is.

That is wit and originality

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

Well damn, I aint even know u was that smart my ? . My fault. Keep blessing the thread with more hip hop quotables fam.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Could you imagine hanging out in a group of people in an awkward silence and then someone turns on Love Game? I would just stare at the Dj. Em should release a mixtape with old unreleased songs from 99-01. He is so far removed from his original sound, it's mind "bottling."

Pretty sure that's what happens when u grown up. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be sorta weird to hear a 40+ year old Em rapping about the same things on SSLP/MMLP?
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    Alright, is this from mmlp2 "Stone Town"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujl4TijS2G0

I mean, it sounds like horrorcore or something, but I kinda like it. I'm guessing this is not an official track though.

• Stew
    Options
    ? tried to clown a bar he didn't even have a full grasp on lol the reaching continues.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Why didnt Eminem let Kendrick rap? I always consider Eminem fake . Kendrick is the hottest rapper in the game he is supposed to rap. Eminem ? scared to get outshined
  • can'tyoutell
    edited October 2013
    Options

Pretty sure that's what happens when u grown up. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't it be sorta weird to hear a 40+ year old Em rapping about the same things on SSLP/MMLP?

Pretty sure I made 3 posts on this page. Get out ya feeling and stop deleting my posts. Well anyway, I understand change, but the title is mmlp2. It should have some sort of remnants of that time. Something that ties that album to this one that can be clearly seen.

Edit: oh ? , my bad, I made that post in another Em thread lol.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Stew , don't tell u thought that bar was hot too? I expect that stannin from other ? but ur better than that.

And to answer ur other question, he's still talkin about getting bullied, his mom, drugs, obsessed ic fans etc. Instead its no longer funny creative storys like "brain damage" or "kim" or " bonnie n clyde" or "stan" , theyre forced forced and non creative songs.
  • blu197
    Options
    Why didnt Eminem let Kendrick rap? I always consider Eminem fake . Kendrick is the hottest rapper in the game he is supposed to rap. Eminem ? scared to get outshined

Somebody needs to ban this ? seriously, Kdot had a full verse bruh
  • Stew
    Options

Pretty sure I made 3 posts on this page. Get out ya feeling and stop deleting my posts. Well anyway, I understand change, but the title is mmlp2. It should have some sort of remnants of that time. Something that ties that album to this one that can be clearly seen.

? are u talkin about deletin post? Your stupid ass typed it in the wrong thread.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options

lol, did you even listen to the song?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited October 2013
    Options
    l
    blu197 wrote: »

Somebody needs to ban this ? seriously, Kdot had a full verse bruh

oh ? i'll wait until the leak then, i read that kendrick was singin hope kendrick killed it if he rly was rapping