Besides weed, have you ever experimented with drugs? Ecstasy, LSD, Mushrooms, Salvia? What happened?

Options
Jungz
Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
My cousins gave me xanax and percs before, but I was too paranoid to take em. Sat on my dresser for months. I want to try some hard core ? pause but I dont trust none of my ? to make sure i dont do some dumb ? if things go wrong.

Yall have any stories?

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ecstasy is ? awesome...Shrooms and acid are on my list for later...Nothin else though...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had epic breakup sex off E... way back when E was E.. $20 a tab.. The stereotypes were true

tried coke once... hated not feeling my face/numbness

tried shrooms once... hallucinated like Michael on that one GTA 5 mission
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just salvia.. at the time I was doing it, it was legal tho
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speed
    Xanax
    ?

*avoids thirst trap*

...Actually...Naw....

...Come hit this pipe, Pico...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Starts and ends with the herb.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened? ? I had a good time
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I did mushrooms I thought I was ? cause I went into a room, turned on the lights and ? started changing colours and spinning. I was spooked at first, turned them off, then did it again. Realized I was doing it when I was flicking the switch and was on some "Holy ? ... I have ? powers!" ? . Went around the house turning lights on and off for awhile after that.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, first time i sipped lean smh. I always thought ? said sippin just cuz , not because you HAVE to sip on it.

One morning before work i got a 20oz of sprite and poured about 6oz of lean in it smh. I gulped that mf down in about 20 mins tops. About 40 mins go by, I go to stand up and damn near fell the ? out. Since I gulped that ? down instead of sippin on it, my body responded to it crazy. My eyes was lookin like this...

tumblr_mrky4931TN1qz5q5lo1_500.gif

To make ? worse, for the next 3 weeks i had a random nervous twitch in my right eye, that ? would jump in the middle of conversations n ? smh. On the 3rd week i thought to myself "i bet if i drink some lean again the right way , the twitch would go away" . I ? some the next day, and my eye hasnt twitched since.

The moral of the story is , sip slow!!

Or don't sip at all.

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dropped acid once and there was a full moon and I freaked out just thinking it was a giant star and told anyone. that would listen that it was a giant star. then got infatuated with a piece of string I pulled off my jacket for like ever. then threw up the rest of the night. so yeah never again
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive done a lot of drugs. I think the only drugs i havent done was ? and ? and ? . I just mainly smoke weed now. Might snort the occasional line of ? when im at a party, or take a perc or something if someone gives me one or is selling them.

Used to do X a lot, started doing it as MDMA powder (molly) then switched to pills when that connect went away. That was back in 04 when molly wasnt popular and was real ? . All thru highschool i was doing X on weekends and stuff. When i was 17-18 me and my friends would do X every weekend almost. I would take up to 4 pills in a night and we would drive around with the heater on all the way and my winter jacket on sweatin our ? off got to the point where i would sit burning up for so long when i would stand up i would pass out lol. Once that started happening i quit doing it and havent done it since.

Hallucinogens ive tried almost all of them, done shrooms a lot probably 20 times. Done 2ce and 2ci once, done DMT twice, Salvia a few times. I havent done acid but i want to.

Done just about every prescription pill you can get high off.

Didnt really drink much until i was 19 lol.

Favorite High was smoking a ? load of Hash with ? . ? was crazy.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st time I had ecstasy it did nothing but make me sweat. Second time I thought I was chaka khan.
    I've done acid too many times to remember. I've only had 1 bad trip & it wasnt intense. I just broke down in a severe crying spell for hours until I went to sleep.
    Never had shrooms but I want some.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weed, zanex,oxy,salvia

I only smoke now. The rest was just trying ? . Might try shrooms next week
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x and cocaina..I never got the appeal of popping bars.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall aint learn your lesson about messing with that oil huh? smh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speed
    Xanax
    ?

You ever tried that white...

? ?
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only ? with that ? .
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ wanting to try sum "? ? " but being scared of some damn xanax/percs.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    Man one time i did some Methadone and took some xanax with it. ? was intense.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what does xanax do!!?
    jus curios.. this ? i got threatened to take 4 cause i was ignorin her. lol

would u od on 4??
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Depends on the MG but im sure you wouldnt.

? just makes you calm as ? , gives you a good ass body high, relaxing as ? .