The Official 2013-2014 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Unless its Julio aj green type ? a wr should never be drafted in the top 10 in my opinion

charles
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glitter kitties stay laucin
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Kc/den flexed to SNF
    Giants/packers foh

i saw that coming
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder how much NBC paid..CBS sayin they gave it up voluntarily...yea ok
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam the Jaquars need to be put out da league....have draft and let each team take a player or 2......how their fans supposed to even support this ? .......already bad enough you trying to sell them Gabbert

Yes because ? forbid a franchise have a struggle period where they need to be kicked out. Never heard anyone say that about any other team. ? baffling I swear
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam the Jaquars need to be put out da league....have draft and let each team take a player or 2......how their fans supposed to even support this ? .......already bad enough you trying to sell them Gabbert

Yes because ? forbid a franchise have a struggle period where they need to be kicked out. Never heard anyone say that about any other team. ? baffling I swear

I agree, but ain't you a soccer fan? Don't they "kick out" teams to lower tiers or whatever in kickball soccer?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yall dont believe in makin seperate threads for ? lol smh...Blackmon is a functioning addict, whatever his vice is.

Goodell is eventually gon wake up and realize the players are what put money in his pocket. The bigger the microscope he puts on these dudes, yes it hurts the player but its gon hurt the NFL brand, too. So just like college coaches, Bud Selig, and David Stern did/do, eventually he gon ease up. Too many dudes smokin weed to catch em all. We may never find out when/how but he gon fall back
  • Young Gunner
    Options
    They do and they get a chance to come back to the league but I don't know how the whole process works. I grew up playing soccer but I don't really care for it in general
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez > JJ and Green
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Dez > JJ and Green

Dez being better than JJ is debatable, but how the ? is he better than AJ Green?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really defending blackmon huh? Must be smoking the same ? that got him suspended
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Dez > JJ and Green

Dez being better than JJ is debatable, but how the ? is he better than AJ Green?

That's just my opinion homie

AJ and Dez is bout what and what

But I'll take Dez
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dez > JJ and Green

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Calvin Johnson shut that ? down so nggas tryin to ease down the line to ? in
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Lmao Calvin Johnson shut that ? down so nggas tryin to ease down the line to ? in

Ain't nobody on here or tv said Dez ? with Megatron
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's role in alleged harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin is under review by the NFL Players Association due to an incident that provoked Martin to leave the team, according to multiple sources.

One high-ranking Dolphins official who did not want to be identified defended Incognito as a player who has been a "model citizen" and was mystified by any allegations related to Incognito.

Meanwhile, several sources insisted Incognito was involved, adding that the incident was not isolated and extended to 2012, when Martin was a second-round draft pick by the team. One source said any emotional issues Martin is experiencing are directly related to his harassment.

Smh at a grown ass man letting himself get bullied
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They do and they get a chance to come back to the league but I don't know how the whole process works. I grew up playing soccer but I don't really care for it in general

Apparently the Jags are the very first team to experience this with the way people be talking.

Dudes talking about promotion and relegation in the NFL? Add another 18 pro teams first.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bye week life.. players get healthy, activated and come back after that to a home game. Just have to stay ready.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't no other team ever been so bad that the league had to ship them the ? off to london every year forcing them to give up a hone game
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Unless its Julio aj green type ? a wr should never be drafted in the top 10 in my opinion
    So a wr has to be 6'3 n up

Pretty much if you taking them in the top 10....also need the speed
  • Young Gunner
    Options

Ain't no other team ever been so bad that the league had to ship them the ? off to london every year forcing them to give up a hone game

I guess the Browns (who haven't done anything since coming back) missed that memo then
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito's role in alleged harassment of teammate Jonathan Martin is under review by the NFL Players Association due to an incident that provoked Martin to leave the team, according to multiple sources.

One high-ranking Dolphins official who did not want to be identified defended Incognito as a player who has been a "model citizen" and was mystified by any allegations related to Incognito.

Meanwhile, several sources insisted Incognito was involved, adding that the incident was not isolated and extended to 2012, when Martin was a second-round draft pick by the team. One source said any emotional issues Martin is experiencing are directly related to his harassment.

Smh at a grown ass man letting himself get bullied

Sad part is, if he does come back, he's probably lost a lot of respect in that locker room.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess the Browns (who haven't done anything since coming back) missed that memo then

Funny thing is even when the browns is not that good they still making good profits jags ain't getting ? that's why they moving them ain't no money being made
  • Young Gunner
    Options

Funny thing is even when the browns is not that good they still making good profits jags ain't getting ? that's why they moving them ain't no money being made

The franchise made half a billion dollars since Khan took over around this time. Profits are up all over. If there is proof we aren't making money, then by all means show me because I certainly haven't seen anything saying otherwise. Plus the Browns owner is in some scandal where he can lose money. If you're saying ? just to say ? , then don't say anything then