Do chicks even know what a gentleman is nowadays?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    • She doesn't care about drives-by or getting hit by cars.
    • She doesn't care about ? ass flowers that are a waste of money
    • She can open her own doors.. very good.
    Sound like she was down to fight with the man... or at least they could've escaped together.
    Your dude tyrna pull a Jon Claude Van Dam or some ? ?

honestly...She sound cool to me.

sounds like a thread spinoff
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah... Im dead serious...
    I know its a strong "? aint ? " sentiment strongly expressed on the IC.
    But she don't sound bad to me... (maybe theres more to the story?)

She sound self sufficient ...
    ? say "Go to the car".... chick saids "umm.. maybe we should both go to the car"

makes sense to me..
    maybe Im missing something but... ain't everybody into all those "romantic" gestures...
    some are outdated and silly... and needing reassurance to feel like "A MAN" or "A WOMAN" from other people is
    weak in my opinion.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? say "Go to the car".... chick saids "umm.. maybe we should both go to the car"

makes sense to me..
    maybe Im missing something but... ain't everybody into all those "romantic" gestures...
    some are outdated and silly... and needing reassurance to feel like "A MAN" or "A WOMAN" from other people is
    weak in my opinion.

dont ? with a ? who can't take a simple command... because she wouldn't listen, he got distracted and stole on...
    that story aint about chivalry... its about a ? exacerbating dangerous situations...
    its about a mouthy ? ... keep that... thats the type of ? that gets brothers locked-up/murdered...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

makes sense to me..
    weak in my opinion.

its one thing to say we both need to go to the car but its another thing to distract someone trying to defend the two of you and trying to get her out of harms way.

its not about romantic....its about being a man....

somethings should just be automatic....my dad taught me that
  • Shuffington
    Options
    Commands?

they just dating?....lol

Why he making commands??

I don't know... I just let people do them... I don't give commands...
    The free-er they are to be themselves... the easier for me to make an accurate assessment.

No wonder why these chicks be falling in love we me... cause those controlling ass dudes they use to date.

Its Akin to trying to run a company in the 1930's.. Mad Men style in the 21 century...

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    i knew u would take the word "command" and make it a thing...lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Commands?

they just dating?....lol

Why he making commands??

The free-er they are to be themselves... the easier for me to make an accurate assessment.

No wonder why these chicks be falling in love we me... cause those controlling ass dudes they use to date.

Its Akin to trying to run a company in the 1930's.. Mad Men style in the 21 century...

so he is supposed to look like a sukka an let her do whatever?
  • Shuffington
    Options
    The way that the story was told made it sound like she didn't want to let go of his hand because she didn't want him fighting some goons alone. Sounded like she just wanted them both to leave.... as a tandem.

I didn't get the impression that she was distracting him.... but your boy is going to tell you the story from his point of view.... and now that he dumped her... he's really going to let it out in a negative way.

But your dude sounds kind of controlling. J/S

Theres TONS of women that like the controlling type.. TONS
    He just manage to stumble across the one self sufficient chick with an opinion.

at the end of the day... she just wasn't his type... thats all it was.. I don't think this scenario
    is worthy of painting with a broad brush.
  • Shuffington
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Commands?

they just dating?....lol

Why he making commands??

so he is supposed to look like a sukka an let her do whatever?

Serious...?

lol

Who cares .... really.. who cares ...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    "? get off my hand before..."
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    regardless if she wanted them to leave together...once someone gets within striking distance you should let them go.

if the ? got that close to him....she should have not been holding him in no way shape or form.

i will say hes a sukka for a pretty face but i have never know him to lie about taking an L..

ayt least he cut his loses
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way that the story was told made it sound like she didn't want to let go of his hand because she didn't want him fighting some goons alone. Sounded like she just wanted them both to leave.... as a tandem.

I didn't get the impression that she was distracting him.... but your boy is going to tell you the story from his point of view.... and now that he dumped her... he's really going to let it out in a negative way.

But your dude sounds kind of controlling. J/S

Theres TONS of women that like the controlling type.. TONS
    He just manage to stumble across the one self sufficient chick with an opinion.

at the end of the day... she just wasn't his type... thats all it was.. I don't think this scenario
    is worthy of painting with a broad brush.

It's not about controlling his woman. Some guys are approaching and he needs both hands. She started yelling and pushing him while the guys were getting closer. That's not distracting? If anything, she was trying to control him.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    • She doesn't care about drives-by or getting hit by cars.
    • She doesn't care about ? ass flowers that are a waste of money
    • She can open her own doors.. very good.
    • Sound like she was down to fight with the man... or at least they could've escaped together.
    Your dude tyrna pull a Jon Claude Van Dam or some ? ?

honestly...She sound cool to me.

The points you bring up are not necessarily where she went wrong. It's the way she went about expressing her opposition.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he was dating a masculine female with a fat ass.
  • Shuffington
    Options
    i can see that.

they both sound like sensitive people
  • can'tyoutell
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yo op, you have pictures of this broad? I think it'll give us some perspective, as shallow as that sounds.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she dont listen,shes no good.

She tried to play dude and wanted him to get hit.

I met a braud by the beach last week. She was a bird but she listened to me and followed my lead, if i said syand over here while i talk to so n so and she would do it, if i said put ya voice down she did...

He let her get completely out of control when she would test him...and believe me they will test you...he just cpuldnt control her
  • Shuffington
    Options
    Bark like a dog. Woof. a big dog. WOOF!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Iono bout that one, cuh...Pick a different alias...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EarlBarrettSmith
    EarlBarrettSmith Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    Options
    I hath inconveniences totaling the number of 99 of which none can be regarded as wenches.