HOW OLD IS TOO OLD TO BE GETTING BULLIED?

Options

Comments

• SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The wild ? really though is how the black teammates are defending Incognito calling him half ? and saying it ain't that serious. They some ? too

What??? Lmao well if his half black technology he gets a pass but only if his sayig ? like "? wat" "my ? " "? u a fool" in a non racist way
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question for all you "real ? ". Would he be handling his business if he came to the locker room with a gun and shot up the locker room on some colombine ? . Dude just quit, I think that's better than the alternative. We all ain't built the same, he had a weakness, incognito seen it and exploited it. The real weak niggaas is the dudes who seen it and ain't do nothing. They was probably just as scared and was happy they ain't the one being bullied. Multiple L's all around this situation.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Oh they all bitchs we know that
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at all you drake ass ? pump faking like y'all would even do something. You fatherless ? ain't been taught how to defend ya selves foh.

No disrespect but I give no fcks for crackas da only good cracka is a dead one don't get slapped silly hoe

? you ain't finna slap anyone for fear of reprisal you lauce catching ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody with as many ? tattoos as Richie Incognito isn't an ? .
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Lol at all you drake ass ? pump faking like y'all would even do something. You fatherless ? ain't been taught how to defend ya selves foh.

No disrespect but I give no fcks for crackas da only good cracka is a dead one don't get slapped silly hoe

? you ain't finna slap anyone for fear of reprisal you lauce catching ? .

Reprisal dis nuts
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    They are ADULTS! When a situation like this arises, you can do only 2 things; man up or ? out period. The teammates that watched it happen did the right thing. Adults handle business on their own, what were they gonna do? Jump the man? Martin ? up. I promise if it was a receiver or lb or someone significantly smaller than him he would've beat that ass. But when he saw it was a formidable opponent he went into his shell.

I'm not talking about someone stepping in for him. I'm talking about the players saying Incognito calling Martin a half ? is cool. That's something as a teammate I can't consign. That got nothing to do with hazing or nothing.Mike Pouncy laughing at this dude yelling out "Mike Pouncy ? " in a bar. That ain't cool
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Dude seems unhinged though like you would have to ? his big ass.he got some issues

Dude is only 24, and dude is this crazy vet

His personality is like every character in a movie who was just randomly nuts

Unless yall some big ass ? , I wouldn't take a threat from him light

But he wouldn't be taking my money even if I had to take a strap or baseball bat to his ass

Dude getting bullied looks like a straight laced type though.I don't think he's ready for that action
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    At the top of the video it looks like hes trying to eat Antonio Smiths Feet. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkJHivBPjE

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He coulda easily caught him on the parking lot and pistol whoop him. Im not saying he shoulda shot at him or even try to hurt him like that, but you pistol whoop someone twice and you will put the fear of ? in him
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I never understood this ? . Just not in my dna. I remember my moms telling me when she was a kid my uncle used to run home everyday from lil ? chasing him from school and she got tired of it so she locked him out. Ionno if he got his ass whooped that day.but from then on he never ran home again he became the damn bully after that.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    At the top of the video it looks like hes trying to eat Antonio Smiths Feet. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkJHivBPjE

He was attacking his ankle and trying to twist that ? up.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ? all the excuses. as a grown ass man a black man at that I cant imagine any situation where I let another man do me like that let alone let a white dude call me a ? . Certain lines cant be crossed. I cant believe that reiley cooper still has teeth or that a big 6'5" 315 lbs grown ass pro football player would allow himself to get ? like that. im not even mad at incognito he is a just a crazy ass cracka who will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated. it was that ? ass justin martin that allowd that ? to treat him and talk to him like that. its his ? fault for not checking that ? and putting him in his crackas ass place. ppl only treat you the way you allow them to treat you.

these ? ass dudes r giving black men a bad damn. you dont have to like us but got to respect us. these weak uncle tom ? ? need to be murked on sight. they can go back to the 1930s if they want but them punk ? are going by themselves. ? justin martin and the rest of these weak ? ass uncle tom ? ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id say right when you hit puberty is when you stop being bullied. Just got to man the ? up.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With the amount of money NFL players got, Martin should of tossed a couple of racks to some Zoe Pound nikkaz and have them handle bidness.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I think it's a situation where Martin was trying to consider his career because it don't take much to get black balled as a locker room cancer in sports. I don't buy that ? that nobody on the coaching staff or in the locker room knew about it and I think that led to Martin probably thinking "If me a 2nd year player still essentially playing week to week ? up a 2 time pro bowler they're probably going to pick him over me and my career might be ? ." So he made the decision to simply leave and make the ? public. As easy as it is to simply say "Whoop his ass" it ain't always that simple. Martin whoops his ass then what? Dude still in the NFL making millions while still calling people ? . Now Incognito is suspended and probably won't play another down in the NFL again after this.

Real talk. Cats too emotional around here. You don't let a muhfucka screw up your money, opportunity and career over a word bruh. Dude showed incredible restraint, whether he was scared or not is irrelevant. Fighting is the easy answer to a complex situation.

To be honest my initial reaction would be violence but if I get some time to breathe I would certainly make a different choice. That ? ain't always the answer, in fact it may exaggerate situations and make em worse.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude probably didn't want to risk getting cut or getting shunned by the rest of the lockerroom for fighting back, they said all rookies were getting shake down by vets. Giving them money and ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All did had to do was play along with the ? ....ask Richie If he needed a spot when they in the weight room....gas him up too put the most weight he can handle on the bench press....and drop that ? on his chest
    All did had to do was play along with the ? ....ask Richie If he needed a spot when they in the weight room....gas him up too put the most weight he can handle on the bench press....and drop that ? on his chest

nah drop it on his neck.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf kinda stupid ass questions is this topic ? Bullying is Life, only the strong survive.

Suge Knight bullied Vanilla Ice
    Hatiian Jack tried to bully Tupac
    ? in prison gettin' bullied daily.
    America bullies the world.
    ? , the Romans bullied the Jews and Jesus.

you ? is sleepin hard.

• skpjr78
    Options
    Not really mad at incognito. Yeah he is a ? ass white dude but ive dealt with his type before. He wants to see how far he can push you until you push back.

Theres a report that the coaches ordered him to toughen martin up and I believe that. Incognito is a two time pro bowl vet who is one of the dirtiest players in the league. He is the perfect guy to toughen up a young player. His job was to make or break Martin and Martin being the ? he was got broken. Thats not incognito's fault thats ol'boys fault.

If Martins ? ass wasnt mentally strong enough to deal w/his own teammate how is he supposed to deal w/chandler jones or quinton couples or mario williams? Dude is a ? and nobody in the league including miami will ever take this weak ? seriously.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    A lot of ? fronting in here, when I'm sure a lot of y'all get bullied at your job and don't even know it or consider it bullying.

... With this NFL topic, I'm hearing that the coach told the white boy to toughen him up, so that would essentially mean the half breed felt like he was boxed in. He had the coach against him, the locker room against him etc. If he would have broken dude's jaw, there's a very good chance the Dolphins would have twisted the story and got him blackballed from the league. This seemed like a systematic form of bullying, like how America does us black people.

I personally would have checked dude immediately because I don't go for none of that ? , I don't care who the ? you are, but after hearing this I can see where the half breed was coming from. He's a non-confrontational kind of dude and they took advantage of that ? and overstepped boundaries which is a big deal in this country.

....I don't know if y'all notice, but the world is filled with bullys (undercover cowards) and scary people. Why do you think our defense budget is so damn high, and why do you think white people and scary blacks are fighting so hard for Metal Gear Solid weaponry lol? People are scared to death to shoot the fair one lol. The country is filled with bitchassness.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    A lot of ? fronting in here, when I'm sure a lot of y'all get bullied at your job and don't even know it or consider it bullying.

... With this NFL topic, I'm hearing that the coach told the white boy to toughen him up, so that would essentially mean the half breed felt like he was boxed in. He had the coach against him, the locker room against him etc. If he would have broken dude's jaw, there's a very good chance the Dolphins would have twisted the story and got him blackballed from the league. This seemed like a systematic form of bullying, like how America does us black people.

I personally would have checked dude immediately because I don't go for none of that ? , I don't care who the ? you are, but after hearing this I can see where the half breed was coming from. He's a non-confrontational kind of dude and they took advantage of that ? and overstepped boundaries which is a big deal in this country.

....I don't know if y'all notice, but the world is filled with bullys (undercover cowards) and scary people. Why do you think our defense budget is so damn high, and why do you think white people and scary blacks are fighting so hard for Metal Gear Solid weaponry lol? People are scared to death to shoot the fair one lol. The country is filled with bitchassness.

so is it incognito's fault that dude is non-confrontational and has no ? ??? and if its that ? easy to to take advantage of him and overstep his boundaries what do you think his competitors are going to do? do you think bill bellichck is gonna tell his d line to take it easy on dude b/c they dont want to hurt his feelings or do you think they will create a game plan to exploit his obvious weakness.

when is the last time you saw someone this ? weak be successful in an industry as cut throat and competitive as pro football? when is the last time you saw someone this ? weak be successful anywhere. ppl push the ? out of you at my job to see what your made of and youre a ? youre gonna get ran the ? over and no ? will be given. dude aint bout that life. its only a matter of time before he's out the league and working in a florist shop w/his "life partner".
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell almost none of you played football. You don't get kicked off the team for fighting. EVER. You get kicked off for being a bad teammate. Box, squash it, keep it in house. Rules. He broke them. No one will trust him again. He essentially snitched on one of the men on his team, football players make up way less than 1% of the population, now none of them like him. An outcast in an exclusive group is not a good thing to be.

Man ? all that ? B. Incognito crossed the line and is getting what he deserves. Martin may never have to play another down of football and the Dolphins could be forced to pay out a projected oline nfl salary for a 10 year period to Martin. Moral of the story....dont ? wit people. If that man is not playing your silly ass rookie hazing game then he's not playing...keep it moving. The problem is you have a bunch of "dumb jocks" who barely made it out of High School without help and a man who turned down Harvard to play at Stanford.

Turned down Harvard.

Obviously, my dude isn't into the type of stupidity and ignorant ? that Incognito is. Martin wasn't scared of physical contact (hes an o-lineman) he wanted to make the right move for his future, which he did, and who is having the last laugh now?

40% of the starting O line is gone, wtf are they going to do now?

Richie Cognito is an idiot and this is what he gets.