Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Who the ? the ? talking ? ....ayo ? don't make me regulate up in here

lebron-kevin-durant-wtf-o.gif

vilhdx.jpg

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly feel Dallas probably be 7-2 without all these injuries solely on defensive line. And running back
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dan le Batard is such a ?

He getting on pundits and people for saying Martin should've stood up to him

"He benches 600lbs!!! Did you see the TMZ video of him??"

Him and Mike Golic argument this morning was epic

http://www.975thefanatic.com/teams/eagles/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10610225

How you question another man mentality for not being scared?

Golic: "I'm sure you've never done anything manly in your life" LMAO
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So tjos ? martin checked himself to mental hospital after he left out on dolphins
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    So tjos ? martin checked himself to mental hospital after he left out on dolphins

128029345274.gif
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    CRABTREE BACK
    so he ain't even good

• Olorun22
    Options
    HustleMob wrote: »

friday-2.gif
    peagle05 wrote: »

vilhdx.jpg

Teams with winning record can only address my post better yet that actually has a super bowl win
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 39m
    Real good chat right now with Steve Smith. He was ADAMANT the #Dolphins situation is not what happens in NFL locker rooms.

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 38m
    Smith, who readily admits to his mistakes, says he’s never seen or heard of what Incognito’s accused of doing in his 13 years in NFL.

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 37m
    Smith then asked Greg Olsen for his opinion. Olsen: “Nope, that is in no way indicative of an NFL locker room. It’s an isolated incident.”

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 34m
    Smith was mostly upset at media and players who have been saying it’s just the culture of the NFL. Again, he claims it’s absolutely not.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 39m
    Real good chat right now with Steve Smith. He was ADAMANT the #Dolphins situation is not what happens in NFL locker rooms.

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 38m
    Smith, who readily admits to his mistakes, says he’s never seen or heard of what Incognito’s accused of doing in his 13 years in NFL.

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 37m
    Smith then asked Greg Olsen for his opinion. Olsen: “Nope, that is in no way indicative of an NFL locker room. It’s an isolated incident.”

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 34m
    Smith was mostly upset at media and players who have been saying it’s just the culture of the NFL. Again, he claims it’s absolutely not.

From a player that has broken two teammates noses in separate incidents. Really Smith should take Martin under his wing. He would have surely told him to fight Incognito...........................or I will fight you.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

Teams with winning record can only address my post better yet that actually has a super bowl win

Actual NFL teams post in the cheapseats now?

Cheapseats! We out chea!
  • Olorun22
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

5 ? wacked me lmao ? are really upset out here
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

No, you got wacks cause ? was wack.
  • Olorun22
    Options
    BDB wrote: »

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

You caught feelings too you ? are soft

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

Fam you the one crying about it. You're the one swimming in feels.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

Make that 6
  • Olorun22
    Options

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

Fam you the one crying about it. You're the one swimming in feels.

friday-2.gif

vilhdx.jpg

My work here is done carry on
    Make that 6

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who would have thought that in 1 year the media would be forced to discuss 2 people:

1. The fake dead girlfriend

2. The honorary black man

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @Eagles fans. Heres your prize for the season

BYbcSV2CIAAiD9W.jpg:large
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man charged with using stun gun on wife to settle Bears-Packers bet
    By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
    November 6, 2013 12:51 pm ET

A man and woman wagered a Taser bet on the Packers and Bears Monday.
    A man and woman wagered a Taser bet on the Packers and Bears Monday. (USATSI)
    Are John and Nicole Grant from Florida? Because that's really the only way to explain why they would make tasering one another part of a football bet. Which is what they did, you see.

We learned about this "friendly wager" after John was taken to Dodge County Circuit Court on Tuesday and charged with using the stun gun on his wife. Nicole -- a Packers fan -- let John -- a Bears fan -- use the Taser on her after watching her team lose.

John claims that Nicole consented to letting him use the stun gun on her if the Packers lost. Nicole, who alleges he stunned her twice in the butt and once on the thighs, obviously felt differently and called the cops after it happened. John was charged with "possession of an electric weapon."

He showed police Nicole's cell phone which featured not only a text message where Nicole told her sons about the Taser bet, but also a video in which Nicole is apparently laughing while being stunned.

Presumably what happened is the woman agreed to this bet because the Packers were going to dominate Josh McCown and the Bears. Then Aaron Rodgers got hurt and things got awkward quickly.

No one is in any serious physical harm at this point, so it's OK to point out that this story has the full Local Area Man checklist covered. To recap quickly:

A stun gun is involved
    There's a bet over a football game
    This took place at "Dan's King Pin bowling center"
    The couple is living in a truck because they are (literally) a couple of truckers
    The man allegedly wouldn't let his woman and his dog in the truck after his team lost a football game
    They were smoking cigs in an alley when this happened
    His blood alcohol content: .137
    Her blood alcohol content: .155
    A stun gun is involved
    That just about covers everything unless I'm missing something about a handlebar mustache.

H/T For the Win
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Ravens are the only NFL team with Male cheerleaders? They already employed ayenbandejo wouldn't be surprised if they signed Kerry Rhodes.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Eagles fans. Heres your prize for the season

BYbcSV2CIAAiD9W.jpg:large

ehh...i prefer the prize from this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7uTh_p2oQ

tumblr_lpkndmcIa61qfvduh.gif
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Dorsett apparently shows warning signs of CTE in the brain (I believe Seau was affected by this..shot himself in the chest).
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20131106-dallas-cowboys-legend-tony-dorsett-confirms-he-shows-signs-of-cte.ece
    Updated: 06 November 2013 11:23 PM

Dallas Cowboys great Tony Dorsett confirmed Wednesday that he has been diagnosed with having signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a degenerative condition that scientists have linked to depression and dementia.

“It hit me like a ton of bricks,” said the Pro Football Hall of Fame running back, confirming an ESPN Outside the Lines report that he and two other former NFL players were diagnosed with CTE after three months of brain scans and clinical testing at UCLA.

“Not a good thing,” said Dorsett, 59. “I’m looking at ESPN, and it [the news] is rolling across the ticker tape.”

The other players diagnosed, according to Outside the Lines, were Hall of Fame offensive lineman Joe DeLamielleure and former All-Pro defensive lineman Leonard Marshall. Another unidentified player was tested, but his results are not yet available.

Dorsett said a UCLA researcher phoned him Monday in Dallas to give him the news. Last year, according to Outside the Lines, UCLA tested five other former players and founds signs of CTE.

That was the first time researchers had found signs of the disease in living former players. The disease is shown by a buildup of tau, an abnormal protein that strangles brain cells

“Don’t ask me what tau protein is because I don’t know exactly what it all is,” Dorsett said. “All I know is that before, [doctors] could only be able to find tau if you die first and they open up your brains.”

Dorsett, who has battled memory loss and depression for several years, is among more than 4,500 former players who are plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against the NFL. Last month, plaintiff attorneys and the NFL announced they had reached a $765 million settlement, though it has not been finalized.

“It’s enlightening to know what I have, what I’m dealing with,” Dorsett said. “Now it’s time to find out, how can we can come back from it? I actually was told [by researchers] that it can be reversed. I was like, ‘What?’ They said, ‘Yeah, it can be reversed, slowed down, stopped.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, OK, so we need to get on out of here and get on that program immediately.”

CTE has no known cure, though according to the Outside the Lines report, researchers are hopeful that findings in Dorsett and others will lead to treatment. Dorsett said he already has been placed on a new nutrition and vitamin regimen.

“But I’m not being inactive. I’m being proactive. I’m trying to cut it off at the pass, slow it down, do whatever I can to fight this thing. But it’s tough, man, it’s frustrating as hell at times.”

Dorsett’s 15-minute phone interview with The News was punctuated by long silences as he stopped in mid-sentence, searching for his train of thought.

Dorsett won the 1976 Heisman Trophy at the University of Pittsburgh and rushed for 12,739 yards during 12 NFL seasons, but nowadays he often can’t remember routes to places he’d driven for years.

I knew something was going on. It takes me back to the fact that we [as players] were treated [after head injuries] and still put back out there in harm’s way, when from my understanding management knew what they were doing to us.

“They were still subjecting us to that kind of physical abuse without the proper treatment. It really hurts. My quality of life [long pause] deteriorates a little bit just about every day.

“But I’m determined to beat this.”

Isn't the old Bears QB McMahon showing signs as well? I thought I saw that character on TV like last year.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prayers go out to Tony Dorsett. He is really a good dude and I hate to see the man go out like this.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leonard Marshall is showing signs of CTE too.