Yelawolf Challenges Lord Jamar to See Him Face to Face on Tour

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Holla at me when the actual fight happens.

this
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    I think Jamar's comment about them being visitors is corny as ? . Where it to be Gretzky to say that about whatever black person is in hockey, dude would be considered racist. And don't give me that it's a culture ? . ? hasn't been a culture than early 90s.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I want this to go down, Lord Jamar wont spend the money to link up
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prediction- absolutely NOTHING will go down. No fight, no nothing
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar made it a racial issue, not yelawolf. Jamar called him trailer trash, yela went with it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when Snoop was dissin Vlad

Check it out Dawg, this game is a ? ' trip man
    Word on the streets
    Everybody always tryin' to run up on me
    Hollerin' about word on the streets is this ? said this
    Man I don't give a ? about what that ? said man
    That's what's wrong with you ? , you ? is just like ?
    ? -ass ? , talk too ? ' much (speak)
    Study your own, get your own, you know what I'm sayin'?
    Be independent ? , ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yelawolf looks thin as fucc i think that brand nubian can beat him up
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Well Got Dayum.....

They wont fight tho... but still I like the boldness.

Yeah I love it. It's ballsy, a bit extreme but it's better than them going back and forth on twitter.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are these guys, last rappers besides Drake I remember were puff daddy and mase that were big.

you never heard of brand nubian?

Nope, never heard of them.

Them... Sadat X, Grand Puba and Lord Jamal, they are legends, I hope your trolling...

'On some Brand Nubian schitt beating down punks' - Biggie

Not trolling.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real question is what yall gon do when sides are chosen and your favorite rapper wind up siding with a closet racist white boy from the bowels of alabama?

lol
    it's not that serious
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s.free

Instead of 'wacking' my post and not saying schitt, try explaining why what I said was wack smh

? I need to explain. Stop cooning.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real question is what yall gon do when sides are chosen and your favorite rapper wind up siding with a closet racist white boy from the bowels of alabama?

lol
    it's not that serious

It's not serious that a southern white new rapper told a black 5% pioneer rapper to "suck our ? ? "?

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

lol
    it's not that serious

It's not serious that a southern white new rapper told a black 5% pioneer rapper to "suck our ? ? "?

if you wanna rile yourself up and twist something into a racist comment, then go ahead

lord jamar made this a race issue
    lord jamar called him trailer trash

i'm not tripping offa this.
  • JerfyT
    Options

lol
    it's not that serious

On behalf of all white rappers that Jamar just bashed. And been bashing. He made it racial on multiple occasions. Yela just finally responded after being called trailer trash. Is he not supposed to stand up for himself?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This needs to happen. If, they fight, they fight but Black Hip Hop artist need to draw a line in sand. Stand on something.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    I think Jamar's comment about them being visitors is corny as ? . Where it to be Gretzky to say that about whatever black person is in hockey, dude would be considered racist. And don't give me that it's a culture ? . ? hasn't been a culture than early 90s.

you know the brothas invented the slap shot right? and we had a gang of ? playing hockey and change the game

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »

lol
    it's not that serious

On behalf of all white rappers that Jamar just bashed. And been bashing. He made it racial on multiple occasions. Yela just finally responded after being called trailer trash. Is he not supposed to stand up for himself?

ok so yelawolf is just speaking up for these poor oppressed white rappers in hip-hop as a group and saying "suck our white ? "? gotcha.

i can see you being cool with that if you're white but if you're black... you been bamboozled.

also - can you point out to me when Jamar bashed a white rapper for racial reasons?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamar Gonna Get Them Middle Aged 5 Percenter Goons On That Cracka
  • JerfyT
    Options
    em is the goat whiteboy doing it and he still respects the fathers...

if he still has ties with yelawolf he might wanna brief him

Yeah, Em never responded to somebody bashing him. Y'all act like Yela fired shots first.