Funny ? your kids said or did

Options
Premeer
Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
my baby 4. the other day she watching tom n jerry and i had a song playing that she didnt like cuz it was interrupting her tom n jerry show.

she said, "daddy". i said what. she said "we needa talk".. i said we needa talk? she said yea. i said about what? she said YOU. lol this little girl already starting up.

today she woke up to snow and said DADDY WE NEEDA GO OUTSIDE SO I CAN THROW SNOWBALLS AT YOU!.. i said no cuz we dont have the right clothes for you now. she like, "? !!.... uhhh.. i mean BOOTS!" i died.

Comments

• Premeer
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    On some Louis C.K. ? , my kid likes to play hide n seek...but tells me exactly where he wants me to hide. SMH.
    lol my girl does the same thing.. except she hides in the same place every time.. and i have to sing the freddy song on my way to get her.. 1 2 daddy coming for you, 3 4 better- and so on.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My friend's daughter, 2, answered the house phone and started talking to her grandmother. ? was hilarious, but when she has to give up the phone she was like 'gimme kiss' then kisses the phone. Then said 'gimme hug' then hugs the phone. Then gives up the phone and screams 'I lub you gamma'

I was in tears.
    Little kids are hilarious.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where do i begin?
  • Premeer
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    where do i begin?
    most recent.

i cant remember half of the ? .. just post the ? that comes to your mind 1st.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's a twin so her and her sister stay snitching on each other. That ? is hilarious
  • Premeer
    Options
    gem$tone wrote: »
    My friend's daughter, 2, answered the house phone and started talking to her grandmother. ? was hilarious, but when she has to give up the phone she was like 'gimme kiss' then kisses the phone. Then said 'gimme hug' then hugs the phone. Then gives up the phone and screams 'I lub you gamma'

I was in tears.
    Little kids are hilarious.
    my daughter did something similar recently, except it was on a solitaire hand held game. i was doing the dishes and she came in the kitchen with this toy talking on it to her great grandmother like she was really on the phone.. like, "yea hold on. somebody on the other line, clicks over, clicks back over like... anyway yea i have to tell you something.. yadda yadda yadda... i got so much to do somebodys calling i have to call you back!" ? was so funny.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My Kids Have Decorated A Few Female Faces
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    where do i begin?
    most recent.

i cant remember half of the ? .. just post the ? that comes to your mind 1st.
    he made me put his medicine in a cup...and of course the smallest cup was a shot glass....

so in true drinkers fashion, he held the shot glass up....tapped it on the table... then took his shot of children's Tylenol.....

he picks the sausage off of pizza....only to eat it last....

on sunday he made a liar out of my wife who said he didn't eat pancakes....? ate 2 of them and was looking for a third....

he threw his toy car in the corner of the bed, and it fell between the bed and the wall.......so he goes to get it, and gets stuck betwen the wall and the bed....little feet kicking he's upside downwards...... i hear him going "help daddy help!!'

i pull him out and he's like "no.....get the car"

da ? ?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so my lil girl, 6, asked me to fix her something to eat one day and i told her hold on. i forgot she asked cause i was doin stuff. i guess her stomach was growlin so she proceeds to walk in the doorway, looks at her stomach and says...stomach, i know but he said he was gone get us something in a minute. i was rolling! i just stopped doing what i was doing, fixed her something and sat at the table wit her
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the first time i went to @CONFLICT's mamas house he walked in as I was hittin it from the back

she said: "Constance, hey baby, what do you say when u see a man holding mama like this?"

he said: "Please dont take my mama to jail, she's done everything ya'll asked ever since the last time you made her suc-"

"NO BABY" she interrupted, "The other thing; he's not the police"

he said: "Oh.....Are you my new daddy?"

lol....funny little ? ....that's my boy tho
  • Premeer
    Options
    Jahiya is nasty. she ? like her mother.. them loud train horn farts .. BOOOOOMP!!

every time she ? , she bend over n pick her butt up like, "SMELL IT! SMELL IT!" i dont know where she gets this mess from.
  • Premeer
    Options
    ...AINT NONE OF YALL GONE BEAT THIS

hs2nfd.jpg
    ohh noooooo...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this youngsta lives in my apt i saw him like why u aint at school he said i got suspended i said u get into a fight? he said nah this girl i like got me in trouble cuz i asked her whats ur real name not ur stripper name lmaooo foo like in 5th grade had me dyin
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time I could think of using the word heart warming no drake
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real question:

Was Kat sucking ? before taking the kid to school or was that residual ball odor from a previous encounter?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AINT NONE OF YALL GONE BEAT THIS

hs2nfd.jpg

im not worried about kat....im worried about why does the kid know what ? smell like
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I went into the bathroom at Target and left my son with my wife. From outside I hear my two-yr. old son yell "DADDY'S TAKING A ? !"
    Any time we'd pass bras at a store he would yell out "BOOBIEEEES! BOOBIEEEES! BOOBIEEEES!"
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When he was about 3-4

We're in the car he sees a cop and says, "Uh oh there's the cops... everybody just act naaaaatural"

? had me dying...