Maliah Michel Puts Sean Kingston On Blast For Saying He Smashed

Options
124»

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh, she aight...
    She got healed up herpes blisters on the inside of her thigh, she looks contagious...

1306949828_getting_in_the_car_like_a_boss.gif

lol at how he stuck his leg out for a second
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake bought her the house she makes the YouTube videos in, and I never remember him saying he hit it. Sean Kingston had the chick and her family in Vegas celebrating New Year's. I'm gonna just throw it out there: she really tried to help dude's ? hand out. Honestly, most females are so competitive that if they see a ? with a bad ? , they'll ? him just to see why she's with him.

Dumb-ass wasted YEARS of speculation in one dumb move and EXPOSED weak-ass game. Welcome back to regular fat ? status, SK.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really is a holy stripper though? You take your clothes off for MONEY in front of people but claim to be a child of the Lord?? Rappers still trying to turn hoes into wives though LOSS!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 pages in and ? still acting like Christianity isn't a hypocritical contradiction ? of a religion altogether?

Let that ? strip.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check that TKM exclusive shot on the first page where she's almost slipping some lip, she might have have an ass that can hold a bottle but that's probably what she hands dudes when they pull out and tells them "This is in case fire starts shooting out yo ? ." They only wipe down them stripper poles at the end of the night after all the girls have gone on them, folks, remember that.

Not sure what clubs you go to but the ones I've been in, the girls have cleaner and a towel they use to wipe the pole and floor with
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Drake bought her house... but Sean Kingston was "paying her mortgage"?
    Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

I remember reading Drake paid the down payment on her crib. He didn't buy it outright
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is looking more like Lipstick Alley to me with topics like this.
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 pages in and ? still acting like Christianity isn't a hypocritical contradiction ? of a religion altogether?

Let that ? strip.

Thall shall not ? after you murk them Canaanites.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    these hoes got the never just cause she aint bounce on no d*ck ... she miss holy'er than thou lol ... ? you still get butt naked live on stage ... you think dudes is shouting you out cause of the knowledge you hold in your brain ????? no its cause you are will show off that naked body for any and anybody with some $$$$$ in thier hand lol come on now lol aint much different from the other strippers who may do a little extra on the side .... shoot you were better off having sex with them cause no one is going to see it any different .... if you get butt naked in front of a room of strangers for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you will have sex privately for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

its like the stripper joint on lhhny talking about she got her name from music lol ... chick you got ya name from shaking ya ass lol ... jada joe etc.... all mess with you cause of your ass shaking ways ... if you were just the chick trying to preserve some integrity and sacrificed and got a job and mcds then you might can say something ... but you in the strip club getting dudes guards down and slipping in favors and you may not be letting them smash but more than likely your giving out a hell of a bunch of free dances for these favors .... lol

these hoes got some nerve everybodies got an angle tho lol i swear sometimes i think these females gotta be slow in the head ........ fast body but slow in the head lol

• antarticp
    Options
    I I can't understand why he didn't ? .
    The moment that ? said no or gave any kind of resistance it's time to move around. This ? was trapped in the friends zone, paid this ? mortgage, and pretended to be in a relationship with her to avoid public public humiliation?

No..way.

hes young rich ... and im sure he was infactuated .... im sure he aint the first to do that ... meek ross etc... all im sure been down the same road ... especially when you tricking as heavy as these dudes are ..... they damn near on some about to lose all my money im trickin so hard lol

• antarticp
    edited November 2013
    Options

Let that ? strip.

please dont stop stripping just stop trying to beat dudes over the head with the IM A GOOD CHRISTIAN ish cause you aint no better than any other chick in any club accross the country just cause you make more in a little bit of time dont make you better lol

i hate strippers with a story im sure she sells the story to all of her customers ... thats why they end up doing good things for her and not trying to take advantage .. she presents herself as a good girl but she just like every other chick in there trying to empty out as many pockets as possible by any means even if that means using ? !!

if you were really about that life you would stop what your doing ........................

that aint got nothing to do with ? and has everything to do with selling sex ...............