NY vs The South

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Awww he doesnt have anymore facts to back up his claims so he goes on to assumptions. Poor guy
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not tryna say I'm in the streets but cb right

You are never gonna hear "Get it in the Bronx" from Lil Bankhead
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad that our soft neighborhoods would have an outta towner shooker than a NYC ? outta town in a bad neighborhood lol

Our soft neighborhoods got bodegas and buildings and looks grimey enuff to have an OT'er feelin some type of way, while yall grimiest hoods got houses and lawns wit green grass lookin like a wonderland...sad.

Im out, i'll be back later to ? on the south some more tho..
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    On another listen that Troy Ave aint bad

#powder
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    although Illmatic is a straight album, ? aint classic in TX.

I live in Texas. Stop lying. Illmatic is mad respected here. Nas as a whole artist is respected out here.

I been to Houston, Austin, Fort Worth, and i live in Dallas.
    Never met a soul who ? with Illmatic.
    Everyone of age i know say people wasnt ? with NY artists back then like that.
    They was ? with West Coast and Southern music.
    you talkin out you ass
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chase out here riding on ? in this thread lol.....maino is that you???
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

nobody believe that ? lol, he prolly not even in the streets

truth be told anyone can get got anywhere, ny ? not exempt, and if u know hip hop history u know that much.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    It's Frank Lucas

Damn you right...Loss...
  • Stew
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

nobody believe that ? lol, he prolly not even in the streets

truth be told anyone can get got anywhere, ny ? not exempt, and if u know hip hop history u know that much.

Dude is towers 2.0
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    i get it, cb decided to adopt his internet real ? persona after he got his ass beat by a southerner, its ok bro

lol doubt it,the real southern ? is scared to come to NY, u know that.

U ever heard a ? from anywhere say 'im bout to go to NYC for a month or 2 and lock ? down'? No! Get his hed blown the ? off lol

NYC ? da only ? that go anywhere, east, south, west, midwest and open up shop on other ? blocks..we love the south, yall so friendly to us, yall strip clubs, yall hustlers, yall women, all that...yall treat us like kings whenever we down there lmao

? in the South can get moneytogether and if you want to make some with us you can.
    dont mean we treat yall like kings we just want your money.
    Trust me when i say no NY ? ever came to Dallas TX and shut ? down, "set up shop" or sewed anything up.
    No Detroit ? , no NO ? no Cali ? .
    you come to Dallas TX and try that and see how far you get if you dont check in with the right people
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    And why would ? down south want to go to NY when its way more money down here?
    way cheaper prices. better connects. yall come to us trying to win like us
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? my son cb tellin truth i stay in the south n aint never heard of no ? goin to ny to hustle or wateva matter of fact i never een seen a dade county or atl ? when i lived in ny but out here nuffin but nyers, ny pizza ny barbershops n the ? luv us>>>>>>all facts homie
  • Stew
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    Real ? my son cb tellin truth i stay in the south n aint never heard of no ? goin to ny to hustle or wateva matter of fact i never een seen a dade county or atl ? when i lived in ny but out here nuffin but nyers, ny pizza ny barbershops n the ? luv us>>>>>>all facts homie

Ever think its cause the cost of living is 2x more or maybe the weather is colder? How about a stud college football player move to NY? That would be ass backwards wouldnt it?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jewman.jpg

^lmao what the avg 'dope boy trap rapper' looked like before they copied NY ? swag...facts.

Wasnt for NY southern ? would still be rockin long tees, Girbauds and Ree's lmao....and the ? deep in the south would still be rockin jumpsuits wit no shirt underneath lol...pay homage, we made u fuckboys.

this ? got some wide ass pants n still flooding

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »

Ever think its cause the cost of living is 2x more or maybe the weather is colder? How about a stud college football player move to NY? That would be ass backwards wouldnt it?

This comment plays right into his argument
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My city's cool cause no one wants to live there"

Foh wit this niggabird logic
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats because ya'll land is dirt cheap, ya'll hoes is the definition of cheap ratchet, and your basically lumping the economy and population of about 115 million people (all southern states) against a single city of 8 million. Bitter ass ? lol stop it.
  • ItzGravitation
    Options

Thats because ya'll land is dirt cheap, ya'll hoes is the definition of cheap ratchet, and your basically lumping the economy and population of about 115 million people (all southern states) against a single city of 8 million. Bitter ass ? lol stop it.

i was talking about TX in general dumb fool.
    who wants to pay 2000 dollars a month in rent for a small ass apartment?
    supply and demand ? .
    more land=cheaper prices.
    yall sharing closet space with dog size rats and ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    California cost of living high too. I wanna go back sooooo bad :(
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....this ? done went everywhere.....this ? is more than rap, b......some ? hate ny and some hate the south, these types of threads always brings them out....lol yo, I aint even mean for that ? to rhyme either
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That mush mouth fool can't disrespect NY....

he disrespects himself though every time he drops a verse.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is ? hilarious and sad at the same time.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And ny ? got the best knuckle game outta any state
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NY became irrelevant because of their stubbornness. ? refused to adapt or evolve their sound so either you have the ? doing the same old stale ? like Papoose or the ? with at least some sense to get paid and try to ride that southern wave. Act like they expected that sound they developed in like 1990 to forever be the style. Thought they had it all sewn up and got complacent.
This discussion has been closed.