Drake has to be feeling like the LONELIEST RAPPER on the planet in Y.M. .....AGREE ?

Options
prodphetic
prodphetic Members Posts: 55
edited January 2010 in The Reason
Drake has to feel out of place and OVER-qualified to be part of Y.M.

he probably didn't know what he was getting into simply to be loyal to Wayne.

he probably looks at those ? , illiterate kids TRYING to rap and just *SMH* everytime.....

AGREE or DISAGREE ?

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Agreee .... ? drake playin himself
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wtf I agree he looks out of place on YM but he aint the nicest on the team.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    wtf I agree he looks out of place on YM but he aint the nicest on the team.

*this boutta be some bulshit*

Who's better?
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    drake seemed like he wanted to be like kanye but now his album might sound like birdman/plies type of album
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jae Millz......

SMH that dude fell off and he really sounds out of place more than drake
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Millz used to be sick just like drake used to be sick. But when you join a team for the money every thing gets dumbed down. Drake subject matter changed millz every thing changed but they're wit Wayne now so this is what we get smh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drake needz weezy wit out wayne drake would not have made it this far especially after everybody found out about that degrassi bs show drizzy wouldnt have survived that wit out his weezy buzz...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    YM is a 3 headed monster... wayne, drake , nicki.... dats it.... erry body else is....well idk... cuz in 2010 i bet drake and nicki both go atleast gold... ( which is double plat by 2days standards)
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Drake needz weezy wit out wayne drake would not have made it this far especially after everybody found out about that degrassi bs show drizzy wouldnt have survived that wit out his weezy buzz...

true..... "Dis me u will neva hear a reply 4 it..."
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I personallly think drake fits into young money way more than millz does. Millz is a new york street rapper in a southern pop group.
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drake wouldve never got this much buzz without Wayne carrying him....even though Drake>Wayne
  • Internat!onal
    Internat!onal Members Posts: 72
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drake is the type that needs to stand alone and not be influenced by what the rest of ? doin....he needs to stick to that so far gone format, go off on songs like ransom and still have songs like brand new and a night off and carry that vibe that he has, f he gets lost and goes off on that stupid ? and tries to be gimmicky he will fall the ? off, he needs to keep the honest and humble approach like he has, then he will be koo.
  • northtoledoboi
    northtoledoboi Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think Drake will be fine. He not worried about the pressure, all he has to do is make music. That's what got him on this level already.
  • wideawake
    wideawake Members Posts: 14
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nah, i don't think he feels lonely--
    he probably feels he's is paying dues and building up the hype surrounding him

but he should have been dropped an album while the buzz is still high
    if he continues, he'll saturate the market w/ music and the hype will be lost when he drops
    but on the other hand weezy dropped several mixtapes and calloborated w/ some of everyone prior to his latest album and still sold a million plus
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Jae Millz......
    he aint been ? since 2003 ....
  • damobb2deep
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wideawake wrote: »
    nah, i don't think he feels lonely--
    he probably feels he's is paying dues and building up the hype surrounding him

but he should have been dropped an album while the buzz is still high
    if he continues, he'll saturate the market w/ music and the hype will be lost when he drops

but on the other hand weezy dropped several mixtapes and calloborated w/ some of everyone prior to his latest album and still sold a million plus

nice save... cuz i was jus gonna point that out (bolded)..... but his first offical single gotta be ? ....
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    YM should just be the label not a group.

Drake, Nicki, Millz, Gudda, Tyga, and Mack Mane welcome to the group!

Lil Chuckie, Lil Twist, Shannel, T Streets and short dawg please hand in your YM chain and exit the building immediatley!

Whats the message having 12 yr olds with adults in the same group
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drake is the type that needs to stand alone and not be influenced by what the rest of ? doin....he needs to stick to that so far gone format, go off on songs like ransom and still have songs like brand new and a night off and carry that vibe that he has, f he gets lost and goes off on that stupid ? and tries to be gimmicky he will fall the ? off, he needs to keep the honest and humble approach like he has, then he will be koo.

Too late.Homie starting to sound real arrogant now.
    okaay wrote: »
    YM should just be the label not a group.

Drake, Nicki, Millz, Gudda, Tyga, and Mack Mane welcome to the group!

Lil Chuckie, Lil Twist, Shannel, T Streets and short dawg please hand in your YM chain and exit the building immediatley!

Whats the message having 12 yr olds with adults in the same group

It worked with the Hotboys.

Anyway Drake seems like a northern version of Tyga.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Baby is gonna use that ? to sing hooks on every song watch, Drake could of went indie and make a killing but his ? sign to a boutique label.
  • airafroman
    airafroman Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what the ? is wrong with ? ?
    i can see y ? become sell outs, cause there is no winning with ya'll? ya complain and hate all day...
    if weezy was 2 come out with a super gangster crew ya would complain, but he didn't & ya'll still complain...
    I'm not even a big fan of young money like that, but i can't front on anybody's talent

weezy outside of kanye is the most influential rapper right now, every body either sound like Ye' or Weezy or both (look at drake)
    drake is nice
    Nikki is nice as ?
    Jae Millz Is a beast and is the best one there, all he needs is a gimmick, and he'll be butta...
    Tyga Is a beast on the Mic
    short Dawg is a monster on the mic
    so is lil twist that ? is nice
    lil chuckee is the wackest but that ? is like 13 he got time 2 get nice
    every one on this label is talented and can rap great ..
  • adthatsme312
    adthatsme312 Members Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Baby is gonna use that ? to sing hooks on every song watch, Drake could of went indie and make a killing but his ? sign to a boutique label.

if he does well with the major, he'll make way more than he would on independent. why do u think only the rappers who can't sell well go to independents.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah, Drake and Wayne the only artist that's gonna make it on that label. I was listening to that young money album like "Who the ? are these whack ? ?" Maybe Nikki will make it but for right now all they got is Drake and Wayne.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drake's alright but I think the dude is way to full of himself, he already talkin about tryna work with Sade.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nikki is really nice to some of you ? ???