Multiple Women Make me Happy, Being Happy Makes me a Better B/f"

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
Choppin it up with the homie and he said this about his philandering ways.

Thoughts?

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The logic follows but logic is flawed. You can logically argue that enslaving Africans was the right thing to do and it will be valid but it won't be sound.

The problem with that is that he is defining what a better bf is. It's likely his girl thinks not ? with other women makes him a better bf.

To take it one step more cynical I am pretty sure that his happiness is near irrelevant to her own and so long as she can utilize him as a means to attain what it is she wants she really could not give a ? if he is happy or not. Or maybe that's the beer talking.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess if it works for him and the women hes with that's cool
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Dude needs to do what works for him and not let ery'body preach that monogamy ? to him. That ? ain't for ery'body.

Yeah I used to all bout that looking down on my fellow man for this behavior and have grown to educate myself on the real. ? is what it is, if he handles it and got his ? right, more power to him "Chivalry is dead" as is traditional dating and relationships.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol funniest ? my homies said was, "my mind is faithful."
    lmaoooo

All u ? in here co-signing would lock yourself in the closet with a Speak-N-Spell trying to remake 808s and Heartbreaks if your girl cheated on you.

Yall be justifying some ? instead of just admitting that you dont have a faithful personality and you are a bad human being.

Its not like you're in the minority. U just an aint ? ? . Aint like it will run ? away. Most of them dont love themselves any ? way. So why lie?

lol see this is why I always get in trouble. I stay calling everybody I know out for their ? with that same line. "You ain't ? . Just admit it."

ALLLLLL my homies admit it. Whenever we ? up, we admit it. I have yet to have one of my female friends admit it.

Muhfuckas always wanna blame it on something else making them act a certain way.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And its also why my ex and I couldn't work for more than 2-3 months at a time.

Dudes just gotta admit that being single is a mind state. You can't think like a single man in a relationship. Just cause you juggled 5-6 females at one time when you were single, doesn't mean it prepared you to be in a fully committed relationship.

Sadly I learned that the hard way many times over lmaooo
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if you can't stay in a relationship for more than 2-3 months without separation, you ain't meant for one. It's inherent whether one is faithful or not and not being faithful to a woman doesn't necessarily make one a bad human being
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol funniest ? my homies said was, "my mind is faithful."
    lmaoooo

All u ? in here co-signing would lock yourself in the closet with a Speak-N-Spell trying to remake 808s and Heartbreaks if your girl cheated on you.

Yall be justifying some ? instead of just admitting that you dont have a faithful personality and you are a bad human being.

Its not like you're in the minority. U just an aint ? ? . Aint like it will run ? away. Most of them dont love themselves any ? way. So why lie?

Real talk

Most these ? can't handle one woman but want multiple women, ? dumb to me but do you playboy.

i agree wit this..
    but not the ? darx kickin..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Anansi wrote: »
    ? if you can't stay in a relationship for more than 2-3 months without separation, you ain't meant for one. It's inherent whether one is faithful or not and not being faithful to a woman doesn't necessarily make one a bad human being

You still a lying scumbag, if you can't be faithful don't pretend you can be and don't enter a relationship at all.

Too many fake ass ? out here, be a man and tell the ? NO, you don't want to be tied down and let that be that.

Don't be that corny ? out cheating but blowing her phone up every 32 seconds interrogating her about where she at and who she wit and when she coming back. Talking bout you miss her and all that ? .

I straight up told one broad bf that on FB a year or so ago and he was mad but I didn't give a ? . If you a selfish ? (like I am) at least be an honest one, stay by yourself and that way you only accountable to yourself and she not under any reservations about where y'all at or going.

I can agree with being honest and upfront about your intentions and your motives (may lose them) but at least you're being matured about it, still doesn't make one a bad human being imo
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess if it works for him and the women hes with that's cool

She dont know bruh
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't have put it any better, really...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sex from other chicks makes him happy? I'm not following but if his chick allows it, fine but once again why not be single and ? all the women you want?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how a dude could have a problem with this tho

unless you concerned dude might smash your girl too

ol "I hope there are some crumbs left" ass ? in here I swear mayne
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options