The Official Playstation 4 Thread - 55 Million Sold! PS4 VR almost 1 million sold

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PS4 cats, whats the web browser like?

I stream everything from BWE to SOA, well, everything via me PS3 web browser...but it sucks, as in, it's not stable and often crashes the system. And of course, you can only use certain links as there is no flash.

PS4 improved the web browser?
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i like the new dashboard compared to the ps3 and can somebody tell me what is the purpose of the screen on the controller i have yet to see the use for it.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My TV is too big to sit that close for the ear buds.

'ye shrug.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear some of u ? on here dont even know what the ? ps4 is about. that dashboard is quick as ? and u can jump back to the game instantly. if u having issues its cuz u too dumb to know how to use it. people love to nit pick ? but was dying to get one just to say they had it knowing they technology game aint up to speed
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A persecution complex is a sad thing to see develop over a videogame console.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this guy ... so please obie wan tell us how does one join a friends game via the dashboard/friends list...how does one not have two hour old messages show up as new notifications?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The PS4 dash board is still ass cheeks... and trying to game with friends is a damn chore.. def like Killzone seems to be the most stable game I have played on it. The lil ass ear bud is trash and doesnt stay in my ear its like them chinks though all Americans have ears like Will Smith.

You don't like the Dashboard? I think it's tight. Then again I had no problems with it on the PS3 either.

You'll understand when you finally use an Xbox.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this guy ... so please obie wan tell us how does one join a friends game via the dashboard/friends list...how does one not have two hour old messages show up as new notifications?

im not going back and forth with ur lame ass. Figure it out dumb ? . im not gamefaqs
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    PS4 cats, whats the web browser like?

I stream everything from BWE to SOA, well, everything via me PS3 web browser...but it sucks, as in, it's not stable and often crashes the system. And of course, you can only use certain links as there is no flash.

PS4 improved the web browser?

It's fast but it has the same "problem" the Xbox had when it introduced IE, you can't use Adobe Flash. Videos might be watchable if you d/l the YT app (if there is one).
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »

im not going back and forth with ur lame ass. Figure it out dumb ? . im not gamefaqs

Just say you dont know it makes you look less than a feeling catching stan... but ill answer my own question to you.. YOU CANT
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee and I thought the pointless hating and the arcade coonery would stop in the next generation and ? would just enjoy their damn console. how wrong i was
  • Karl.
    Options
    gee and I thought the pointless hating and the arcade coonery would stop in the next generation and ? would just enjoy their damn console. how wrong i was

Why would you think that?

Folks been fanboying since Nintendo V Sega. Why would it stop now?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Why would you think that?

Folks been fanboying since Nintendo V Sega. Why would it stop now?

This is true ........ but we had no internet so it would be done in person.

My neighbour would come over to play my NES and I go by him to play Sega. We would game for hours peacefully and when finished start cursing each other for 2 hours about why my console is better. This happened everyday during summer vacation.
  • Karl.
    Options
    I forgot E2S is only 15 so he wasn't around for that era.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i forgot you're from england so you dont understand sarcasm unless it comes from monty python
  • Karl.
    Options
    I'm not from England but Monty Python is one of the GOATs.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just got mine today
    967881.gif
    What games do you have?

BF4 ..COD:Ghosts...NBA 2K14..and Madden 25

holla at me psn: emjaycee83
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    ? add cheeks...cheap ass ? giving ear buds

the OEM mic isnt really that bad...you can use any mic with it tho. I'm using my Beats headphones as a mic. Honestly, I'm much happier using a corded mic attatched to the controller rather that a bluetooth headset....quality is better and no worries of it dying on you in the middle of a gaming session. good job Sony!
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just got mine today
    967881.gif
    What games do you have?

BF4 ..COD:Ghosts...NBA 2K14..and Madden 25

holla at me psn: emjaycee83

? , I'm already on your friend list, lol

Funny unboxing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTmN5kG93Gc
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    oh ayt lol..whats ya psn?
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    Launch ps4 promo= 30days free PS+

+

Madden 25 booklet code = 7days free PS+

+

NBA 2K14 booklet code = 7days free PS+

+

COD: Ghosts booklet code = 7days free PS+

+

BF4 booklet code = 7 days free PS+

=
    2 months of free membership before I have to pay for anything

high-five-wave.gif
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    ? add cheeks...cheap ass ? giving ear buds

the OEM mic isnt really that bad...you can use any mic with it tho. I'm using my Beats headphones as a mic. Honestly, I'm much happier using a corded mic attatched to the controller rather that a bluetooth headset....quality is better and no worries of it dying on you in the middle of a gaming session. good job Sony!
    Im def a fan of wired man so cosign
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BF4 keeps crashing on me and installing the warframe updates locks up my whole system. the damn cheap headset was broken when I got so i had to mail it in
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The PS4 dash board is still ass cheeks... and trying to game with friends is a damn chore.. def like Killzone seems to be the most stable game I have played on it. The lil ass ear bud is trash and doesnt stay in my ear its like them chinks though all Americans have ears like Will Smith.

You don't like the Dashboard? I think it's tight. Then again I had no problems with it on the PS3 either.

nah its shows you have new notifications when them ? are old.. cant join friends games from the dashboard.. def better than the last one .. hopefully they will update some ? ..it is pretty fast though going from game to game.

You sure you can't join friends from the dashboard? That was on of the things they specifically said the PS4 would allow you to do. That's weird if the function isn't there, but I'm sure it will be patched in at some point. At least I hope so.
    Karl. wrote: »

You'll understand when you finally use an Xbox.

I've played the 360 quite a bit. I have friends and cousins with it. I still don't think it's that much better than the PS3's as far as gaming goes and I don't think it's better than the PS4's at all.