The Official 2013-2014 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess no one is going to bring up the fact that Tom threw into double coverage. Ball was uncatchable soon as as Gronk turned around and the DB came up with the pick so he couldn't do much honestly. It was holding but Gronk wasn't catching that pass since it came before the pick so the refs made the right call
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lmao @ NaVorro Bowman's take that ? Brees sack
    I guess sometimes it pays to be a midget."
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I just found out my new ? is a Saints' fan and she talking cash money ? .

She got that wet wet?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    santana moss fires back at rg3
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when people bring out the Titan posts about penalties

Even if the officials as knowledge the wrong the game is not gonna be reset

It is what it is l.
    Jus keep tryna win your division and get a good seed
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess no one is going to bring up the fact that Tom threw into double coverage. Ball was uncatchable soon as as Gronk turned around and the DB came up with the pick so he couldn't do much honestly. It was holding but Gronk wasn't catching that pass since it came before the pick so the refs made the right call

smh.....that's still a penalty ha ha
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Per ESPN stats and info twitter:
    Colin Kaepernick is averaging 154 passing YPG since week 2, the lowest average in the NFL among qualified QBs
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Colin Kaepernick is averaging 154 passing YPG since week 2, the lowest average in the NFL among qualified QBs

honestly as bad as he's been they dont spread the field too much. Hardly any 3 receiver sets its usually boldin, two te's, and an extra o-line or FB. Some games he hasn't thrown 20 times. He seems too jittery in the pocket, like calm down son step up and throw that ? or run it for some yards.
  • txboi_09
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »

honestly as bad as he's been they dont spread the field too much. Hardly any 3 receiver sets its usually boldin, two te's, and an extra o-line or FB. Some games he hasn't thrown 20 times. He seems too jittery in the pocket, like calm down son step up and throw that ? or run it for some yards.

Thats the most annoying part to me, he has a pocket to step into but he never does he scrambles left or right with no kind of idea as to what he wants to do. If he were to tuck that ? and run he would keep the defense honest the DB are usually going man so they have their back turned to him.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

$100mil, SB Ring, countless records, 8-2 with a win over the 49ers who couldn't even break 200yds of offense.......

Sure does pay.......don't get mad at Brees....he aint the one threw the flag. Take that ? up with the Commish...ole cryin ass ? .

• prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching Numbers Never Lie and one of the officials(forgot his name) said you have an argument for holding if the flag was thrown for holding because clearly Luke held him.

But it doesn't help the Pats case that Gronk didn't even try to fight and come back to the ball to sell the call.

So to sum it up if the ref who threw the flag would've thrown it for holding on top of Gronk trying to come back to the ball the Pats would've gotten another play.

But it wasn't a PI. My two cents, I'm out
    324vU.gif
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darius wrote: »
    RawAce wrote: »
    I hate when people bring out the Titan posts about penalties

Even if the officials as knowledge the wrong the game is not gonna be reset

It is what it is l.
    Jus keep tryna win your division and get a good seed

20060918085029%2521The_Wire_Slim_Charles.jpg

*Tall Man voice*

"Even if the spellin' iz a lie -- WE FIGHT ON DAT LIE!"
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another mobile posting fail

• txboi_09
    Options

$100mil, SB Ring, countless records, 8-2 with a win over the 49ers who couldn't even break 200yds of offense.......

Sure does pay.......don't get mad at Brees....he aint the one threw the flag. Take that ? up with the Commish...ole cryin ass ? .

Bro even when our offense is absolute dog ? your squad can only manage to get the W with the help of a questionable ass call.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    So I just found out my new ? is a Saints' fan and she talking cash money ? .

She got that wet wet?

Yes LAWD.......oh my

She changed my whole perception of light skin ? .

She from Louisiana??? If so you gonna be dressin like andre 3000 in a minute and driving a mini coop.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited November 2013
    Options

Bro even when our offense is absolute dog ? your squad can only manage to get the W with the help of a questionable ass call.

1st. I'm not a bro....

2nd. Yes that questionable call swayed momentum but lets not forget you had chances to ice that game. Gore dropping what would have been a go ahead winning touchdown....your QB running out of bounds on the last drive when the game was tied leaving us plenty of time to get down the field to even make the FG to win....

Yes that was a big call...yes its questionable but its not the ONLY reason ya'll lost the game.....just like when you look at how that holding call was blown on the last play when we played the Pats or the questionable no call the in the Pats/Panthers game. We mostly lost that Pats game because of Brees trying to do too much, mistakes and bad play calling....Pats lost that game cuz they couldn't stop Cam from going down field to get the go ahead TD.

I'm just saying if you look at the whole game perspective Gore catches that ball its a TD and even when we get the ball back and the same scenario happened and the flag is thrown....would have it even mattered if yall was up 27-17 and all we were able to get a field goal anyway to get it 27-20. You get the ball back anyway with what... 1:50 or 2min left on the clock......

Just saying look at it at all angles instead of just the flag...cuz if Gore would have just caught the damn ball there would be no discussion.....

• ghost!
    Options

Yes that was a big call...yes its questionable but its not the ONLY reason ya'll lost the game.....just like when you look at how that holding call was blown on the last play when we played the Pats or the questionable no call the in the Pats/Panthers game. We mostly lost that Pats game because of Brees trying to do too much, mistakes and bad play calling....Pats lost that game cuz they couldn't stop Cam from going down field to get the go ahead TD.

I

Ha ha it was a blown call point blank.

Nobody argued who or why the pats lost. So you missed me w this one..

And it wasn't even a blown call cuz the ref did throw the Flag...ha ha

Katz interpretation of this clear play is comedy to me.
  • ghost!
    Options
    Also you all lost cuz you left too much time for Brady, you all lost cuz you dont play a prevent defense against a HOF quarterback....
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

I

Ha ha it was a blown call point blank.

Nobody argued who or why the pats lost. So you missed me w this one..

And it wasn't even a blown call cuz the ref did throw the Flag...ha ha

Katz interpretation of this clear play is comedy to me.

Why u getting in your feelings about a post that wasn't even directed at you but the person I was talking to. I'm simply stating that other factors in each of those games are more of a reason the losers of those games lost then a flag being thrown/not thrown/or picked up. I'm simply using critical thinking to make my point and back it up with examples i.e the controversial no call/picked up flag in the other 2 games. Its not a slight at you or your team and what happened against the Panthers cuz honestly I don't care about whether its was right to pick up the flag or not.

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol we need more football because yall driving this ? into the ground.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Also you all lost cuz you left too much time for Brady, you all lost cuz you dont play a prevent defense against a HOF quarterback....

And the 49ers can say the EXACT same thing. You are actually making the exact same point I'm trying to make so why are you in your feelings? Because I didn't specifically include that we let Brady go down the field? That's what I meant by bad play calling....smh.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah when i saw espn doing a sports science segment on the play, it was a sign that its time everyone let it go ice up son