George Zimmerman Arrested................................. Again

Options

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just curious, what happened to all the internet cats who was talking tough about either starting a riot or killing dude if he got from that Trayvon ? ? Nada happened. Funny.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vibe reenact zimmerman crimes on gta online
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Just curious, what happened to all the internet cats who was talking tough about either starting a riot or killing dude if he got from that Trayvon ? ? Nada happened. Funny.

lol @ bein the thousandth person 2 say this ? ... um we know " ? all talk" am i right...
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honest question:

Did yall really think one of these tough talking cats was going to run up on GZ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feds taking pictures of me
    ? still snitching on me
    900 for a zip
    What u think in smoking homie
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    "it's just me against the world"

Zimmerman is gonna end up doing life or dead soon.

nah - without guns he's gonna be meek, humble, polite, well-behaved, mild-mannered, respectful and soft-spoken.

Yall seem to think a silly little thing like the law going to stop this dude from carrying guns?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really gettin' it easy.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The good thing out of all this Zimmerman ? is if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have are new black leaders Sybrina Fulton And Tracy Martin and they wouldn't have their brand new careers.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reading comments on CNN...

people are actually saying that the killing of trayvon has nothing to do with all his other stuff.

one person even said hes not a coward for hitting women because he had the heart to follow a black teen with a hoodie.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

people are actually saying that the killing of trayvon has nothing to do with all his other stuff.

one person even said hes not a coward for hitting women because he had the heart to follow a black teen with a hoodie.

Just shows you the mentality of the ? -? who defend him. Blame the jury, blame Trayvon Martin, blame the prosecutor, blame his friend who testified, blame the law, but nah don't blame the shooter.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    Zimmerman is everything rappers and hood ? dream about being.
    He holds his hood down and will blast any new ? that's in his hood that don't belong.

He give a ? about the police or the ? laws.

He is definitely hard on hoes.

He ain't scared of jail.

These ? need to start writing some lyrics and get in the booth.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    He holds his hood down and will blast any new ? that's in his hood that don't belong.

He ain't scared of jail.

lol he's also a snitch.
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »

He ain't scared of jail.

lol he's also a snitch.

Real ? snitch too.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At times I'm still amazed to how oblivious and dumb some White folks are.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he pulled a gun on his chick. now who still thinks he aint murder Trayvon on purpose?
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not.
    redneck-breakdancing-o.gif
  • DafuqYo
    Options
    he pulled a gun on his chick. now who still thinks he aint murder Trayvon on purpose?

Of course he murdered him on purpose! Trayvon was assaulting him. Duh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

white people who say trayvon asked for it

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What to make of a third violent incident involving the man who killed Trayvon Martin

Very few black people were shocked by the lamentable return of George Zimmerman to the headlines:

Mr. Zimmerman, 30, was charged with domestic aggravated assault, domestic battery and criminal mischief after he and his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, had an argument at their home in Apopka, northwest of Orlando, said Chief Deputy Sheriff Dennis Lemma of Seminole County. Ms. Scheibe told investigators that she had asked Mr. Zimmerman to leave the residence, and that he had begun packing his belongings, including two firearms, before growing agitated and turning violent.

Deputy Lemma said that Mr. Zimmerman had “broken a table and, at one point, pointed a long-barreled shotgun” at Ms. Scheibe, who said he had aimed at her for about a minute. Later in the altercation, the authorities said, Mr. Zimmerman forced Ms. Scheibe, who was uninjured, out of the home before obstructing a doorway with furniture.

“He just pushed me out of my house and locked me out,” Ms. Scheibe told a 911 dispatcher.

Zimmerman has a somewhat different version of events:

In his own 911 call before the deputies entered the home, Mr. Zimmerman said that Ms. Scheibe was pregnant with his child and that he wanted “everyone to know the truth” about Monday’s episode.

“I never pulled a firearm. I never displayed it,” he said. “When I was packing it, I’m sure she saw it. I mean, we keep it next to the bed.”

He also said Ms. Scheibe was responsible for the broken table when she started “smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me, throwing it outside, throwing it out of her room, throwing it all over the house.”

It may well be true that, against all his strivings, trouble stalks George Zimmerman. It may be true that George Zimmerman never pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend's face. That Ms. Scheibe smashed a table, took his stuff, started throwing it and then called 911 on herself. That she was simply being poetic when she said "you pointed your gun in my freaking face and told me get the ? out" and then added "he knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game."

And it may be true that in September when Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shelly Zimmerman, claimed that he had punched her father and threatened them with a gun she was embellishing*. That when she called 911 and said "I'm really afraid. I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really scared," she was suffering some form of hallucination. That Zimmerman had not smashed his wife's iPad. That it was his wife that assaulted him with it. That Shelly's father had challenged Zimmerman to a fight.

And it may well be true that Trayvon Martin was empowered by a heretofore unknown strain of marijuana which confers super strength. That in a fit of Negroid rage, a boy with no criminal history decided to ambush a hapless neighborhood watchman. That the boy told Zimmerman, "You gonna die tonight, ? ," punched him, banged his head against the concrete repeatedly and then reached for his gun. That in killing the boy, Zimmerman rid the world of a gun-runner and drug dealer.

And it may well be that George Zimmerman is yet another victim of the nefarious forces of black privilege. That he is helpless against the hordes of hyper-violent blacks, crazed women and the machinations of Eric Holder. That George Zimmerman continuing to live armed is evidence of sane public policy and a polite society.

Only ? knows what George Zimmerman did on that rainy night in Sanford. ? is not in the habit of talking—because we are not in the habit of listening
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I'm not.
    redneck-breakdancing-o.gif

he know he gettin it in to
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll continue. fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes finally realized that hes got nothin else to lose because hes a target on just about everybodies radar at this point.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $9,000 bond.. Wtf? With the history that ? got.. crazy
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    he is a bully. Where was the hood at when trayvonn murder was going down? Noone was outside with their cellphones

http://youtu.be/_mlQPoOXmGg