Maino Checks Trinidad James On The Phone About NY Comments

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems Maino only put hands on people that were loud talking him where as others would let it slide. It's not like he barks on rappers on the regular. I mean, berg did step to him thinking his security was gonna have his back. Most ? would look at the security and back down but Maino smacked the ? out of him. He had real hood beef with cease. They from the same area and that had nothing to do with rap. Cease went against kim and maino and kim a homies.. ? 's really wanna attack dude for holding down his city when yall was just saying nobody gonna say nothing. Now it's, it's unfair to pick on a easy target who told people to come see him if they had a problem.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i guess that hi hater ? was a hit up here
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick aint say ? about ? ' ? up in the very venue he was promoting in. ? is different shades of garbage. Keyword is context.

perhaps different shades
    but defending one, then going after the other...
    if you reverse who said what, maino would still have picked on Trinidad over kendrick, just cause he dont want them TDE problems.

You honestly think Maino wouldn't jump at an opportunity to yoke Kendrick's little ass up, had he came to NY with the same ? Trinidad did? Or at least talk ? , like he is now? Lets put music to the side for a sec. Some of ya'll seem to think this is a grab for attention by Maino, then lets talk about it. If this was indeed the case, Maino would be goin' even harder to make an example of Kendrick, given his status this year. ? outta here. That's publicity gold. Maino's big ass isn't afraid of Kendrick, Ab, Schoolboy or Jay-Rock, despite thier collective great talent.

Why you riding Maino ? so hard

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »

But it was. I didn't like the track personally but that ? was getting spins..
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3688315/dis-? -scared-o.gif[/img]

This ? backed all the way down.
    Scared.

Real talk, Maino looks like Raheem foreal.

Brothers sometime do look a like..
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ? all this ? , where the bars at?
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    from who? lol
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    from who? lol
    Yeah nevermind lol. I don't wanna hear any bars that come from either one of them.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like ? can't let go of their allegiance to an artist or a coast or a city or whatever and just admit the truth. SMH.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    aint bout the east coast cuz ? know that ? wouldnt have flown in Philly
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

in 1995 having a hit song = widely played nationwide, on top 10-15 of some type of chart, a song that majority of people of certain age range/sub genre would know

in 2013 having a hit song = a song that gets played on radio a few times
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in 1995 having a hit song = widely played nationwide, on top 10-15 of some type of chart, a song that majority of people of certain age range/sub genre would know

Hi hater peaked at 16 on the rap charts
  • SheerExcellence
    edited November 2013
    Options

and didnt even make the top 100 of billboard

i looked at the current rap chart to see if i can see what song is ranked 16th. they stop at 15 now.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

i looked at the current rap chart to see if i can see what song is ranked 16th. they stop at 15 now.

Rap charts > pop charts

Plenty of 90s "hits" were missing from the pop charts
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Ross does this ? every album with almost every single, and nobody takes away from his hits
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if Trinidad beats up maino?
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody got checked and Trinidad James never apologized. Thread title sucks
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maino has more than 1 hit??
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only Maino song I like is rumors
  • CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You ? are curving the whole fact that this ? is a rap, in a rap song, for competitive rap. And that Trinidad said, off wax "Im not tryna start something. but if yall want to start something you can do something cuz I don't give a ? "

But it's cool, I'll grab you a chair while I get mine ? .

What form of autism do you have? Make sure you strap your helmet on while you get comfy, ? .
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rap charts > pop charts

no bruh, pop charts are overall, top 15 overall>>top 15 on the rap charts

Ross does this ? every album with almost every single, and nobody takes away from his hits

no he doesnt, and yes they do lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Rap charts > pop charts

no bruh, pop charts are overall, top 15 overall>>top 15 on the rap charts

no he doesnt, and yes they do lol

thats your opinion, if i was a rapper i'd rather have rap and r&b hits not pop hits
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

Rap charts > pop charts

look man i dont give a ? if you talking abotu ? das efx, lords of the underground or whoever the ? , if you got a "hit" then you on the top 100 singles list. even underground groups like black moon made the top 100 with their hits. the regional acts back in the 90s like too short and UGK may not have made the list, but they clearly were hit makers in their area and the game was different back then. name me some 90s hits that dont fit the "regional" banger category that didnt make the top 100 list.

on top of that maino is in nyc, where EVERYONE and they momma who had a hit song made that top 100 list. GTFOH trying to tell act as if the top 100 pop chart dont mean ? .

on top of that hi hater wasnt no ? hit, and i ? live here in nyc you ?
    it was hot for a few weeks in nyc, but it was not a HIT
    if it was a hit to you then we got vastly different definition of the term hit.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options