• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Sad tale. Too bad ol grandma has to live with that on her conscience, stupid kids left her no choice.

Why do you think she feels bad about what she did?

All she did was protect herself.

It's not like she just killed them in cold blood or anything.
  • deadeye
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And why was she aiming above the waste waist?

She was trained well.

You're supposed to aim for center mass in order to minimize your chances of hitting innocent bystanders.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word. So nobody posted the gangsta granny gif?
  • deadeye
    Options
    We get a real link yet?

Haven't seen it reported on any legitimate news sites, so I'm going to assume it's fake.

smh
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Where's a real link to this ? or is it ducktales ?
    We get a real link yet?

Word, gonna go ahead and call ? on this. Takin' my ether back.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Why couldnt they leave her alone from the start?

Kids make mistakes, especially when under peer pressure ... and it's not they. The KO game is when a group of people dare ONE PERSON to sneak the ? out of someone. And like I said earlier, the story doesn't sound right. Who can't KO a grandma with a sucker punch?

And regardless she's still wrong to fire all those shots. She was TRYING to ? them.

The media have y'all scared to the point where y'all are trigger happy fools with no value for human life... kids nonetheless SMH. She could have very well shot in the air, yelled for help, scream "fire" etc.

I agree with you on a purely intellectual, Martin Luther King-ish, "in-a-perfect-world," "if-all-was-how-it-should-be" kind of way...but....

? THESE ? B.

THinka bout how afraid she had to have been after getting rocked by a group of violent street ? . To hit an old lady as hard as you can with intent to injure and think its some kind of "game" shows that you are probably a ? and likely will be later on in life.

I am having a very hard time feeling sorry for any of these idiots. If this is what really happened of course.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    !
    deadeye wrote: »

She was trained well.

You're supposed to aim for center mass in order to minimize your chances of hitting innocent bystanders.

Yeah that and to "stop" the person you're shooting at. The survival rate goes down significantly when u hit someone there.
  • deadeye
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    !
    deadeye wrote: »

She was trained well.

Yeah that and to "stop" the person you're shooting at. The survival rate goes down significantly when u hit someone there.

True.

I didn't catch on to what that really implied right away.

Police officers are trained to shoot center mass, so basically they're trained to shoot to ? .

They just don't want to say it directly.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this needs to happen for often. i condone and support the killing of thugs.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not cool. An old ass lady who will die "tomorrow" of natural causes just killed a couple of kids who were probably pressured into doing some ? or they could have been the kids who were just watching it go down.

Why couldn't she just shoot in the air to scare them away? And why was she aiming above the waste? SMH our country is filled with trigger happy savages waiting to ? at the slightest inconvenience.

Sad day for the parents of the kids and lol @ her old ass using religion. Nah ? , you saw an opportunity to practice your aim and you did so. Obviously the story she's giving is ducktales, because who CAN'T knockout an old lady with a sucker punch?

man foh with that ? . let one them little ? run up on you or your mother and you'll be signing a different tune. she should have given those ? ass ? a second shot to the head to make sure they were dead.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So...we savages out here condoning shooting in retaliation for a punch? That's straight savagery and cowardice. I doubt the story's real, but if it is, the old lady escalated it too far when she shot not 1, not 2, but 5 shots tryna ? ? who hit her. They were wrong for hitting her, but she's more wrong for killing ? over a punch. She needs to go to prison for 2nd degree murder, multiple accounts, and attempted murder.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Somebody sucker punches my grandma they all gonna die or at the very least not walk for the rest of their lives
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol so she minded her own business & a group of thugs walk up on her & try to punch her lights out. But she was able to grab her gun & shoot then she hit 2 but she need to punish? Yall know how stupid yall sound?

That's what wrong with society, always wanna bail out the criminals for actions that they know the consequences of

So if me & a bunch of my peoples ran up in your house & Tyson punch your kid but you was able to stop me with a 45 to the chest. Should you be punished?

my mother is near 60 & if anybody didd that to my mother then like Will Munny said "they are gonna die or at the very least not walk for the rest of their lives"

Stay in a child's place & you wont get hurt
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying for years I have no sympathy for teens who do stupid ? and get ? up.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    *APPLAUSE AND SALUTE*

if this is indeed real....the game is starting to trickle down into the DC area and whats even worse is the fools couldn't even knock two WOMEN out...but this is the result i actually hopes happens for most of them(not death but at least lethal retaliation) to learn the hard way cuz they really act like it's a cool thing to do...just go back to sniffin paint and glue
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Grandma wasn't going, she cold!
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is fake?