Snoop's interview w/ Angie Martinez (Sept. 5, 1996)

Options
tharealest561
tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
The infamous interview with Angie Martinez that caused the friction (that was never mended) between Tupac and Snoop.

We all know the story. Snoop does an interview with Angie after the MTV Awards basically saying he has no problem with Biggie and Puffy. The next day Deathrow flies back to LA with only Suge, Suge's homies, Pac and Snoop on private plane for the 5 hour flight.

Snoop described this as the "most uncomfortable ride in my life cause my ? ain't say nothing to me." Pac was fatally shot the next day and that never got squashed.

So my question is....does anybody have this interview? I've never heard it and would consider it some hip hop history.

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I thought you was gonna post it, smh.

But as far as your question it was on Youtube only a few years ago i believe. I don't know if it was the full thing but there was a video about 10 min or so with that interview. I think the last time i saw it was around 2007-2008 or so.
  • tharealest561
    Options
    Bump. I've, to this day, never heard this ? .
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Pac died having in his mind that Snoop was ? made??

No sarcasm intended.

Snoop a GOAT, but so many times since Pac's demise he flip flops speaking like Pac was great, then like Pac had an attitude issue etc

Lord knows he wouldn't have said that ? had Pac been alive
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • emaculate
    emaculate Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    http://youtu.be/Cku5f7ZXkOU
    References that interview at 4mins
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless snoop was planning to leave before pac died then I wouldn't have said I had no problems with diddy and them. If you think ur crew is doing something wrong then privately u can talk to them about it,

But you should always publicly show support for ur crew unless they doing some heinous stuff
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    So Pac died having in his mind that Snoop was ? made??

No sarcasm intended.

Snoop a GOAT, but so many times since Pac's demise he flip flops speaking like Pac was great, then like Pac had an attitude issue etc

Lord knows he wouldn't have said that ? had Pac been alive

bruh so a person can't be great and have a bad attitude
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Snoop is suppose to be a sheep and not have an opinion.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    Unless snoop was planning to leave before pac died then I wouldn't have said I had no problems with diddy and them. If you think ur crew is doing something wrong then privately u can talk to them about it,

But you should always publicly show support for ur crew unless they doing some heinous stuff

Exactly, publicly you should always show support to yours, always!

Don´t expect these ? on here to understand though, smh...
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but yet Game did the same ? and u say 50 was on some ? ? for getting mad about Game saying he has no issues with jada joe and nas
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Important info from that video...

Snoop slept with a fork and knife in his hands that 5hr flight back scared of Suge and the rest

He said he wanted to apologize to Pac, came to that realization when Pac had been shot in vegas and was in hospital looking close to death... strange to me that in that situation he felt the need to apologize for saying he was cool with Biggie and the Bad Boy camp
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Snoop slept with a fork and knife in his hands that 5hr flight back scared of Suge and the rest

He said he wanted to apologize to Pac, came to that realization when Pac had been shot in vegas and was in hospital looking close to death... strange to me that in that situation he felt the need to apologize for saying he was cool with Biggie and the Bad Boy camp

Lady of Rage said Pac asked her to diss lil kim and she told him naw b/c she was cool with kim. Next day they locked her out of the studio and put all her personal belongings out on the street. Said she called snoop and him and his wife scooped her up and gave her a place to stay then she moved back home to VA
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

but yet Game did the same ? and u say 50 was on some ? ? for getting mad about Game saying he has no issues with jada joe and nas

wtf??? why you following and quoting me for? you useless dickrider, 50s ? is getting cold, no ? ...smh
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Lady of Rage said Pac asked her to diss lil kim and she told him naw b/c she was cool with kim. Next day they locked her out of the studio and put all her personal belongings out on the street. Said she called snoop and him and his wife scooped her up and gave her a place to stay then she moved back home to VA

i read another interview of hers where she said her and suge got into an argument about something i dont recall, n she was like get me my plane ticket, n suge was like i aint givin u ? lmao...n that was the end of her death row stint
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reggie Wright talks about the Pac/Snoop situation at the 57:26 mark in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_sLnHVuDk
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tharealest561
    Options
    I think it just shows how divided the label was at the time. Makaveli had no Snoop and Tha Doggfather had no Pac.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's all about perspective and the type of person u are.... If ur homie got real beef with some one u cool with the way u handle the situation will impact ur relationship. Some ? are ride or die to the end and some folk don't wanna beef on jump in ? if they have no issue. Ive been on both ends of that
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoop knew what it was. You talking about somebody who grew up in a gang culture, where my enemies are your enemies. That ? was grounds for treason.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    It's all about perspective and the type of person u are.... If ur homie got real beef with some one u cool with the way u handle the situation will impact ur relationship. Some ? are ride or die to the end and some folk don't wanna beef on jump in ? if they have no issue. Ive been on both ends of that

Word me to my niga got into a fight and lost and i told him im not gonna jump in cuz its one on one fight and he aint even my beef .he got mad
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weird a crip and a blood that didn't get along
  • lamontbdc
    Options

i read another interview of hers where she said her and suge got into an argument about something i dont recall, n she was like get me my plane ticket, n suge was like i aint givin u ? lmao...n that was the end of her death row stint

I think that's part of the same story
  • lamontbdc
    Options

I think that's part of the same story.....yall ever peeped Corney Mims youtube interviews about Pac...said he was a genius but hated him as a person for just being a straight up ? and unprofessional