Schoolboy Q Explains Why Nas Is His Favorite Rapper of Alltime/Says Jayz Won The Jay vs Nas Beef

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• CoolNuhMan
    CoolNuhMan Members Posts: 4
    Options
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? said fish hat
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As controversial and unpopular as his opinions may be it isn't completely untrue on the beef and on the forcing of illmatic on ppl...I know the nas stans don't like to hear these types of things so be prepared for feelings...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    watch ? catch feelings for another ? 's opinion

^ this in 3 2 1
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good that he's not afraid to state his opinion, even if it is way off.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone's entitled a bad opinion.
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? Q. ILLmatic isn't his best album due to those bland as beats. Stillmatic was better because he was a better lyricist and the production was way better. I myself been saying The ? MC shocked the world with Ether cause he spit aggressive as ? and the beat was on point. Takeover verse vs Ether song, Nas won that battle, but Jay won the war with the other material. Jay (facts) vs Nas (jokes).

1. PAC
    2. Jay
    3. Nas
    4. Big
    5. Eminem

Each of em have a different elite attribute!
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta disagree with the battle ? , but I can see people choosing Stillmatic or IWW over Illmatic.....
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song, Nas won that battle, but Jay won the war with the other material. Jay (facts) vs Nas (jokes).

I never got this argument. What facts did Takeover have, and how is Ether all jokes? Most of the so-called fact Jay brought were pretty much his opinion (1 hot album/10 year average) and reaches (1st tech on tour), while Ether actually had facts, while they may have been said with jokes, facts non the less (click jumping, trying to be Big etc.)
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah. At the time I Ether was hard. Now, it doesnt have the same effect. Its like he goes on and on and it just didnt age. Meanwhile the Jay z songs aged better. Just my personal opinion i dont know why necessarily. So at the time Nas won but now its Jay. Plus he still killin it now.
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    song, Nas won that battle, but Jay won the war with the other material. Jay (facts) vs Nas (jokes).

I never got this argument. What facts did Takeover have, and how is Ether all jokes? Most of the so-called fact Jay brought were pretty much his opinion (1 hot album/10 year average) and reaches (1st tech on tour), while Ether actually had facts, while they may have been said with jokes, facts non the less (click jumping, trying to be Big etc.)

Well some facts. Rockefeller didnt die of AIDS
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JerfyT wrote: »

Depends on which Rockefeller you're talking about
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well which one did?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Well which one did?

This one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur2znWplyiM

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    ether is really only used on the internet or by hip hop heads in general
    and Illmatic isnt Nas best album.
    ? sound dated as hell and it was two short
  • theConspiracy
    theConspiracy Members Posts: 76
    Options
    jay z lyrics are untouchable. and idiots still wanna call a known ghostwriter a biter dummies
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Coonboy ? trying to rewrite history.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cuz u know who, did u know what with u know who, but lets keep that between me and u

straight clowned him
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas didnt necessarily lose in the court of popular opinion or rep wise