Video: Dating And Race - Color Still Matters?

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGKRuI
"A person's race is still a major factor when picking a partner, according to a study of dating app users.

Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI) found black men and women receive fewer responses to their messages.

It also found that men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own."* The Young Turks hosts Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break it down.

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Color will always and forever matter.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGKRuI
    "A person's race is still a major factor when picking a partner, according to a study of dating app users.

Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI) found black men and women receive fewer responses to their messages.

It also found that men from all different races prefer a partner of another race over their own."* The Young Turks hosts Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break it down.

Everybody wanna be a ? but dont nobody wanna be a ? be with a ? .

Oh, ok i see.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black men for the win
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I was thinking, how the ? has no one seeded up Sanaa Lathan yet?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    So I was thinking, how the ? has no one seeded up Sanaa Lathan yet?

I'm working on it yo

You better hurry up. Them eggs is like:

2eyhwjp.gif
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asian Chicks for the win.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't support this race mixing ?
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Race will always matter.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latino men for the win!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

? is silly.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand why they must bring up racial issues constantly... all it does is keep it going and more in front and center than it needs to be.. that must be why they always bring it up.. can only be the explanation why they bring up such obvious ? constantly. if not for that, then why? its not news to anybody, hasnt been news and wont be news. so until things change, they can just shut up about it and let it be.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't like the way that last chart was looking at all. i'm not gonna hook up with any white girls for at least a month out of protest.

i'm not a hero.. i'm just a guy willing to make that sacrifice for my black sistas.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint suprising

white beauty is the beauty that's been pushed for decades and still is till this date

black men and women are demonized all day everyday, self hate is pushed onto black woman, and others are indoctrinated to think black is ugly.

its whatever
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is like saying the sun rises and the water is blue

of course race matters

but I've stated this b4, I dont care what you are, its about who you are, ? your skin as far as having a relationship

If I like you enough to spend a good amount of time with you, then you are fine by me

plus dating someone from another race is exotic as ? to me, why date a black girl, when you can date a puerto rican chick or a native american chick if you can find one lol

its baskin robbins out this ? , why stick to one flavor my ?
  • Premeer
    Options
    see the reactions and responses in here? this is exactly what they want. they want to instill hate and anger toward 1 another. this aint a white vs black thing. thats what they want out of it, thats why they do and say the things they do.

dont buy into the hype. its all calculated moves. this is a people vs gov't issue. i would say people vs media, but the gov't runs the media.. so dont hate each other, rebel against the gov't. people are who they are and nobody asked to be lowered or put on a petal-stool. its the gov't who makes what they want of it and they just watch the pawns hate each other while they laugh at us for being dumb and falling for their bate time and time again.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Latino men for the win!

Jackie-Chan-Meme.png
  • VIBE
    Options
    Race will always matter.

Why?
  • zombie
    Options
    pretending a problem does not exist is not going to fix anything race is an issue and black people pretending it's not won't change anything.
  • Premeer
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    pretending a problem does not exist is not going to fix anything race is an issue and black people pretending it's not won't change anything.

you want to know who is part of the problem? YOU. you are part of the problem.
  • VIBE
    Options

Who's pretending it doesn't exist? It's 2013, the ? hasn't changed?

Why frown upon race? What progress is that making?

2013, interracial dating isn't frowned upon besides dumb ? who wanna stay ignorant.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

why am i the problem?? i am a realist you live in a fantasy world you want to blame the government/media
    for racism but people are racist and hateful always have been and always will be. In a democracy the People get the government they deserve. If the media is racist it's because enough of the people are racist

all your "race does not matter it's the government we should blame" talk is ? the media is not responsible for all the results of these studies.
  • zombie
    Options
    @vibe you have been on my ignore list for months. I am not interested in your opinion on anything i clicked on your comment to my post by accident. Race mixing is clearly doing a disservice to black people and i am only concerned with black people.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

why am i the problem?? i am a realist you live in a fantasy world you want to blame the government/media
    for racism but people are racist and hateful always have been and always will be. In a democracy the People get the government they deserve. If the media is racist it's because enough of the people are racist

all your "race does not matter it's the government we should blame" talk is ? the media is not responsible for all the results of these studies.
    i really dont even like your train of thought.. your mentality.. you swear you are right.. but how can you be right when you live in hate. your mentality is NO DIFFERENT than that of the KKKs.. just different skin color. you are exactly the same.