Video: Dating And Race - Color Still Matters?

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U getting trolled @zombie

....or st least I hope bruh aint serious

brah..i dont play and i dont troll.

you really dont see the similarities between this silly guy zombie and the KKK? is it because hes black that you dont want to see the similarities?

were not talking about what happened in the past.. we are talking about today. i know thats hard for a lot of black people since they still love talking about slavery.. even tho that was a couple hundred years ago.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

you really dont see the similarities between this silly guy zombie and the KKK? is it because hes black that you dont want to see the similarities?

were not talking about what happened in the past.. we are talking about today. i know thats hard for a lot of black people since they still love talking about slavery.. even tho that was a couple hundred years ago.

No...

The KKK are a bunch of white supremacists who believe they are better than every other race of people...they are for segregation, but solely for the purpose of preserving the "pure" white bloodline...

Zombie is just advocating racial unity and having some type of loyalty to ones race....i saw that he mentioned Marcus Garvey as well....do you know much about him?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A discussion about the type of folks who use such apps would open eyes.. These results not generalizable to greater society... Ijs
  • Premeer
    Options

No...

The KKK are a bunch of white supremacists who believe they are better than every other race of people...they are for segregation, but solely for the purpose of preserving the "pure" white bloodline...

Zombie is just advocating racial unity and having some type of loyalty to ones race....i saw that he mentioned Marcus Garvey as well....do you know much about him?

WHITE (black) POWER!!!

they are for the same thing amongst each other. racial pride groups that want to make their situations better for their race.. pro-race.

of course theres some LITTLE differences, i mean LITTLE, itty bitty.. but lets not act like they are not the same damn thing and are part of the problem in the world today.

while they are trying to separate themselves and live just amongst themselves, they need to be uniting with each other.

there is no solution in hate.. but love heals all.

there is no progress in holding grudges and being prideful,
    but theres progress in forgiving and humbling yourself.

i understand you dont want to acknowledge the similarities because you are black and hate the KKK, but turning a blind eye to the problem because of a reason as petty as race is, foolish. take responsibility, hold yourself accountable. not YOU per se... but your people who are making you look bad and are part of the problem.

you have to be able to call a ? without being bias.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    some people don't have the smallest idea what the ? they are talking about.
    ? means ? over others
    black power means black empowerment over ourselves
    they are not the same thing,and anyway the man who coined the term black power was not marcus garvey but he was a believer in his philosophy.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    all that authority which meant the regulation of human affairs, human society, and human happiness was given to man by the Creator, and man, therefore, became master of his own destiny, and architect of his own fate. In process of time we find that only a certain type of man has been able to make good in ? 's creation. We find them building nations, governments and empires, as also great monuments of commerce, industry and education (these men realizing the power given them exerted every bit of it to their own good and to their posterity's) while, on the other hand, 400,000,000 Negroes who claim the common Fatherhood of ? and the Brotherhood of Man, have fallen back so completely, as to make us today the serfs and slaves of those who fully know themselves and have taken control of the world, which was given to all in common by the Creator. I desire to impress upon the 400,000,000 members of my race that our failings in the past, present and of the future will be through our failures to know ourselves and to realize the true functions of man on this mundane sphere. -- marcus garvey
  • Premeer
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    some people don't have the smallest idea what the ? they are talking about.
    ? means ? over others
    black power means black empowerment over ourselves
    they are not the same thing,and anyway the man who coined the term black power was not marcus garvey but he was a believer in his philosophy.

some people are so stuck in their ignorance, that they are full of hypocrisy and hate and have no idea.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

of course i dont expect you to just smarten up.. so i dont expect you to get what im saying and continue showing your ignorance to people who get it..

but you can prove to be right to people who are just as ignorant. but a co-sign from somebody just as ignorant doesnt make you right. this is what you fail to realize.

• zombie
    Options
    @zombie

of course i dont expect you to just smarten up.. so i dont expect you to get what im saying and continue showing your ignorance to people who get it..

but you can prove to be right to people who are just as ignorant. but a co-sign from somebody just as ignorant doesnt make you right. this is what you fail to realize.

i understand what you are saying but you are wrong nothing i have said is hateful you have a total misunderstanding of where i am coming from.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

i understand what you are saying but you are wrong nothing i have said is hateful you have a total misunderstanding of where i am coming from.

here comes the blind eye and justification.
  • zombie
    Options
    @zombie

justification for what? what am i seeking justification for, what do you think i believe
  • Premeer
    Options
    @zombie

justification for what? what am i seeking justification for, what do you think i believe

being hateful and being just like the KKK ( a pride racial group that you oppose ), but wont acknowledge the hate you spread and call it love.

like i said, why do people justify the wrong they do like what they do aint wrong when they aint foolin nobody but their self.

>>>>>whats perplexing is that fact that you claim to be a christian but dont live the word that you claim... you oppose everything it stands for..... <<<<<<
  • Premeer
    Options
    fun fact: the KKK claim to be christian and stand for love.

no different than zombie.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Interracial dating is much more accepted now but folks are fools to think it still doesnt upset/rub people the wrong way

So what if it does?

Is interracial dating apart of how we live now?

Yes.

^ that's all that matters, nothing more or less.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @zombie

being hateful and being just like the KKK ( a pride racial group that you oppose ), but wont acknowledge the hate you spread and call it love.

like i said, why do people justify the wrong they do like what they do aint wrong when they aint foolin nobody but their self.

>>>>>whats perplexing is that fact that you claim to be a christian but dont live the word that you claim... you oppose everything it stands for..... <<<<<<

You realize that that is no answer right? the kkk is not simply a racial pride group it's purpose it to elevate one race above the other by force of violence and to maintain white supremacy. i have no interest in doing that. How is it hateful to love the people you were born into ? your not explaining yourself you never do. Every time black people let other races abuse us, we have failed to live up to the faith ? has in mankind. ? did not make us to be anyone's slaves or serfs.
  • zombie
    Options

The kkk ? people.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The kkk ? people.

? did too you idiot
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options
    there is a time to love and a time to hate but i don't hate anybody
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only on here would a black man get compared to the KKK smh.
  • Premeer
    Options
    no use in arguing with the blind mindless.

"only on here would a black man be compared to the KKK"
    if this aint the dumbest thing 1 could come away with during this exchange.

thats why im done talking about it. people are seriously hopeless.
  • zombie
    Options

stop all that ? ? you arrogant self-righteous clown
    you are the one comparing a black man to the kkk but we are hopeless ones??
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could go outta the city and into the smallest of villages over here, you will see mixed kids but no ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then get off this forum, plain and simple.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could go outta the city and into the smallest of villages over here, you will see mixed kids but no ? .

Where you at.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to ? with this white ? at a wawa's gas station so she give me free sandwiches.