Is this really comedy or brain washing idiotic B.S.?

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    u can't prove a theory... u can only disprove it...
    Nosign. Theories can be proven.

An example of this would the the "Germ Theory".

has it been proven or have ppl failed to disprove it?
    It's been proven.

At the time of its inception, humans lacked the technology to actually observe microorganisms; until Antonie van Leeuwenhoek came along.

Later on, Louis Pasteur came along and experimentally proved the link between microorganisms and disease; thereby proving the "Germ Theory".

how did he prove it? by what process?
    He proved it with an experiment that showed fermentation was the result of airborne microorganisms and not "spontaneous generation"; basically by exposing broths to filtered air and showing that fermentation did not occur. He also developed pasteurization to show that the spoiling of beverages was the result of microorganisms. From this work, he started thinking that microorganisms cause disease; which he later proved by eradicating multiple microbial diseases in silk worms.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok let me rephrase. Is there any evidence that supports that a man can survive in the stomach of a whale?

You just arent good at reading literature man, symbolism,parables, and metaphors just arent for you.

Thats not your lane,end of story. You are not a mastermind in that way...put the book down then...go listen to rap, thats ya level of comprhension.

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    @gold_certificate yo this is unrelated but do u know wtf this is?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=193_1379475235
    Deepstaria reticulum.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Emperor watched a docu n think he kniw something

Snake worshippers worship snakes because of its healing properties, its venom which can ? , and its relation to the pineal glandSee i gave u some truth n you cant accept it because you naked.

You lack true knowledge of those people...
    Snakes are all over egypt all over Sudan,

That snake worship is heavy across the red sea especially at that time...Thats where moses is from in the story...ima stop here im not giving you all my jewels believe what you want but my folks is from Haiti n Sudan and snake worship kept on up even to haiti, it lost prominance obviously

They got snakes all on tomb reliefs, staffs were made to look like snakes, they got snakes talking n their fables because why?

Snake worship was big in their countries. Man gimme my respect or ? u ? ?

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    name yo skills
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the 1st page... smh.... yall not finna agree... its a Waste of time..
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew a few christians that knew it was a book of metaphors and a lot of stuff wasn't meant to be interpreted as real. A lot of it's code.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok let me rephrase. Is there any evidence that supports that a man can survive in the stomach of a whale?

You just arent good at reading literature man, symbolism,parables, and metaphors just arent for you.

Thats not your lane,end of story. You are not a mastermind in that way...put the book down then...go listen to rap, thats ya level of comprhension.

Finally, a Christian who admits the bible is nothing but metaphors! But I thought it was a historic book? That's what you said anyway. So which is it?
    so it cant be both? smh..
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Finally, a Christian who admits the bible is nothing but metaphors! But I thought it was a historic book? That's what you said anyway. So which is it?
    so it cant be both? smh..

quick question.. do snakes talk?
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Im not Christian, and you need to understand the word historic.

? you not qualified to speak to me.I gotta stop n explain frivolous ? to you.

Practice reading more.

Historic means something notable in history.

History is simply noting what has happened.

• DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • edwardnigma
    Options
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    real talk i love ? n my black people, i just wanna get a point across
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    real talk i love ? n my black people, i just wanna get a point across

well u sound like an idiot so if thats ur point then good job
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First let me thank the mod for letting this breath lol. Thought this would have caught the R&R teleport a long ago.

Also Fiat did you get a chance to see my response on pg 7 I think it is?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Snake worshippers worship snakes because of its healing properties, its venom which can ? , and its relation to the pineal glandSee i gave u some truth n you cant accept it because you naked.

That snake worship is heavy across the red sea especially at that time...Thats where moses is from in the story...ima stop here im not giving you all my jewels believe what you want but my folks is from Haiti n Sudan and snake worship kept on up even to haiti, it lost prominance obviously

They got snakes all on tomb reliefs, staffs were made to look like snakes, they got snakes talking n their fables because why?

Lol, nah bruh, that's common knowledge to anyone who reads and study kemet and various of other religions. I always been a huge reader and that's what I find fun or otherwise how would I even go to a message board.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    lol @ all the atheists up in arms.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, nah bruh, that's common knowledge to anyone who reads and study kemet and various of other religions. I always been a huge reader and that's what I find fun or otherwise how would I even go to a message board.

They butcher up what came from Kem et so much. Misrepresentation of our history, not to mention the neglect to understand Kmt earth Judaism once the Hyskos or Hebrew in many minds left with the beliefs. That as a result of Yeshua returning to Kmt for the lessons and coming back to speak brought on Christianity and etc etc
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you believe in dinosaurs pt.2?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    His argument is a strawman. Anthropology and other studies do not propose we came from monkeys, but that we have similar lineage due to a shared ancestor.

2012 never happened. That was some Y2K nonsense. He was wrong on that too.

It's funny, and rather etherous cause he had the crowd's agreement. But it was all nonsense.

^^^ THIS x 5000

What he said is one thing. What ? me up is the crowd reacting with anything but shaking of the head. I mean how can you, in 2013, still think evolution is about "coming from monkeys?" how can you still think that ? ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

They butcher up what came from Kem et so much. Misrepresentation of our history, not to mention the neglect to understand Kmt earth Judaism once the Hyskos or Hebrew in many minds left with the beliefs. That as a result of Yeshua returning to Kmt for the lessons and coming back to speak brought on Christianity and etc etc

Correct. The genius of Kemet is so undermined is so unreal.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yall are hilarious.

that know it all fiat swears hes smart. but hes the biggest idiot here claims he gives logical arguments. havnt seen not 1 yet.

dogs give birth to dogs.
    cats give birth to cats.
    snakes birth snakes.
    mice birth mice.
    rats birth rats.
    monkeys birth monkeys.
    humans birth humans.

dont get no more simpler than that. next time a fish gives birth to a flying bird, let me know, then we'll talk!!

fiat is so smart, he dont even understand Matthew 24:14, but he swear he does!! he said i deflected the explanation so ill explain.

Oh on a sidenote before i get started shutting fiats whole theory and ignorance down, i have to tell you @smash_adams, the Bible said it spoke to her.. speaking is communication.. and the word has been translated over a couple thousand years now so you dont think speaking and communicating are 1 in the same? nice attempt tho.

anyway.. if i didnt feel like being half lazy, i would go back and quote fiat, but i dont feel like going back and searching for it.. maybe i will in a minute.

Matthew 24:14
    And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

with a little reading comprehension, tell me where it says Christianity will be accepted world wide... because fiat seems to think that it means that it means everybody will convert..
    Premeer wrote: »
    Christianity is the largest religion in the world; so it makes sense that it would be referenced the most.

Pair it up with its fellow Abrahamic homies, and you should have over 50% of the world's population.

just as prophesied.

Matthew 24:14
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

yes we are in the last days, my friend.
    Someone preaching Christianity to people in a nation doesn't make them Christians, so the first portion of that verse should've happened ages ago.

In fact, Christianity was even larger over a century ago:
    uRNTcUG.png

clearly, with a little reading comprehension, it says, the gospel of the kingdom (the word of the Bible, Jesus is the Savior), will be preached across the world.. meaning, everybody will HEAR IT.. not, everybody will convert...

and there was a time when majority of the world never even heard of christianity or the gospel. but over time, that has changed. especially in todays day in age with the internet. you would be hard pressed finding any whole country / nation, not hearing the gospel. now if they accept it or not, is irrelevant.

then he goes on to say that christianity was bigger over a century ago or something (people being deceived), but that doesnt go without saying:

1 Timothy 4:1
    Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils

so, like i been on record saying many times, atheist just lack understanding. which is why they are always misinterpreting the word....

so all in all, fiat proving he doesnt understand what he reads.. and the word proving to be prophetic is undeniable.
  • Premeer
    Options
    and thats why i dont like explaining every dumb question and attack. its too much damn typing.. so like i said, i just let yall think yall are right.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Now we can build. So you said that's it's been translated and passed on and on and on. How many people could read back then? Wasn't it only the wealthy and prominent were taught how to read? How do you control the population? I have an idea. Say that ? made your family divine and that it's gods will that you rule over them. When the people say prove it you read scriptures that prove your point. Then it's passed down to your children and the cycle continues. The small changes made over the years distort and lie, and disrupt the original teachings.

i see a bunch of lies right here ^^^ sounds pretty clear that you have been deceived.

also, a deflection.