Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I wonder if there has ever been a study on the brains of atheists and religious people. What part of the brain responds to their beliefs, or lack thereof.

all i know is ? knows
  • supYo
    Options
    i think maybe religious People got the part of the brain more workin where the goodness is

hard 2 explain

like hope or some ? ,.religious People die happier then non religious
  • supYo
    Options
    faith n all this ? ...brain stimulates Soul...they ? n a Spirit is born
  • supYo
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ? made u 2 ? with me...im ur fuckangel...if u ? with me will make u rich
  • supYo
    Options
    i am sure muslim or jews People got more fear in there brain then any other ?

ist about sheytan
  • supYo
    Options
    thats why i say ? RELIGION

ME N THE OG WE ARE ME
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    i think maybe religious People got the part of the brain more workin where the goodness is

hard 2 explain

I don't fear death, not believing in an afterlife = no worries.

Religious folk live their lives on egg shells. They're afraid to disappoint "? " because at any moment their sin can send them to "hell". They fear hell. How can they die peacefully?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hSHO_Lh0M

This is the best music video ive ever seen.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the Redskins carting out 4 old Navajos to make the team name "OKAY"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that james franco seth rogan bound 2 spoof ? af lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supyo stay in his feelings
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abella one fine ass Spaniard
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supyo stay in his feelings

Are you sure those are his feelings or is it drugs???
  • supYo
    Options
    since we are at it i gotta say this now

can u ? imagine or feel how much of a joy heaven will be?

i mean ? damn this will be a emotional Explosion

the love u will get there will be immensesive

over sensuelly im not talkin about sex im talkin about the feelin power we get

a place that was there b4 the universe itself

n i believe in this ? i believe in telephatie n ?

if even the scienstist who dont believe in ? say thelepohtie through a hole is real

i studied this ? ...n ? talks 2 me in my dreams wurd up

he talks through out my fams voice...

last night he send me an angel holdin me cause i couldnt finish this Project, wurd up

i just Need 2 tell him how i wanna get my head clean n he shows

sometimes hes foolin me tho, i THINK..i dont know im confused sometimes
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A security guard who fled Iraq in 2010 because of the dangers there was shot and critcally wounded Monday night at a Tampa apartment complex.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/11/25/royal_oaks_apartment.html
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if there has ever been a study on the brains of atheists and religious people. What part of the brain responds to their beliefs, or lack thereof.

Several studies have revealed that people who practice meditation or have prayed for many years exhibit increased activity and have more brain tissue in their frontal lobes, regions associated with attention and reward, as compared with people who do not meditate or pray. A more recent study revealed that people who have had “born again” experiences have a smaller hippocampus, a part of the brain involved in emotions and memory, than atheists do. These findings, however, are difficult to interpret because they do not clarify whether having larger frontal lobes or a smaller hippocampus causes a person to become more religious or whether being pious triggers changes in these brain regions.

Various experiments have also tried to elucidate whether believing in ? causes similar brain changes as believing in something else. The results, so far, show that thinking about ? may activate the same parts of the brain as thinking about an airplane, a friend or a lamppost. For instance, one study showed that when religious people prayed to ? , they used some of the same areas of the brain as when they talked to an average Joe. In other words, in the religious person’s brain, ? is just as real as any object or person.
  • supYo
    Options
    supYo wrote: »

hard 2 explain

I don't fear death, not believing in an afterlife = no worries.

Religious folk live their lives on egg shells. They're afraid to disappoint "? " because at any moment their sin can send them to "hell". They fear hell. How can they die peacefully?

by finding the ? in urself n not the sheytan in urself

thats why i said muslims n jews People got 2 much fear in them

i wanna get my mind off that but this ? is just in me
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

Several studies have revealed that people who practice meditation or have prayed for many years exhibit increased activity and have more brain tissue in their frontal lobes, regions associated with attention and reward, as compared with people who do not meditate or pray. A more recent study revealed that people who have had “born again” experiences have a smaller hippocampus, a part of the brain involved in emotions and memory, than atheists do. These findings, however, are difficult to interpret because they do not clarify whether having larger frontal lobes or a smaller hippocampus causes a person to become more religious or whether being pious triggers changes in these brain regions.

Various experiments have also tried to elucidate whether believing in ? causes similar brain changes as believing in something else. The results, so far, show that thinking about ? may activate the same parts of the brain as thinking about an airplane, a friend or a lamppost. For instance, one study showed that when religious people prayed to ? , they used some of the same areas of the brain as when they talked to an average Joe. In other words, in the religious person’s brain, ? is just as real as any object or person.

Dope

Is there any links to read more?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1459908_10151824255692831_225409926_n.jpg

Damn Ye look like he on some Debo ? when he looked @ Charlamagne.

• supYo
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

but just because they think about Joe doesnt mean they think about Joe

who is Joe?

Joe budden?

please

? is here

ist like havin fear cause of some ? , it pumps ur blood up at Level 99

then havin fear cause of real bad ? n it pumps ur blood up 2 at Level 99

ist everything

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to repost this chocolate beauty...

771692A5-B8F4-443F-A1BB-4D738A10D36C.jpg

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a pretty nice murder:
    http://theync.com/murder/full-unedited-video-of-woman-killed-at-atm.htm

She was probably absolutely terrified, pleading with him for her life, then he suddenly gives the ? a few chops, cleans her blood off his machete, and leaves her there alone to die a slow death.

gcf6cMB.png
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo good lookin on whoever said movie 2k is bacc
  • supYo
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKIHHB2ncI

buddens...underrated as ? in the rap game, not on this site
This discussion has been closed.