Is this really comedy or brain washing idiotic B.S.?

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mods ban my account.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ what this has all become
  • Premeer
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    This thread was made on the 23rd.... You've spent the past day or two arguing this ? with people you consider moronic.

What does that say about yourself?

they say im a deflector.. i tried to tell them they aint worth my time.. which they not. thats already proven.

only thing they got on me is some grammatical errors. other than that, they wouldnt have nothing to say.

You're a funny guy. I know ? Christians and them ? ain't this stupid or close minded. You keep saying none of them is with your time, yet you spent Damn near 20 pages arguing with them????

I'm not an atheist. I do believe in ? , just not religion. ? did not create religion, man did for the simple purpose of power and control of other men.

If you want to live like your in the 12th Century, be my guest, people gonna do what they do.

im not big on religion either. miss me with the whole religion shpeel. i already been kicked it on here and they called me dumb.. the atheists called me dumb for saying im not religious im a christian... same people you following the pack of... im a christian. dont believe the hype. i dont care what it look like looking in. you looking at all the atheists on the board attacking 1 person.. what do you expect it to look like? and whos closed minded?

You're not being called dumb for no reason. It's not because of your Christianity, its due to the sheer and utter lack of comprehension you have, and the poor debating skills you possess. Your unwillingness to remain reasonable is detrimental to your overall argument, which unfortunately you don't have.

To continue to go back and forth with those you deem "idiots", "stupid", and "ignorant" says more about you than them. It also does nothing other than display your lack of experience and education. While others have presented facts to support their claims, you have done nothing to support your stance besides name calling, which is what you always resort to. Grow up, Meekins. Go to school, take some critical thinking classes so that you may being to "think" clearly and logically.

you aint said ? . and dont worry about me why i go back and forth with em. if i dont im go hear it, if i do, im go hear it. muh fuckas wont give you peace. they just follow you around talking ? . you think you know, but a ? who act like she know that has nothing to do with anything is that ? i dont like. dont ? with me. mind ya biness. ? outta hear.

You dont have to fight them meekins...? will unleash holy wrath upon thee.

Let Go and Let ?

Or Let ? and Let Go ? idk

Po Lil Meek can't help himself. He needs someone or something to lean on. Why, just think about his situation. He has custody of his kid, so that means he made a ? poor decision in whom to pro-create with. He's on food stamps, lives in subsidized housing, and based upon his inability to control his emotions, online to natch, may be bi-polar. Add in the fact that he is stuck in the very skin he despises, and you have what you are witnessing at this very moment..

A lost and confused individual that lacks the ability to depend on himself and think. Sad that he's responsible for the upbringing of another human.

yea you love talking about somebody doe. keep my ? in your mouth.

all you do is talk ? . you the only person on EARTH that can turn a man having custody of his daughter into a "bad" thing.... i love having my baby. she keep me going.

if nobody sees how you speak purely out of hate, then these people are dumber than already perceived.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Such a tragic comedy...

• Premeer
    Options
    ms jones a petty ? . i can deal with a ? . but she a petty ? . them hoes is beyond a ass whooping. she talk ? , i respond...

all the ? she say she in her feelings.. but she hit mine. the irony you ugly faced hoe.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Such a tragic comedy...

ugly faced hoe.
  • Premeer
    Options
    ms jones stay hiding her face. we know you ugly but these IC simps will continue doing what they do best. dont let them gas ya ugly self up.
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Yep, my work is done here. This dude asked for his account to be banned. Whatta ? .

Po Lil Meek Meek. Take care.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Yep, my work is done here. This dude asked for his account to be banned. Whatta ? .

Po Lil Meek Meek. Take care.
    you mad, miserable ? . all you do is talk ? . ugly miserable ? . do something. ugly faced ? . po jonesy. gets on the IC for play. ugly faced ? .
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    post a pic of your face if you aint a ugly faced hoe but you already know ugly. so i dont expect it.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus..I couldnt make it through the first page, let alone 20. Yall ? just dumb as ? man
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you in here sounding ungodly though?
  • ms.jones
    Options

Because he's not religious, just a Christian. See the difference? LMAO!!
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because he's not religious, just a Christian. See the difference? LMAO!!

An nonreligious Christian?

Da ? ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Ok let me rephrase. Is there any evidence that supports that a man can survive in the stomach of a whale?

You just arent good at reading literature man, symbolism,parables, and metaphors just arent for you.

Thats not your lane,end of story. You are not a mastermind in that way...put the book down then...go listen to rap, thats ya level of comprhension.

Finally, a Christian who admits the bible is nothing but metaphors! But I thought it was a historic book? That's what you said anyway. So which is it?
    so it cant be both? smh..

quick question.. do snakes talk?

no... that don't mean the ? cant be a metaphor..

U bang right? How can you believe in ? ? You obviously put your gang ahead because you will fight, die, shoot for your gang but you won't live how the bible tells you for ? . How do you think he sees this and do you think he will forgive you? Especially when knowing that you are sinning on purpose with the hope that all will be forgivin later because you're living for the flesh and you enjoy it too much to follow the word.

lol u funny... yea im 2deep but that dont mean i cant believe in ? ... its funny cuz yes i kno i aint perfect and if i go 2 hell cuz of it "oh well" i wassnt doing what i was posta..

You don't believe. Because if you truly did you wouldn't bang. The fear of eternal damnation should scare you enough to live righteously for 65 yrs.

you gotta be trollin.... smh

Nah I'm not. If you really believed the thought of hell would terrify you into becoming one of the sheeple

in that case only amish people goin 2 Heaven then... do i wanna go 2 hell.... no.... but i do understand that my choices can let me go there one day...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    50vrt.jpg

its a name of a whale.. this is your best attempt at proving evolution???

yo miss me brah. you not on my level in ANY SENSE.

Its a shark, not a whale its a shark.

To those saying stop trolling.... He was never trolling until he released he lost the arguement... Other kid has sense and left this ? ? tries going the extreme so he can end the thread with "well I was just trolling you all anyway".
    still missing the damn point.. how many more times do i got to say that i posted that for the size comparison.

and the only reason its even considered a fish is cuz it dont have to go up for air. other than that, its a damn whale.

Dunno how the ? I missed the bolded.

But ill leave you to it.
    because they have gills... is that better? is that the answer you want to hear?

Did your mother ? you out down a stairwell or something?
    tell me im wrong... tell me im wrong.

You're wrong.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mods ban my account.

nahhhh, ? that, he gonna come back under a new account like he always does.

Just get a name change.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howd people end up thinking i was Christian, i dont even mention Jesus or Disciples

I tend to just talk about Sudanese and ancient egyptian culture

See alot of you are miseducated and misinterpret things.

Do i read the bible...yes, am ichristian...no, my beliefs differ but those stories are from my culture.

Do i read the Quran..yes, am i muslim....no!

Am i a reader, very much so.

Now, one thing i must cite.

In ancient egyptian media....scrolls and puctograpgic writing....whenever an animal speaks, the reader instantly understands it is a fable.

I grew up in america so i understand they push it to you as fact but once u become an adult

You should know when you are reading a fable..

Another thing, if you do not have more skills then your ancestors you are not evolving you are regressing.

Every generation isnt guaranteed to outdo a previous generation.

Adapting does not mean progressing...it just means you survived...doesnt mean you surpassed those whom came before you. It just means surving.

Also skills is not for ? sanchez, dont be angry because your highfructose corn syrup and sugar based diet is making you lose any type of good sense.

Skills show where you are intelligence wise, and how valuable you can be as a person in this world.

If your sklls are card swiping, button pushing, and sitting down and you only speak one language then...

you are the regressed person/people of your bloodline.

Dont be a clown, inform yourself and read but read with some sense, just because it is written down does not make it fact.

White people used to have classes and books with diagrams and photographs talking about how the black man was inferior to them

So once again i say dont accept information just because it is in a school course.

Information must be challenged, researched, and revised consistantly because the world is complex, the years are continuous, the people forgetful, and truth can be lost, not to mention...people lie
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    name yo skills
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21 pages of agruments?? all because a 2 minute Katt Williams video???

lol im out

mnmfu.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    mods ban my account.

No

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    21 pages of agruments?? all because a 2 minute Katt Williams video???

lol im out

mnmfu.gif
    Nah. It's a riveting discussion about "shark whales", "hunchback whales", "bird fishes", how many skills one can name, and much more.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i stopped reading at "i was raised in a ? catholic family".

you see that jones? you say i have bad comprehension when its just me not caring to read everything a muh ? say cuz i already had enough of the dumb ? they say.

anyway.. catholic religion is a joke. they do nothing right. dont even get me started on them.

but let me say this, theres this guy in my gym thats from poland.. hes a christian, so i asked him if christianity is big in poland. he said naw its mainly catholics over there. i said well aint that a form of christianity, he said naw, they believe in mary and they think the pope is holy and give him govern over the church. even he knows the catholic religion is twisted and he grew up in a predominately catholic COUNTRY. NOT HOUSEHOLD.

point being, you being raised in a catholic household give you no credibility. if anything, you lose it.

Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity, as Baptist, Greek Orthodox, Angelican, etc.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms. Jones posted a pic of her at the gym long ago... GOAT it was