playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped reading at brothers ... yall actually believed this
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stopped reading at brothers ... yall actually believed this

More so agreed wholeheartedly with the premise. ^_^
    False or otherwise, the sentiment put forth here is not wrong..
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Crackas can't handle the truth, what he said was raw af

But they handled it.

Um is that the reason why whites on average believe racism doesn't exist in 2013 and use Obama's election as proof of this which is an inherently racist notion within itself. If they handled it why won't they recognize their evil and brutal history. They have no problem reminding Germans of their ? past but refuse to acknowledge that their own crimes which are 1000× worse than the most brutal SS officer.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at y'all black ? 's hearts dropping when the story came out false.
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    Lol at y'all black ? 's hearts dropping when the story came out false.

I was just about to say something similar to this. Lol
    ? was all happy on the 1st page and ? .

Just shows how easily you negros can be manipulated.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    No one was manipulated ,we agreed with the premise of the speech regardless
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I see what the professor was saying, but what about the white males that have a case of JUNGLE FEEEEEEVAAAA & only prefer to be with & impregnate black women? & those whitey's that swear they're black & want nothing more than to be black, aka wiggas?

Those white men can't get no love? If they seed black women they're still breeding brown babies, hence the current president of the ? ? united states of america!!! lol
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I see what the professor was saying, but what about the white males that have a case of JUNGLE FEEEEEEVAAAA & only prefer to be with & impregnate black women? & those whitey's that swear they're black & want nothing more than to be black, aka wiggas?

Those white men can't get no love? If they seed black women they're still breeding brown babies, hence the current president of the ? ? united states of america!!! lol

Some merit here they did bear Frederick Douglass.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am no advocate of genocide so I don't agree. We were once called the blameless ones and need to continue to do so, but we defensive warriors, not aggressive warriors.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white tears>>>
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I would prefer ? over genocide i want my people to be so far ahead of all others that the other races become no factor in our existence.

So.... You want to be white?

I don't get this viewpoint?

No what i am saying is that i want blacks to be so strong economically,socially, politically that the rest of the follows our lead so that we set precedence in world affairs in other words i want to make other people utterly unimportant.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with Khaleesi. Spare Robert De Niro. The world needs mob flicks
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »

not even gonna read that bs dude can succ a dicc and die slow
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's white as well? Would be a very awkward ending the semester watching a prof lynch himself
  • Huey_C
    Options
    Nah this wouldn't be good. The nature of most black youth is too ? up to contribute to the betterment of the black race. With everyone striving to be a ball player or a rapper we won't have any leaders. And with no leaders, there will be conflict. You see how easy we ? ourselves now, over shoes, women, the color of a bandanna. Imagine what the fight would be like for the future. Genocide is too quick. A slow extinction of their species would be better so that we can also wipe out the preprogrammed and misguided blacks that will continue the path of ignorance and destruction that some of them do. Only then will we birth a new generation that strives for excellence, and respects one another and understands the concept of black unity and black power.

• Huey_C
    Options
    @smash_adams u get it bro, there are "black devils " that would have to go as well, they can be just as destructive to the betterment of our race as a racist white males