Anybody else sick of seeing and hearing about Kanye everywhere?

Options
Agrv2385
Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everytime you turn around this dude is runnin his mouth and ? about somethin. He doesnt want paparazzi talkin to or takin pics of him... thats their damn job. Then hes always complaining about how hes not gettin fair treatment in the fashion industry or the shoe game...and wants people to boycott LV.... then bad mouthin nike.....nobody gives a ? , how many people buyin your music can afford LV anyway and how high did he price his yeezys?? He's on this black militant ? but obviously he doesnt give a ? about his own people he just wants to front like it. Dude just put out a lacklaster album and he focused on everything else but the music. I was a big kanye fan but im tired of hearing about this guy everyday on every damn website you go on. No one wants to hear your opinion and every damn thing going on in the world. Either put out "good" music or ? .

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes and I'm a Kanye fan
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeezy the goat ? either ? ... Or make more threads on him

....,ohhhh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Kinda contradicting yourself bere
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do realize that Ye went a whole 2 years without doing press right?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Sick of Kanye make a thread about Kanye go to other threads about Kanye watch Kanye vids on worldstar n youtube.

Imma say no.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you catch that Kanye interview on Sway? ....... dude was going bananas .... you should check it out if you haven't seen it ......
  • CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish his mother was still alive so he would shut the ? up.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just made it worse..
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try getting out more.

Some of you ? about the weakest ? .... You don't like it? Stop ? reading it or looking at it.

It really is that simple unless you're one of those gossip loving ? who follow this wack celebrity culture and status given to these artists.

Check for the music an be done with it.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, ? 's be talking bout Kanye too sensitive..

Yeezus giving us what we want..

are+you.png
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm tired of hearing about Kanye but makes thread talking about Kanye.

You sir are some kind of genius
  • Agrv2385
    Options
    Try getting out more.

Some of you ? about the weakest ? .... You don't like it? Stop ? reading it or looking at it.

It really is that simple unless you're one of those gossip loving ? who follow this wack celebrity culture and status given to these artists.

actually i work all day and have kids so im out plenty so that ? your lame ass theory right there. get off this dudes nuts. point is every time im on a hip hop site i gotta hear about this ? rants. i go on footlocker or some other shoe sites i gotta hear about how this ? is sayin ? nike and how he signed with adidas. i go on muhfuckin msn i gotta hear how he wearin confederate flags and boycottin LV. this dude is an attention ? and puttin out wack music. lets all be honest here yeezus was underwhelming as ? . maybe he should ? with this the world is against me attitude and focus on his music. Yeezus came out in June who the ? starts hittin the press 5 months AFTER your release date anyway? a Kardashian thats who.
  • Agrv2385
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Hmm tired of hearing about Kanye but makes thread talking about Kanye.

You sir are some kind of genius

oh i apologize. i thought this was a place where you discuss and give your opinions on hip hop and whats goin on in it, not chastised for it. how stupid of me.....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Try getting out more.

actually i work all day and have kids so im out plenty so that ? your lame ass theory right there. get off this dudes nuts. point is every time im on a hip hop site i gotta hear about this ? rants. i go on footlocker or some other shoe sites i gotta hear about how this ? is sayin ? nike and how he signed with adidas. i go on muhfuckin msn i gotta hear how he wearin confederate flags and boycottin LV. this dude is an attention ? and puttin out wack music. lets all be honest here yeezus was underwhelming as ? . maybe he should ? with this the world is against me attitude and focus on his music. Yeezus came out in June who the ? starts hittin the press 5 months AFTER your release date anyway? a Kardashian thats who.

You know he's touring right?
    Or better yet back to the original question....

You realize he hadnt done any form of press the last 2 years right? Like, at all.....
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait.... Your telling me to hop off Kanyes nuts? Where was I on his nuts? Didn't even mention his name.

You sir are on his nuts... How you gunna complain about him plaguing the site then go straight ahead an add to the plague?

You clearly seem to be in your emotions which is very fitting as this is a Kanye thread and Kanye is a very emotional hebitch.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea man, ever since this Kanvember started I cant get people to stop talking bout the guy and making random conversation just to express how much they dislike his mortal being...

Sorta like how you did there
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not chastising you but the best thing you can do is ignore it if you are truly bothered by it.
    Listening or reading about Kanye isn't mandatory.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. Kanye and Jay z. Sick of hearing about then both everyday
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People love fake n#ggaz!
    K.B. Da Kidnappa & Street Military real!