blazinis hetero side is officially gone

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    Making fun(factual) of posters for simping those things isn't really "talking about ? and trannies", you just try to spin it. If that is the case all you do is talk about ? and trannies by saying that all we do is talk about ? and trannies.
    dont try to justify your extensive knowledge on all things ? and ? like your doing a service. it's weird and disturbing. take some time off. ? is consuming you.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    thats right. just like ur half breed son. be a good pops unlike yours was to you and stop asking for pics from strangers.
    damn E2S you are proof of how lame someone can be if they dont follow the template stick to dizz, texas boi jokes because your ? trash b. damn well know i know your one of the followers.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    at least you have the Internet : ( or the IC I should say.
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I shouldn't try to justify extensive knowledge on all things ? and ? like im doing a service. it's weird and disturbing. I should take some time off of posting my pics in a forum i think is ? . ? is consuming me.

Factual post
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    161e12.jpg
    E-Cliques L..................
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn E2S you are proof of how lame someone can be if they dont follow the template stick to dizz, texas boi jokes because your ? trash b. damn well know i know your one of the followers.

lol @ you calling ANYONE lame (at least I think thats what you were trying to say in that incoherent rambling). your pops never taught you to speak properly, huh?
  • Im Consistently Rong
    Im Consistently Rong Members Posts: 46
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Donkey posters just don't understand. If you don't post 5-10 pictures of yourself with women (some ugly, some decent) it means you're ? . Posting pictures like those is not a display of how self-conscious you are, it's a display of power.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Factual post
    lol word when we run out of ? to say we add everything to the unfunny thread and retype peoples post. prove me wrong son. I see you for what u are. u corn ball.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ you calling ANYONE lame (at least I think thats what you were trying to say in that incoherent rambling). your pops never taught you to speak properly, huh?
    your done with me son. I can't converse with the help..... you just proved that to me. ? find your self. your a married man wear the pants son. my lesson for you
  • Blue Libra
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol word when we run out of ? to say we add everything to the unfunny thread and retype peoples post. prove me wrong son. I see you for what u are. u corn ball.

Underlined is ironic, and that was an unfactual post.
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    your done with me son. I can't converse with the help..... you just proved that to me. ? find your self. your a married man wear the pants son. my lesson for you

i can agree with the underlined part.

i have no clue what the hell you're trying to say after that. It just dawned on me that chicks love taking pics with a ? . explains a lot.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Underlined is ironic, and that was an unfactual post.
    do me a favor fam add everything E2S says were he is attempting to be funny to your thread. keep it consistent. he proved to me today he is a rank above primo, the hired help, a co signer.........
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    do me a favor fam add everything E2S says were he is attempting to be funny to your thread. keep it consistent. he proved to me today he is a rank above primo, the hired help, a co signer.........

lol that first post really hurt your soul, didn't it? dont worry, no one's gonna call your son's school/day care center/whatever.
  • Blue Libra
    edited May 2010
    Options

Ironic things in your post
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    4jbb6x.jpg

........................my fly cuz and I ? runs in the family b.
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yo which one of you ? invented and mastered the ? ? movement first that way I know who the followers are besides E2S????
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blazini = ? ass ?
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blazini = ? ass ?
    angry fat kid post^^^^^
  • Blue Libra
    edited May 2010
    Options
    angry fat kid post^^^^^

Now that is classic sonning
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    primo you and Es2 are the sweat of the donkeys ? FOH and stalk someone else ? I got alias
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited May 2010
    Options
    primo you and Es2 are the sweat of the donkeys ? FOH and stalk someone else ? I got alias

^^^^^^^^^

He mad, hahahahahaha!!!!!
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^

He mad, hahahahahaha!!!!!
    thats exactly it..............................
  • Blue Libra
    edited May 2010
    Options

You mention his name and make threads for him but he is stalking you? You ? just go back and forth, no stalking involved ? .Neither of you ? are stalkers, that's a ? defense for anyone to use
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ayo Blazini, bout time for some Rogaine b....ya hairline starting do the Karl Malone fam.

*makes sad face*
  • John_Blazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ayo Blazini, bout time for some Rogaine b....ya hairline starting do the Karl Malone fam.

*makes sad face*

now i know your on drugs ? .