Better rapper Vol. 55: Nas or Eminem (In Their Prime Edition)

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie that's why when you compare mj you don't compare him one vs one anymore you just ask the overall question of is there anybody that's been better and leave that up for discussion.... and its the same I believe with nas he's to the point now where it should just be an overall question of has there been anybody better becuz let's be real have we seen him lose a one vs one thread yet??? Its funny a place that's meant to be built for discussion and debate ppl immediately think feelings when you try to spark discussion and debate but I guess when you go against the norm then being in your feelings has to be the only logical reason smh
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nas
    270crownst wrote: »
    And Eminem during infinite days
    Was a ..did we forget..

34teoeo.jpg

• 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    bcuz em can outshine nas on a song..I'm not talking about albums..this is about technical rapping rite...and in there primes rite...what would happen if nas and em did a track together in there primes..what would happen..I think em would out shine him...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what ya ? mean when ya write "so n so" is lyrical or lyrically nice. Technical aspect is what ya wanna say. When you write lyrically, ya saying something completely different.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    Eminem
    Jamaica wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The better question to ask the IC is if there is ANYBODY y'all feel is better then nas in his prime becuz he is one of the goats no lie but sometimes y'all be acting like he created hip hop

WTF there's always someone that says this ? in every nas thread. If nas is some guys #1 rapper then what makes yall think someone is going to pick another rapper over nas. It's not stanning and it's not thinking he created hip hop it's called having a favorite rapper
    The better question to ask the IC is if there is ANYBODY y'all feel is better then nas in his prime becuz he is one of the goats no lie but sometimes y'all be acting like he created hip hop
    If somebody asked who was better between Jordan and any other b ball player I'd pick MJ because IMO he's the goat. So if anybody asks who's better between Nas or another rapper I'm gonna always pick Nas because IMO he's the goat rapper.

Y'all proving my point putting nas against every rapper one by one then asking the IC who they feel is better is pointless becuz when asking the ppl in here he will ALWAYS come out on top so the better question to ask would be is there anybody who is better..... comparing mj to a group of mostly mj fans ain't gonna do the comparison no justice just like comparing nas to a bunch of mostly nas fans ain't gonna do no justice you mite as well just ask nas vs the field... No need to get your caps in a bunch

I'm sure there are some people that aren't Nas fans that can still acknowledge that Nas is the best.

i am not a Nas fan and he aint the best.
    never have i heard someone say anyone other than their fav rapper is the best

You don't like Nas though. I'm sure you can acknowledge that he's talented but his music doesn't appeal to you and that's fine.

i have no problem with Nas.
    Most of his music does not appeal to me except a few story telling songs and songs with undeniable lyrical flexing.
    one of the greats of course but i wont say dude is the best.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas
    bcuz em can outshine nas on a song..I'm not talking about albums..this is about technical rapping rite...and in there primes rite...what would happen if nas and em did a track together in there primes..what would happen..I think em would out shine him...

I ain't gonna discuss with you but Nas would ? on Eminem like there ain't no tomorrow.
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    Zorrow u know damn well nas is not goin to get em on a track bar for in their prime...put aside bein a fan of someone..and go by looking outside the window..that's what I had to do when I made my choice for this topic..
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    http://youtu.be/TJEXrNbVktQ ya forgot about that infinite joint back in 96….cmon now....
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem

I ain't gonna discuss with you but Nas would ? on Eminem like there ain't no tomorrow.

Neither one would ? on the other. Just because you have a preference doesn't mean you have to think the other is trash. Rap fans would benefit greatly if they ever did a track together.
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Nas
    Where did the Eminem groupies come from? Just shut the ? up. I ain't gonna argue bout a white rapper. He is trash.........
    Feminem crackheads.
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    That would be great if they decide to do a track together..but sum Kat's mind are made up already.. And start thinking delusional and ?
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    Eminem
    ? cant admit Em is a better rapper than Nas.
    its a black pride thing.
    Sure Nas puts together better albums but bar for bar no one is seeing Em
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    Sum ? know that but afraid to admit it.nas is in my top 3 but at the same time, Ima keep it real..pure rapping ability..he's better then nasir
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Nas
    Glad to everyone is having a good time in here.
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Nas
    People start vote for Eminem soon as I entered the thread... I don't get it.
  • raperxz
    raperxz Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
    Options
    it's like comparing 2pac and biggie
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    Not cuz of u..lol there goin by pure rapping rapping ability,in their primes.. And if nas is their fav rapper..they have to put that ? to a side fa a sec..and go by rapping..bars, lyricism,syllables, flow and etc..NOT WHO HAS BETTER SONG MAKING ABILITY, BETTER ALBUMS OR CONCEPTS..now if it was about that,then it would be a diff story..we all know that now..
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    Eminem
    i be having soloman wise catching feelings.
    dude must not like white people
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem
    Em>>>>>> and ima jus leave it @ that...

*Off topic*Nas ain't even better than Jigga to me.. BP1 is better than any Nas album imo...
  • raperxz
    raperxz Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
    Options
    better rapper eminem, better artist nas
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Eminem
    It cant get any simpler then wat raperxz said..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas no contest

em is lil wayne with more talent... on many levels
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Nas
    the whole reason should get locked just for asking this question
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Nas in his prime battled Jay Z, Cormega and Prodigy and was the conclusive winner

Eminem in his prime battled Benzino and Ja Rule and was not the conclusive winner