Chief Keef Calls Out Migos For Sneak Dissing, Migos Respond

Options

Comments

• CertainSoul
    CertainSoul Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ caught slippin in LA, ATL, and Miami....

???

It's the weekend, quit trolling...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said ? ...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Gentrification mollified NYC...smh at me being able to walk through Brooklyn unscathed last month...

Come to Brooklyn (East NY, Brownsville, East Flatbush, Flatbush, Crown Heights, Bushwick etc) again and walk thru, and not with ur ipod on avoidin all eye contact with anyone that looks remotely street...come thru grillin, come thru wit some jewelry on, come thru wit a flag in ur back poocket, red or blue doesnt matter...and lets see if u go unscathed.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...Lmao...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    grown men getting all excited over crime statistics smh

this where you wrong breh..
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gentrification mollified NYC...smh at me being able to walk through Brooklyn unscathed last month...

Come to Brooklyn (East NY, Brownsville, East Flatbush, Flatbush, Crown Heights, Bushwick etc) again and walk thru, and not with ur ipod on avoidin all eye contact with anyone that looks remotely street...come thru grillin, come thru wit some jewelry on, come thru wit a flag in ur back poocket, red or blue doesnt matter...and lets see if u go unscathed.

You trying to get this ? killed .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    FTR, no one is happy with violence, it just seems as if theres this misconception from outta towners that think NYC is some big happy wonderland where there is floatin cotton candy, rainbow colored butterflies, and Sade music being played out of every vehicle...no ? , ? might not be as bad as the 80s and 90s but u can still get murked in a NY minute...better stay in SoHo, the Village or Union Square, and when u in the hood keep ur head stiff as a board and be a good ol boy....word.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FTR, no one is happy with violence, it just seems as if theres this misconception from outta towners that think NYC is some big happy wonderland where there is floatin cotton candy, rainbow colored butterflies, and Sade music being played out of every vehicle...no ? , ? might not be as bad as the 80s and 90s but u can still get murked in a NY minute...better stay in SoHo, the Village or Union Square, and when u in the hood keep ur head stiff as a board and be a good ol boy....word.

you can get killed anywhere anytime, your point?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh at this ? . youre actually upset that you were able to walk through a neighbourhood without anything happening to you? ? when will they learn

Reading comprehension....u know what tho ur right
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Lets hope Keef Grandma grounds his ass in the name of peace
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh at this ? . youre actually upset that you were able to walk through a neighbourhood without anything happening to you? ? when will they learn

nah ? i understood exactly what you said dont try and change the story now.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

you can get killed anywhere anytime, your point?

No ? sherlock, some places u just have a higher chance than others, and contrary to what most seem to believe NY is still one of those places...certain parts.
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ny ? been took over miami

atl been ?

la ? scared of mexicans
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the nerve of this ? even attempting to compare New York to Chicago on some murder ? . Yall 3 times the pop wit half the murders...this is a good thing. Stop lying to the people though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah ? i understood exactly what you said dont try and change the story now.
    Sarcasm is a sign of intelligence
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ny ? been took over miami

atl been ?

la ? scared of mexicans

I dont think about ny enough to care to spew insults. We aint trippin down here life is good but cant afford to be on that fcksht out here you wont make it. It was only a matter of time before somebody from Gwinnett came out. I heard a little outta Cobb, but Cobb's a lil different. I know a bunch of people who moved from the Eastside further out to Gwinnett. Some wild muhfuhs that grew up a lil. Its a coolplace to chill.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Man the nerve of this ? even attempting to compare New York to Chicago on some murder ? . Yall 3 times the pop wit half the murders...this is a good thing. Stop lying to the people though.

No one's disputing that, and I already told u why the reason was...but what I am saying is if a 'savage' from Chicago came to NY he wouldnt be a factor, he'd be a shell of himself...he's use to shootin on deserted alleyways and catchin the ops lackin in empty backyards.

Put em in a busy hectic environment and they good boys, they not about that leave u wherever I see u life...facts.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No one's disputing that, and I already told u why the reason was...but what I am saying is if a 'savage' from Chicago came to NY he wouldnt be a factor, he'd be a shell of himself...he's use to shootin on deserted alleyways and catchin the ops lackin in empty backyards.

Put em in a busy hectic environment and they good boys, they not about that leave u wherever I see u life...facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_jnXnN5Yo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • ZoeLyfe305
    ZoeLyfe305 Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    If migos ? with the Chicago brick squad ? then they good. And I thought migos cool with Gucci . And ain't keef cool with Gucci too?

Gucci turned on keef and a lot of other ? to he really solo right now but still n jail but you know how this rappers be they tlk ? then smile in eachothers faces
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    Migos are fake thugs they all talk they aint bout it
    Now sosa...........ioono if brehs want that

An u would know this how do u know either of this ? personally
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo @ they can't go to their own hood

? believe anything

Lol on some real ? keef and his crew crossed a few ? in they hood. Plus they rich now u think niggss from they hood won't try them for there paper? I'm sure keef and them wasn't the toughest ? on the block.
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    I have family I use to visit in ga. A little town in gwinnett county called sugar hill it's next to suwanee . When went on the run I went there and that ? was nice as hell but as I started noticing the apts I was in had trap apts all in the complex and there was a bunch of wild little niccas ready for action. That ? was the most surprising ? ever to see this nice ass community with these little suburban thugs . Never judge nobody by where there from.

Sugar hill is we're them fake sex money murder ? b at ? jay that ? to lame