donkey panic huddlers ..........

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'm replying TO a ? , so my replies are just in your own language. I'm just allowing others to view the ? in you as you and I both see it. I see it cause I'm too real not to notice the bitchness that you display in your every post, you notice it because you have to look at yourself in the mirror each day.

Stop coming in my forum displaying your femininity to the world, embracing men isn't accepted, but you wanna call donkey posters out for 'sticking together' when you're just tryin to stick to other mens. n/h @ boybest, stop being a ? and maybe one day you can finally become "manbest".

quit hyping yourself up and giving yourself a false sense of confidence everytime u reply u easy target ....

using all kinds of reverse techniques and ? LoL .. a ? ? with no real direction will dupe himself into believing anything ...

if this is all u got to deliver for ya squad of cheerleaders who "stick together" I feel sorry ....
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    boybest stay firing off rounds at ? . Why you so mad breh? All the hostility you bring to these boards has to stem from your real life. Nobody is that angry on a message board unless they are angry at themselves in real life.

LMAO @ primo posting that link
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited May 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    quit hyping yourself up and giving yourself a false sense of confidence everytime u reply u easy target ....

using all kinds of reverse techniques and ? LoL .. a ? ? with no real direction will dupe himself into believing anything ...

if this is all u got to deliver for ya squad of cheerleaders who "stick together" I feel sorry ....

^^^^^^^^^^
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What up gambino? Just entertaining one of the commoners.

i feel you. its a lazy monday. gotta find something to do to keep ya busy.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    What up gambino? Just entertaining one of the commoners.

The second bolded line is proven by the first in regards to you.

exactly what I predicted u repetitive ass pseudo intellect ....

if all u are going to do is take my posts and aim them back at me on some "I have no other options" type ? i'm done ...

point proven u a clown ....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    boybest stay firing off rounds at ? . Why you so mad breh? All the hostility you bring to these boards has to stem from your real life. Nobody is that angry on a message board unless they are angry at themselves in real life.

LMAO @ primo posting that link

LoL @ u acting as if u dont see these ? ganging up and firing off rounds at one or two posters everyday .....

see me i'm a different kind of ? ... i'll air out all them stick figures at the same time ....
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited May 2010
    Options
    exactly what I predicted u repetitive ass pseudo intellect ....

if all u are going to do is take my posts and aim them back at me on some "I have no other options" type ? i'm done ...

point proven u a clown ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    cry.jpg
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LoL @ u acting as if u dont see these ? ganging up and firing off rounds at one or two posters everyday .....

see me i'm a different kind of ? ... i'll air out all them stick figures at the same time ....

They never "gang up" on a poster unless its an exposure type of thread and even then, the one getting exposed is attacked by damn near the whole forum just because its an exposure..

For the most part, Donkey Posters mind their business until a ? wanna take a shot at them.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    cry.jpg

aye preem i'm speaking to your father right now go outside and hang clothes .....
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    They never "gang up" on a poster unless its an exposure type of thread and even then, the one getting exposed is attacked by damn near the whole forum just because its an exposure..

For the most part, Donkey Posters mind their business until a ? wanna take a shot at them.

well i'm taking my shots .... what ya'll gon do ..?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao this ? primo is a fool b
  • NIKE...
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well i'm taking my shots .... what ya'll gon do ..?

LMAO..^^^This ? remind me of benny blanco from the bronx.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited May 2010
    Options
    aye preem i'm speaking to your father right now go outside and hang clothes .....

^^^^^^^^

He's very angry, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    bigb86 biggyboy_karl Johnny Green V julietcool MallyMaL Mind/State nyasha PapaJuice Prim-O Cla$$ic sdrawkcabseh

the irony ..... LoL
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That ? disappeared like a ghost, hahahahaha!
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LoL @ Boybe$t deleting his post

You still gonna kick down my door and pistol whip me son?

wtf?! lmao!
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *has no idea who threadstarter is*
    000. Members Posts: 41
    edited May 2010
    Options
    u know the posters who see one of their own(smh) getting tossed around and decide to huddle up and throw corn chip shots at oneposter for days even weeks ......

point them outlandish ? built posters out ..........
    blazini wrote: »
    ? is sad man ? need to take a vacay ? is gettin too real for some of them.
    blazini wrote: »
    so who is gonna drop the first ? ? joke???? you know you ? is waiting
    smh @ you making a thread about panic huddlers then having one of your panic huddlers come in and all but co-sign you. homotional ? ass ? ... you the type of nigggas to talk ? to your monitor in hopes that it will help you get your point across better. smh @ the D C K I keys on your keyboards being smudged out from you pressing them so much. You mentally weak ass ? wear crutches under your ears to hold up your weak brains. I bet I could hear the ocean if I stood next to you ? . The only reason ? dont get sea sick when your mothers opens their legs is because the boat ride from Africa toughened them up. FOH
  • youngsosadadon
    youngsosadadon Confirm Email Posts: 485
    edited May 2010
    Options
    000. wrote: »
    smh @ you making a thread about panic huddlers then having one of your panic huddlers come in and all but co-sign you. homotional ? ass ? ... you the type of nigggas to talk ? to your monitor in hopes that it will help you get your point across better. smh @ the D C K I keys on your keyboards being smudged out from you pressing them so much. You mentally weak ass ? wear crutches under your ears to hold up your weak brains. I bet I could hear the ocean if I stood next to you ? . The only reason ? dont get sea sick when your mothers opens their legs is because the boat ride from Africa toughened them up. FOH

Damn he's gotta point
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ////////////////////////
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    5 star thread

only thing mule ? talk about is ,screen shots ? jokes, and ? jokes

oh and mackin ? thru aim chats haha
    wack ass ?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    choice
    blue libra
    primo
    earth2superman
    sunflower seeds
    adorable thug

all the above take the humiliation of one of their very own very serious .....

sensitive posters who gang up out of panic is that I call em ....

You do know that this is the same dude, right?

Just sayin'......
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Who is the threadstarter?
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    T/s most likely a ? . Why people claim they don't take ? serious yet ready to point out everything that they see as wrong. If its to much ? of Donkey you sensitive ? . Nobody told ? to post in here and Donkey will survive without you.