Chief Keef Calls Out Migos For Sneak Dissing, Migos Respond

Options

Comments

• ZoeLyfe305
    ZoeLyfe305 Members Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, anybody can be a killer or a 'hitta' in a desolate ass area...them same ? come to NY and they wouldnt be doin none of that...and if they did it wouldnt be at the same rate they do it in their ghost town. Facts.

Shootin ? in NY takes more heart than any other city...its crowded, NYPD are beast, cameras are everywhere, civilians be snitchin etc.

Plus haammers are more accessible to them midwest/south ? , they dirt cheap so every lil dusty ? could afford one....lol @ techs costin $300, u could barely get a .25 with that in NYC smh

Shootin ? in the heart of the city >>> shootin ? in a ghetto rural area

you sound bout stupid as hell.

but either way, not a nan ? will go into chicago talkin ? and at least not get the pressure put on they ass. I aint sayin keef and his lil ? aint out here but migos may know somebody that know somebody, and usually thats enough for you to be straight goin into any city. Him sayin what he said to keef aint him sayin that ? to the city of chicago, so chicago g's aint trippin. They work the same way ? does in Detroit.

NYC ? shoot ? on main strips in front of whoever, lil kids, old folks, whoever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6bxadcIhpw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0dEJ9B2V2PA
    Yall stick to catchin ? 'lackin' on deserted blocks and alleyways...FOH, goofy.

Bru dis u not read about the drive by in the chi out in terror land 7 ? got dropped and a lil girl got hit with a stray bullet yoy clearly capping for your city
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    ^They only crazy in Chicago, better yet they only crazy in their own neighborhood, they be shook to death to even travel 5 blocks from they neighborhood into another gang territory neighborhood...trust me if u took em outta Chicago and into another state, they not so tough.

They biggest ganster of all time is Al Capone.....a NY ? .

Bruh.

It goes like this....
    Places in America you wouldnt want to be caught slippin at.

Detroit
    Chicago
    New Orleans
    Atlanta
    Saint Louis
    Oakland
    Miami
    Philly
    L.A.
    Milwaukee

All major cities where it's way worse than New York bruh.

lol @ caught slippin in LA, ATL, and Miami...only slippin that a be goin on is my ? inside some Miami, ATL, and LA hoes....and an even bigger lol @ Milwaukee...ol Co Coo Cal "in my projects" ass ? , FOH, them ? is herbs.

Oh hell na you just disrespected my city come to the 305 better yet come to lil Haiti I'm gone ? you personally tie yo ? ass up and start chopping of fingers
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chief keef claims dem ? got rob in Memphis .keefmigosribbed.png
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    Options

Oh ? ! I never knew this rant was a real dude going off. I thought it was just kind of a skit at the beginning of "Love Sosa"...that ? lost.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a pisspoor thread.

Then u got Pico n Obfresh cheerleadin 'nggas dont want it with the Chi' on some fake ass 'rock-a-bye baby' ? . tfoh
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    babel wrote: »

Oh ? ! I never knew this rant was a real dude going off. I thought it was just kind of a skit at the beginning of "Love Sosa"...that ? lost.

I know that ? recorded had to be thinking "this ? emotional af over another ? " then when did said I feel keef "niigga no ? "
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZoeLyfe305 wrote: »
    babel wrote: »

I know that ? recorded had to be thinking "this ? emotional af over another ? " then when did said I feel keef "niigga no ? "

Lol
  • southsidecpark
    southsidecpark Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Options
    Man look Gwinnett county ? will never get real respect because for one they grew up privileged and never struggled the way everybody else in the city did yeah dope get sold up there because of the Mexicans a college park, bankhead, or a zone 6 ? Will terrorize Gwinnett ? and as far as ny ? talking about busting in public ? down here been getting shot in malls downtown or at any club or concert event I remember some Riverdale ? shot up the park during an event in front of the police
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    @Chase N Bundlez actually does make a valid point. No city in America had ever seen a complete rehaul of their law enforcement/surveillance systems like New York during Giuliani's time as mayor. And 9/11 only intensified the need for more advancements.

With strict laws, a no nonsense, highly specialized police force that is the largest in America, and top of the line surveillance, committing crime in NYC does seem a lot more difficult than anywhere else.

New York is the closest thing to a Police State in America.
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    @Chase N Bundlez actually does make a valid point. No city in America had ever seen a complete rehaul of their law enforcement/surveillance systems like New York during Giuliani's time as mayor. And 9/11 only intensified the need for more advancements.

With strict laws, a no nonsense, highly specialized police force that is the largest in America, and top of the line surveillance, committing crime in NYC does seem a lot more difficult than anywhere else.

Ya but you have to realize what happens when you put ? who give zero ? about police. You think there are ? who won't bust on cops? Or ? who aint already on the run cause they got caught on camera? Man I seen a ? bust on cops sure they got gunned down but that street life. Police and cameras even witnesses won't stop ? that give no ? about what will happen in the end. That's why chase doesn't have a point. I'm gone tell ya right now I rather die than go back jail especially if I know my crime will get me life or the death penalty I'm already dead. An I know ? that live by the same code.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    ? arguing over the 'hardest' cities on an internet forum while the cats that really live out there could not give a ? which city is most 'gangsta' because they are too busy trying to survive.Stay in school you misguided little ? .

Man get the ? on with that anti just to be anti ass statement. If you think ? who really out here ain't in the internet. That's tells us one thing. ? you ain't never been off the porch your damn self. So get that outside lookin in ? the ? on.

Nobody arguin who city the hardest. A ? said some ? as if it were fact, and ? disagreed. Call it what you want. I call a discussion. Debate or whatever.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    For the life of me, I just never could understand how you can ? in the suburbs. Coming from Little Rock, that ? was pure comedy to me for the longest(still is).

Regardless, those Norcross ? never ran across no Chiraq beef. I know Migos' DJ. They some kewl ass ? . I'm not saying they need to back down but they need to rethink this ? .
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I have family I use to visit in ga. A little town in gwinnett county called sugar hill it's next to suwanee . When went on the run I went there and that ? was nice as hell but as I started noticing the apts I was in had trap apts all in the complex and there was a bunch of wild little niccas ready for action. That ? was the most surprising ? ever to see this nice ass community with these little suburban thugs . Never judge nobody by where there from.

This is common across some American cities as crime violence has intermingled with suburban areas as CIties redevelop the urban city center to attract rich young renters via luxury appartments and move crime out to the burbs i.e. PG country maryland and atlanta.

Suburb just means outside a major city. It in no way means you're going up in social class all the time and I think that's what many forget. Like I bolded PG County, MD in that post for a reason. Yes there's nice parts of PG County just like there's nice parts of DC. The problem is all the ? up parts of DC and PG County border each other so all the crime from both ends spill across the city border. The "nice" parts of PG County are deep into the county further north into the county and going towards Upper Marlboro. The southern end of PG County is mainly hood ? where you honestly won't notice you cross the line and leave DC and enter Maryland.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ya but you have to realize what happens when you put ? who give zero ? about police. You think there are ? who won't bust on cops? Or ? who aint already on the run cause they got caught on camera? Man I seen a ? bust on cops sure they got gunned down but that street life. Police and cameras even witnesses won't stop ? that give no ? about what will happen in the end. That's why chase doesn't have a point. I'm gone tell ya right now I rather die than go back jail especially if I know my crime will get me life or the death penalty I'm already dead. An I know ? that live by the same code.

@Zoelyfe305

#1 ur ? , ur not doing anything to me that u said u were...facts.
    #2 ur not shooting no cops, ur goin to jail where u will spend ur time sucking ? and washing draws.

Nd my ? really shoot cops, not no back up against the wall ? either...nah we shootin cops for the ? of it on some soldier ? ...facts.

"The authorities said yesterday that they were trying to determine why a man who fled after being spotted on Friday in a Brooklyn parking lot with several stripped cars returned to open fire on a police officer.

The suspect, Trevor Johnson, 25, fled from the lot, in East Flatbush, after officers arrived to investigate, officials said. Most of the officers pursued him, leaving one, Michael Kreiman, alone to guard the stripped cars. The police say Mr. Johnson eluded them for nearly an hour, but returned to the lot, where he shot Officer Kreiman in the abdomen. The officer, a recent graduate of the Police Academy, was listed in serious but stable condition yesterday.

Mr. Johnson was taken into custody about 10 p.m. after an intensive manhunt that included search dogs, police helicopters and a SWAT team, the authorities said.

Investigators said that although Mr. Johnson knew two other men who were arrested in connection with the car-stripping investigation, they doubted he was at the parking lot, on East 57th Street, to strip cars himself. They said he wore a bulletproof vest and had a .45-caliber handgun, and appeared to have stumbled onto the scene."

^Happen back in 02' on my BLOCK, and thats my big homie (he a shoot for me), he sat up for maybe a year and then beat that case on a technicality...wdup?

NYC home of the cop killers, ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    And the real story is he was on the scene, he just got away...went back to his crib, loaded and vested up and went back down alley and let off on that cop, 4 shots and hit him up under his vest...that aim tho...too real...had cops talkin bout he mustve had military experience lmao...no ? , just a professional shooter...word.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ 'Trevor' I've yet to hear of a yankee named Trevor.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ^He's Grenadian...u ever seen 'shotttas'? Well yea, he's the real life Mad Max...word.
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options

@Zoelyfe305

#1 ur ? , ur not doing anything to me that u said u were...facts.
    #2 ur not shooting no cops, ur goin to jail where u will spend ur time sucking ? and washing draws.

Nd my ? really shoot cops, not no back up against the wall ? either...nah we shootin cops for the ? of it on some soldier ? ...facts.

"The authorities said yesterday that they were trying to determine why a man who fled after being spotted on Friday in a Brooklyn parking lot with several stripped cars returned to open fire on a police officer.

The suspect, Trevor Johnson, 25, fled from the lot, in East Flatbush, after officers arrived to investigate, officials said. Most of the officers pursued him, leaving one, Michael Kreiman, alone to guard the stripped cars. The police say Mr. Johnson eluded them for nearly an hour, but returned to the lot, where he shot Officer Kreiman in the abdomen. The officer, a recent graduate of the Police Academy, was listed in serious but stable condition yesterday.

Mr. Johnson was taken into custody about 10 p.m. after an intensive manhunt that included search dogs, police helicopters and a SWAT team, the authorities said.

Investigators said that although Mr. Johnson knew two other men who were arrested in connection with the car-stripping investigation, they doubted he was at the parking lot, on East 57th Street, to strip cars himself. They said he wore a bulletproof vest and had a .45-caliber handgun, and appeared to have stumbled onto the scene."

^Happen back in 02' on my BLOCK, and thats my big homie (he a shoot for me), he sat up for maybe a year and then beat that case on a technicality...wdup?

NYC home of the cop killers, ? .

This ? said 2002 lol ? old ass article that u probably copied and pasted acting like you know ? hush lil ?
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    ^He's Grenadian...u ever seen 'shotttas'? Well yea, he's the real life Mad Max...word.

An how you suppose to scare anybody telling other ? storys. Dont u know u can't get credit for another ? actions all u sound like is a ? ridder. An ? I'm Haitian u don't know the meaning of a shotta smh I get tired of ? watching that movie believing that b.s hype. I mean ya ? get gunned down in tge street out here and ? but ? ain't just sending 20 ? in a house to ? 3 ? when they could just set the house on fire at night or blow it up. All that big boy shooting ? up ? don't get u nun but a grave marker out here. U sound like a ? who stay on the porch cheering on ? while they do dirt ole loud af ass ? . U the type to get ? caught by the feds cause u bragging in the hood.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at ? dry snitching on here. NY not a jungle no more but ? do go down. It's nowhere near the level of Chirack though. Not no more. Still, NY run the Chi, word to Al Capone.. I kid.. I kid..
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    And the real story is he was on the scene, he just got away...went back to his crib, loaded and vested up and went back down alley and let off on that cop, 4 shots and hit him up under his vest...that aim tho...too real...had cops talkin bout he mustve had military experience lmao...no ? , just a professional shooter...word.

Lol at you having shooters who escape the crime scene just to go home grab a gun and comeback. Smh even Haitians ain't that crazy if this story is true which I doubt that ? a ? baby.
  • ZoeLyfe305
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    SMH at ? dry snitching on here. NY not a jungle no more but ? do go down. It's nowhere near the level of Chirack though. Not no more. Still, NY run the Chi, word to Al Capone.. I kid.. I kid..

That ? ain't just dry snitching he written the arrest record to
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....yo, I done seen it all b.....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Lol @ 'Trevor' I've yet to hear of a yankee named Trevor.

East flatbush like 99% west Indian